Jessica Tull

Decororchid528

Jessica Tull

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Just curious what people think of her! I love her cleaning videos. I think she is a good person, good mom. She has a lot that she doesn’t share and I can respect that. I sometimes wonder why she is on YouTube then however.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Tull

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I went to high school with someone with the same name as her and everytime i see her name im expecting to see the girl from school on yt lol
Decororchid528

Doesn’t seem that this topic will take off at all, I don’t know if I can delete it. I really do enjoy her videos and will keep watching but definitely unfollowing her Instagram. She is very cryptic and hints at issues and problems but never shared anything. She was denied for an apartment (which is usually credit isn’t it? I could be wrong) but the next few stories are her spending a ton of money. Again, conversation over. I’m unfollowing!
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

I'm in two minds about her. I don't mind her housework videos for motivation but have noticed she sometimes edits in way to make it look she got through more work in one day than she actually did. For example she has a video of her washing up for absolutely ages, but the pile of clean dishes keeps on changes from plates only to saucepans back to plates. I dunno, I found it unnecessary. I also find it annoying that she insists on doing a lot of cleaning that just doesn't need to be done eg washing couch covers monthly.
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Drama Llama »

What’s the deal with her husband ? I remember her mentioning that he wouldn’t be shown since he didn’t support her when she started YouTube but in her cleaning videos I never see mens clothes/shoes. I wonder if she divorced him after she started making serious YouTube money?
Decororchid528

I’ve been watching her for a while now and I’ve never seen more than one or two men’s shirts in her apartment. There was a video a while ago and she claimed a husband was filming it. A lot of subscribers think he is made up! Haha they clearly have an odd live in different homes type of relationship but she is always incredibly vague about it and gets irritated when people ask.
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

I believe I read somewhere that she stated she was divorcing him but I personally have not seen or heard anything like that. She seems like a pretty smart girl so I imagine she would likely keep quiet about that until all is said and done.
Decororchid528

Did anyone watch her vlog? I like that she is vlogging now. But omg that dresser falling down!!! Girl screw that thing into the wall.
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

I think she is divorced already, I noticed in her recent vlog she made it a point of saying “his/her sons father” rather than husband.
Decororchid528

Where does this girl get all this money? I swear she has new furniture, new decor, new clothes every single video. She uploads what like 3-4 times per month and doesn’t do sponsorships. Just wondering how she is rollin in it haha!
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Probably spousal support

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Drama Llama wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:23 am Probably spousal support

I was thinking the same thing. I'm assuming she finally dumped him since there is no trace of a man in her bedroom closet or anywhere in that house. She has been gaining a lot of followers so maybe she's making a decent amount of money from Youtube plus getting child support.
I like her, though. She seems genuine and is totally there for her kids, who themselves seem super respectful. I hope she continues to grow.
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

I wish she would briefly address it since she keeps using titles with “stay at home mom”. Also did she buy a home? Or is she renting? I swear there was a video about her moving and life updates but it isn’t there anymore.
PrincessPea45

Unread post by PrincessPea45 »

Drama Llama wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 am I wish she would briefly address it since she keeps using titles with “stay at home mom”. Also did she buy a home? Or is she renting? I swear there was a video about her moving and life updates but it isn’t there anymore.
She addressed this awhile ago in a Q & A video and she was pretty candid about his lack of support of her doing YT (and in general). While one-sided, it definitely sounds like she is better off without him. Hasn't mentioned him since, LOL.

Q & A video referred to above is here:
dramallama143
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramallama143 »

I like her too. I think she is relatable and a genuinely good mom. She hasn't changed a lot since the growth of her channel. She recently started doing some sponsored content such as Home Chef meal kits, but she seems like she genuinely wanted to try it. She seems to do quite a bit of shopping, but I find that you need to shop a lot when you have a family. I think she did a good job of making use of the smaller space when she lived in her condo, but I know she's moving to a larger space soon.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

dramallama143 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:37 am I like her too. I think she is relatable and a genuinely good mom. She hasn't changed a lot since the growth of her channel. She recently started doing some sponsored content such as Home Chef meal kits, but she seems like she genuinely wanted to try it. She seems to do quite a bit of shopping, but I find that you need to shop a lot when you have a family. I think she did a good job of making use of the smaller space when she lived in her condo, but I know she's moving to a larger space soon.
Yeah, she got herself a nice home and did a video on the empty house a couple weeks ago. I think in the comments someone asked what her Ex thinks and she commented back that ALL of her exes are pissed. The best revenge is living well and it rings true for her too. I'm looking forward to seeing her all moved in.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I like her for the most part. The one thing I don’t like is how much she focuses on the negative comments people leave randomly. Most of them aren’t even that bad either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

Wonder if it’s true
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Always_Queen01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Always_Queen01 »

Well this is interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Things have heated up!
She did say she was dealing with a lot of jealously and most of it was coming from her Ex, so we will see how this plays out.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”