Allie Gooch

greymatter
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allie Gooch

Unread post by greymatter »

Decororchid528 wrote:So I’m truly struggling with this girl y’all. I like her videos and I like her, I do. She seems like one of the more honest people on YouTube and I enjoy her cleaning videos. But I literally get enraged when she gets on these rants about organic foods and the toxins in literally everything in the world. It’s too much! I don’t want to unsubscribe but come on. She was ranting on insta the other day about a “dirty dozen” or something like that. She claims she did research. Girl look at the sources of your research before you spew this to your followers. Fine, spend all of your paychecks on overpriced ORGANIC food that isn’t actually as tightly regulated as you think. Gah she makes me crazy sometimes.
She is an essential oil nutjob. She thinks "washing" her fruit with essential oils makes them more pure. It's bizarre.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

greymatter wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:10 pm
Decororchid528 wrote:So I’m truly struggling with this girl y’all. I like her videos and I like her, I do. She seems like one of the more honest people on YouTube and I enjoy her cleaning videos. But I literally get enraged when she gets on these rants about organic foods and the toxins in literally everything in the world. It’s too much! I don’t want to unsubscribe but come on. She was ranting on insta the other day about a “dirty dozen” or something like that. She claims she did research. Girl look at the sources of your research before you spew this to your followers. Fine, spend all of your paychecks on overpriced ORGANIC food that isn’t actually as tightly regulated as you think. Gah she makes me crazy sometimes.
She is an essential oil nutjob. She thinks "washing" her fruit with essential oils makes them more pure. It's bizarre.

Yeah I’m looking for some new channels now. Everyone is either sponsor/money hungry or batshit insane lolol
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

I really don’t understand the laziness of this girl, how do they not have high speed internet? If the local Starbucks has it you should be able to pay more for it, and if it isn’t available then why would you move there in the first place when your “job” revolves around access to the internet?
Decororchid528

Drama Llama wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:38 am I really don’t understand the laziness of this girl, how do they not have high speed internet? If the local Starbucks has it you should be able to pay more for it, and if it isn’t available then why would you move there in the first place when your “job” revolves around access to the internet?
They spend all their money on organic food and young living :D
Darkling
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Darkling »

I think everyone is being too hard on this mom. She seems at ease in front of the camera while being natural and not playing as someone she is not. She reminds me of a younger Meg, but a few steps ahead and more in control. While I also do not appreciate the YL preaching, I don't mind her talking about more natural products and urging people in that direction.

For someone who has not been on YouTube that long, I think she is doing well.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

I'm sick of the Hello Fresh cooking videos. she's pushing the sponsorship hard lately. Maybe hubby quitting his job to deal with her emails and organizing her essential oils full-time isn't quite paying the bills.
Decororchid528

QueenMaleficent wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:50 pm I'm sick of the Hello Fresh cooking videos. she's pushing the sponsorship hard lately. Maybe hubby quitting his job to deal with her emails and organizing her essential oils full-time isn't quite paying the bills.
Yeah I can’t get a grip of what they’re trying to do with life honestly. I liked the old cleaning videos, maybe some decor and a few cooking things thrown in. But they did move to an area with bad internet so that’s confusing. I think the hello fresh videos are fillers while they get their life together. I prefer that to the organic pushing.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can someone please tell me what the heck the hubby does besides look like he's half dead in all videos? The deer-in-the-headlights look he gives the camera is getting old and it's always about everything she is doing for the family while he's sitting there or not even around. Her house tour showed endless boxes to be unpacked, garbage to be disposed of but stacked in storage weeks after move-in, yet he HAS NO JOB. No wonder why she's doing nonstop Hello Fresh and now is pushing those personalized vitamins all the mommies are pushing. At least she's making the effort. As much as I love my hubby and as long as we've been married, I'd last a week, tops, with him home all day every day. No thanks.
Always_Queen01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Always_Queen01 »

Lol. He makes her coffee in the morning and holds the camera for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does any one else's pantry look picture perfect with all of the same brand spices and tons of the same product lined up? Mine is super tidy but I don't feel the need to decant everything nor do I have everything of the same brand, size and endless multiples. It doesn't look realistic to me, IMO, but a ton of the mommies do up their pantry like this.
maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maddiewin »

That q&a was hella awkward

greymatter
Informer
Informer

maddiewin wrote:That q&a was hella awkward

Yeah I'm 10 minutes through and cringing constantly.

