Allie Gooch

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allie Gooch

Unread post by AryaStark »

You can really see her perfectionism in her cleaning vlogs that unfortunately is most likely linked to the eating issues. She spends some time arranging one object and rearranging it multiple times. I just stick a soap dispenser down and keep it moving. Poor girl. I wonder if her family has tried to intervene?
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

AryaStark wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:14 am You can really see her perfectionism in her cleaning vlogs that unfortunately is most likely linked to the eating issues. She spends some time arranging one object and rearranging it multiple times. I just stick a soap dispenser down and keep it moving. Poor girl. I wonder if her family has tried to intervene?
Amanda from This Crazy Life constantly rearranges stuff to her perfection, too. It's super annoying! If you need to take that much time out of your day to rearrange something to be that aesthetically pleasing, you need a real hobby! lol Allie has shown herself cleaning her mom's kitchen in the insta motivations. I'm guessing her parents are down with that, so why intervene when they can get a clean house out of it?
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Her recent cleaning video that supposedly happened after dinner...idk why but I kinda felt like it was actually filmed during the day? She claimed they ate hello fresh for dinner...then shows the dining table is covered in play doh and other crap. I doubt they sat there and ate dinner surrounded by all that junk??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

ImageShe is so ridiculous. You post one video a week and you can’t even keep up with that when you have two stay at home parents?Also how the heck are you always sick when you rarely leave the house?I thought young living was a miracle cure that works better than bleach. Image
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... b517d3.jpg[/IMG]
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

As for her recent wrapping kids in toilet paper "funny" on instagram, I can't believe she has the gall to post that. Look how quick and easy she always gets sick! Her house, as we've all mentioned before, is literally a sitting petri dish full of germs, bacteria and who knows what all else, but she's going to JOKE about this COVID-19.... OKAAAAAY! I get needing to not panic, as it's not helpful, but people should think before they post. Not every little thing needs to be posted about.
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

She HAS to be buying subscribers. No way with such sporadic and boring uploads could she grow so much this year

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

Maybe I’ve done life wrong. How are these two being able to look at 4K houses?! She sent a whole house tour on Instagram of a house they looked at. Neither work. I cannot believe her sporadic videos and oil shilling can support that much of a mortgage.

Ps-Im like the FBI. I can find anything with a little bit of info lol

HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

HollaBack wrote:Maybe I’ve done life wrong. How are these two being able to look at 400k houses?! She sent a whole house tour on Instagram of a house they looked at. Neither work. I cannot believe her sporadic videos and oil shilling can support that much of a mortgage.

Ps-Im like the FBI. I can find anything with a little bit of info lol

catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

Yikes. And she wonders why she has health problems.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaKay »

Why is she still going over to her parents house? You’re supposed to be staying home and self isolating but heaven forbid she misses dumping off Emmi for a break 2-3 times a week. Watch your own kids for once and stay home ffs.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Does anyone watch Allie anymore? I used to like her channel but I don’t find myself watching much YouTube these days which is odd considering the state of the country at the moment. Allie is much too crunchy for my taste also. Anyway I’ve never seen anyone so obsessed with making sourdough bread. Like every single Instagram post or story is about this starter. Haha I guess we’re all bored these days.

Also I can’t help but notice that Oakley always seems to just get emmis hand me downs. I know there’s nothing wrong with that, we do it too but how long is this kid going to be wearing his sisters old pink sneakers? Lol I’m sure he would someday want his own things. They act like they have a ton of money so it always confuses me why he never seems to get his own stuff.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

