Unread post by Apple_Ashley »

Ariesgodmother
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola

Unread post by Ariesgodmother »

I literally had to make an account re: their new morning routine video just to say I live in Finland, my bf has a summer cottage near their house and it is simply NOWHERE near that light out at 3am there .... which is the time they claim to have woken up in that vid. It’s actually laughable as anyone who lives around central Finland would know that. Even around midsummer when the sun barely sets (which I doubt that vid even filmed then since her videos are so behind) it still is not like middle of the afternoon light at that time - it is like risky looking light. What a wack job :-?
Momma-Est-2008
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola

Unread post by Momma-Est-2008 »

Ariesgodmother wrote:I literally had to make an account re: their new morning routine video just to say I live in Finland, my bf has a summer cottage near their house and it is simply NOWHERE near that light out at 3am there .... which is the time they claim to have woken up in that vid. It’s actually laughable as anyone who lives around central Finland would know that. Even around midsummer when the sun barely sets (which I doubt that vid even filmed then since her videos are so behind) it still is not like middle of the afternoon light at that time - it is like risky looking light. What a wack job :-?
There is a more active thread on her Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”