Allie Gooch

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Allie Gooch

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Anyone watch her?

I think she’s a cute girl and their daughter is, too. She seems overwhelmed already and their second is on the way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
captainoflife
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allie Gooch

Unread post by captainoflife »

formerctfxcer wrote:Anyone watch her?

I think she’s a cute girl and their daughter is, too. She seems overwhelmed already and their second is on the way...

She’s definitely overwhelmed. I like her but it annoys me how she’s always talking about “how hard it’s been today”.

Girl, you have no idea lol. Those first few months with a toddler + newborn....THATS overwhelming and hard.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

This is so funny because I just found her channel a few weeks ago and now she has a thread. I’ve been watching her here and there and I agree she seems overwhelmed. What’s with this trend of having babies so close together? Like am I missing the benefits of it or something ? Lol
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Bdwc wrote:This is so funny because I just found her channel a few weeks ago and now she has a thread. I’ve been watching her here and there and I agree she seems overwhelmed. What’s with this trend of having babies so close together? Like am I missing the benefits of it or something ? Lol
My husband is almost 40 and his mom was all about popping them out close together. She was doing 3 under 3 before it was a hashtag ImageImage

captainoflife
Talker
Talker

I feel like so many women are so quick to have babies just to stay relevant. Everyone loves a good day in the life and morning/cleaning/night routine - especially when kids are involved.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

formerctfxcer wrote:
Bdwc wrote:This is so funny because I just found her channel a few weeks ago and now she has a thread. I’ve been watching her here and there and I agree she seems overwhelmed. What’s with this trend of having babies so close together? Like am I missing the benefits of it or something ? Lol
My husband is almost 40 and his mom was all about popping them out close together. She was doing 3 under 3 before it was a hashtag ImageImage

Lol just the thought of it stresses me out, to each it’s own though.
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

I don't know what it is about her. Something about her rubs me the wrong way. She seems like she isn't very nice in person.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

She’s starting baby watch. She’s only 36 wks. Tiffani Beaston 2.0?
mardigrasmaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mardigrasmaiden »

captainoflife wrote:She’s starting baby watch. She’s only 36 wks. Tiffani Beaston 2.0?
I thought the same thing! My baby spent 8 days in the NICU for underdeveloped lungs at 36 weeks! These girls need to stop.
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

I found her a few weeks ago...and even though I strangely like her videos....she SUPER annoys me with her “I’m pregnant!” Reminders.

Oh I can’t mop the floor because I’m pregnant.

I asked my husband to put Emmi to bed because I’m pregnant.

GIRL!

Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

Does anybody know what her husband does for a living?
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Bdwc wrote:Does anybody know what her husband does for a living?
She had tagged him in a post somewhere and I think his insta said he was a business owner. That would explain the odd shifts I guess, depending on what it is!

I do like her, I think she is very sweet and honest. I love her organizing videos. I do however wish she would not push the oils and “non-toxic”/ organic lifestyle so much. It’s not for everyone. I personally think the young living oils are over hyped and over priced. But if people are into that great! I do like that she made a different insta for the oils. But not everyone can afford the non toxic organic lifestyle. It’s not a cheap lifestyle!
westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by westcoastmom »

Am I the only one who suspects an eating disorder?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
Dundermifflin07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dundermifflin07 »

This chick is annoying AF. She brags about everything but her life doesn’t seem that great? Cool, you live in an apartment, have no friends and wear the same god damn shirt everyday and the only thing you ever talk about is being a mom. She’s what, 24,25? Why don’t these girls strive to be educated instead of the next level of stageparents, putting their kids on YouTube for pedophiles and weirdos to gawk at? Terrible parenting.
LillyBee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LillyBee93 »

Oh no. Not Allie. This site is how I realized how awful so many of these moms are. I found Allie when Hayley Paige started to really annoy me and thought it was funny they were both from CA and moved to SC. She was nowhere near as full of herself. Hopefully she doesn’t end up driving me crazy too.
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

First of all. She announced that she would be doing baby watch....aka a video every day. She’s missed like 3 or more days and it’s been like less than two weeks.

Also, she keeps saying this baby is ready to come...but she’s at LEAST two weeks away! And her daughter was 2 weeks overdue!

The most annoying thing lately is that she can’t seem to deal with her daughter by herself. Her husband is apparently the ONLY one who can get her to go to sleep....woman...your daughter is 2. Don’t let her run the show! You’re having meltdowns over your daughter not taking a nap and you’re about to have a newborn? SMH

amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Oh my word. She’s becoming a Meg clone.

Her husband quit his full time job to “help” her with her “two businesses” aka YouTube and young living because the opportunity for growth is unlimited?!

No. YouTube is a hobby. And your opportunity has a cap. YouTube isn’t forever.

Decororchid528

amandathcommanda wrote:Oh my word. She’s becoming a Meg clone.

Her husband quit his full time job to “help” her with her “two businesses” aka YouTube and young living because the opportunity for growth is unlimited?!

No. YouTube is a hobby. And your opportunity has a cap. YouTube isn’t forever.

Did he really?! I haven’t watched today. I thought they were smarter than that. Hopefully it’s a temporary thing. She seems completely overwhelmed. Who knows.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

She only has 75k subscribers. Her cleaning videos get really good views but everything else doesn’t. I know understand how she’s making enough to have him stay at home. She’s nowhere near the “fame” Meg has.
Decororchid528

They do seem to live somewhat frugally. That’s one of the things that drew me to her. She hasn’t gone out and rented a McMansion yet lol. Maybe they are ok living with less? Again I mostly do like her so those are my thoughts!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”