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Wow. Andrew is such a "man's man" that he drives all the time. Allie only drives when she is alone. He also "let her" do YouTube.

Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

I liked Allie but now I just find her to be so annoying. She makes everything sound like it’s soooo hard that she needed Andrew to stay home and help. She is so codependent, it’s ridiculous. Andrew didn’t even seem interested in her at all, the body language, the edits before Allie snapped at Andrew when he didn’t answer like she wanted and the fact that he only likes her as a mom. I think Andrew is bored of this marriage and just got with Allie because she was a pretty codependent woman that he could use to marry/have kids with to check it off his life list.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Drama Llama wrote:I liked Allie but now I just find her to be so annoying. She makes everything sound like it’s soooo hard that she needed Andrew to stay home and help. She is so codependent, it’s ridiculous. Andrew didn’t even seem interested in her at all, the body language, the edits before Allie snapped at Andrew when he didn’t answer like she wanted and the fact that he only likes her as a mom. I think Andrew is bored of this marriage and just got with Allie because she was a pretty codependent woman that he could use to marry/have kids with to check it off his life list.
I think they got married because Alli accidentally got pregnant. At least that’s what I thought when she mentioned when their anniversary was. Nothing wrong with not being married before having kids but I do wonder if he would have married her/she would have married him if that hadn’t have happened...

pincushion812
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pincushion812 »

Um....I'm pretty sure she's one of those people that verbally abuses her husband off camera. That q & a was weird. I mean, not only did I have to strain to hear what Andrew was saying but then my eardrums nearly burst when she opened her mouth. She filmed that like an amateur.

Maybe he likes her best as a mom because she isn't being mean to him when she is with the kids? I don't know. It was weird.

All of these sponsored videos where she's trying to sell us something is getting old. I feel like I'm watching a really bad infomercial every time I watch her videos. MAYBE if she'd spend a decent amount of money on cleaning supplies instead of the ASININE amount YL charges for their amazing end all Thieves cleaner she wouldn't have to do so many sponsored videos. Oh yeah, and her husband getting a job might help too.

Youtube and Instagram are not dependable sources of income. I can't believe these women that get their husbands to quit their jobs for their hobby. And come on, let's be honest, it's not a job, it's a hobby. You've got children to think of. It does not take long for a family to go from doing ok to being homeless. A few missed payments, and no income will put you on that train REAL FAST.

This whole thing is getting out of control in my opinion. And also, I'm worried about her eyes being so buggy......I'm just saying.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
You know what they say...
If you can't take the heat, don't put your family life on YouTube.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow, that car time chat was laced with barely contained anger and, as usual, the hubby looked thrilled too.
maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maddiewin »

These videos are getting annoying to watch. Her husband obviously doesn’t like her filming. It’s really strange how he doesn’t even pretend to like it. Makes things awkward to watch.

SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

Just watched her playroom video - it looks so bland and boring - what kid wants to play in a grey and white un-fun looking room! and everything had to be put in the those grey boxes so there was no fun kid displays.

see a photo of it here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVbxqCAwZf/
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth »

I don't know how early she gets up but it seems she wastes alot of time getting herself ready when in her videos it feels like it should be mid-day. Why bother? And yes, grey and whites are the musts these days. Children are far too stimulated while on their tablets so when they look up, it should be bland to calm down from the stimulation. lol

Yeah, her husband definitely hates her filming. Even in her mom car video he could not get out of the shot fast enough once he realized he was in it! LOL! Go left! No! Go right! Gaaaah!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”