I have not watched a single one of her videos at all this year. I used to watch her quite often. Her heavily promoting fake oils with "cures" behind them, her constantly having a sick household... it's just not appealing and so contradicting. Just the general attitude of ALL these YT moms/boss whatevers, it's just wrong. Things that millions of mothers and housewives do and have done for centuries, without a camera, they make it seem like THEY have to have that "special" title and must get PAID for it. Plus, with that entitlement comes to emasculating their husbands so that THEY can have a free babysitter for their "job". So ya, I've stopped watching ALOT of these mommies and I'm so much better off for it! Now it's all way too cringey! Yikes!
here4drama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4drama »

formerctfxcer wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:55 am
Drama Llama wrote:I liked Allie but now I just find her to be so annoying. She makes everything sound like it’s soooo hard that she needed Andrew to stay home and help. She is so codependent, it’s ridiculous. Andrew didn’t even seem interested in her at all, the body language, the edits before Allie snapped at Andrew when he didn’t answer like she wanted and the fact that he only likes her as a mom. I think Andrew is bored of this marriage and just got with Allie because she was a pretty codependent woman that he could use to marry/have kids with to check it off his life list.
I think they got married because Alli accidentally got pregnant. At least that’s what I thought when she mentioned when their anniversary was. Nothing wrong with not being married before having kids but I do wonder if he would have married her/she would have married him if that hadn’t have happened...

Posted a long time ago, but alone and my kids are down for a nap, so I scrolled through the old dramaaaa. I used to know her family years ago, and from my understanding, she was in another serious relationship that didn’t work out and then was knocked up from Andrew from tinder. I think they did only get married because she hadnt had sex and then got pregnant from him and her dad made them get married. Props to him for going through with it, but I cant imagine if my husband looked as miserable as Andrew looks all the time...has a perpetual "I should have pulled out" face.
here4drama
Amateur
Amateur

ReeseT159 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:58 pm She hasn't seemed too open with personal stuff. Today she mentioned on Instagram almost marrying someone else, so wondering if she'll share more on that. I remember back in another video, she mentioned sharing something very personal. But seemed nervous and unsure. I'm just curious.
Sorry for the double post! Just taking this rainy day getting lost in drama. Curious what she said about the other person she married! Me and her lived in the same dorm for a little while, I knew him as well - not sure what happened between them, but he always seemed like such a great guy.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

She says she's ready for another baby. She's ready but is her husband? It's so annoying when women are like "Me, I'm ready. Open the baby factory for ME!" Husbands are never mentioned. To be honest, I'm shocked she's not already pregnant.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

I actually forgot about Allie until she popped up on my explore page and I see that they've bought a house. I wonder if her parents helped? Their channel doesn't really seem to be bringing in the views. Like many others I got tired of her using her channel to sell young living. I've actually stopped watching a lot of you tubers for this reason.
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

So she posted a master bedroom makeover video today yet on Instagram she says they are moving in a month. Why would you waste the money when you are moving in a month and will probably buy new everything when you move? I have no idea how they can buy a new house when they are both essentially unemployed, I just don’t see her making that much from 1 video on YouTube a week and shilling young living. If I had to guess her/his parents are providing the down payment. Also why does she look 10 years older? every time she speaks all I see is massive wrinkles on her forehead and around her mouth, she used to look so fresh faced and youthful.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

It's those witchcraft oils. They'll age you, you know!
Why do people use letter boards? They just look so juvenile, especially when adults are using them!
Her house was fine as is, the repainting is just something she'd been wanting to do a long time ago but for some reason never did it. And, she's probably running out of content to post. :roll:
here4drama
Amateur
Amateur

New house with parents $$. Definitely laughed when she said his office was going to be the downstairs closet.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

here4drama wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:26 am New house with parents $$. Definitely laughed when she said his office was going to be the downstairs closet.
Where does she say with her parents? I heard her emphasize on WE alot. Most women are all about how *I* bought MY dream house. You know, husbands are like extra shoes. Only mention them when they actually need to. I'm not shocked at all that Andrew gets a tiny closet in the basement for his office. How else is Allie going to maintain her high handedness if she must share the same floor as her husband? Unheard of! lol

I feel bad for so many of these youtube husbands. They really have NO say in any of these life decisions. It makes them look so pathetic. No backbone in their own family. Sad.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”