Taina Licciardo-Toivola

westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Taina Licciardo-Toivola

Unread post by westcoastmom »

Holy shit. How is she not on here? Go check out this lunatic!

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
Idkidkidkidk88
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola

Unread post by Idkidkidkidk88 »

Just watched one of her videos this morning. Her children’s names are RIDICULOUS! I feel for them. King James ??? Are you kidding??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I have never been so dumbfounded by a woman in my life. She is creepy as hell. Today's video.... her narration is unbelievably spooky to me. She's obsessed with this clean, white image. I don't even know what to think. The husband is nutty as well. He has a lot of apocalypse warning type videos and posts.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

The kids are:
Leonardo
Shakespeare
King James
Cleopatra
D'Artangnan
Omega
Aphrodite
Romeo
Jerusalem
Nefertiti
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Everyone has to wear white except for her. She said she plans to make a video about WHY that is. She alluded to it being about minimalism. I call BS on that because she's even got her married son and daughter in law doing it. I think she just wants perfect white videos... in more ways than one.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Sweetiebee wrote:The kids are:
Leonardo
Shakespeare
King James
Cleopatra
D'Artangnan
Omega
Aphrodite
Romeo
Jerusalem
Nefertiti
Holy. shit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

Sweetiebee wrote:Everyone has to wear white except for her. She said she plans to make a video about WHY that is. She alluded to it being about minimalism. I call BS on that because she's even got her married son and daughter in law doing it. I think she just wants perfect white videos... in more ways than one.

Yes. They have the whole doomsday-is-near Christian thing going on. Who knows what else they believe. I have to say, though, that they don't look like the typical 'fundie' family. She looks amazing for being over 40, especially with all those kids - but she knows it, and she's completely full of herself. The husband...looks like a cult leader.
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

Hey. This morning routine videos were recommended to me today. Odd right?
Anyway I don’t have a lot of information... wouldn’t wake up at 2 am even if doctor whatever recommends it. I see her children and husband don’t.
The names are weird af. Some are ok like Leonardo. But some are crazy like King James or Shakespeare. Because naming him William was way too mainstream. These ain’t no run of the mill children. Let’s mark them for life with ugly names.
I got a feeling of creepy weird things going on. Reading about the cult was no surprise.
But we must wait and see
Idkidkidkidk88
Amateur
Amateur

Glad people agree that they get total “culty” vibes from them because that’s the first thing I thought when I watched her video. Also can’t believe she wakes up that early and deals with the children while her husband sleeps?? Just seems strange.

olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

A video was in my recommended today. The kid's names are beyond ridiculous.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Watching her ditl because it popped up in my recommendations. I’m here for this shit show.

Charliesma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Charliesma »

skrt09 wrote: Yes. They have the whole doomsday-is-near Christian thing going on. Who knows what else they believe. I have to say, though, that they don't look like the typical 'fundie' family.
That explains why they moved from Australia to the middle of nowhere in Finland. I watched a vlog by one of her older boys and he seems pretty normal.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The ditl popped up and I was intrigued because in the video thumbnail she looks super young and it said 10 kids, at first I was thinking of a jessfam situation (blended) but then saw 4 cribs and thought multiples, then she started talking about waking up at 2am and the house looked like a cold institution and thennnn she started saying her kids names, I mean, yes it is super personal but KINGJAMES?! OMEGA?!?!?!
I checked out her IG because I wanted to find out the rest of her kids names and it was creepy as hell. I agree with the cult thoughts, bizarre.
soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

I watched a few of their vidoes. They come across as propaganda for their cult, imo.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

Oh yes, this woman is creepy. Like, horror movie creepy.
sosallycannwait
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sosallycannwait »

westcoastmom wrote:Holy shit. How is she not on here? Go check out this lunatic!

sosallycannwait
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sosallycannwait »

I just saw the morning routine videos. So strange how the four little ones just lay there on the blanket. Are they not allowed to sit up?

westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by westcoastmom »

Hey mom leads a doomsday cult!

Idkidkidkidk88
Amateur
Amateur

She has another thread on here with over 100 replies. Just FYI

PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

sosallycannwait wrote:I just saw the morning routine videos. So strange how the four little ones just lay there on the blanket. Are they not allowed to sit up?

she's using the Blanket training method. where the mother will train her kids to stay on a mat or rug, while she gets on with the chores, so she knows that behaving in her site, if one leaves there are punishments, so it teaches like patience and discipline. i was impressed for the 4 year old that actually can sit there that long, if that were me at that age, id be running around not giving a damn. the crazy thing about them is, everything seems so crazy like you want those kids out of there, but at the same time..shes doing nothing wrong, in fact her problem is, that shes trying so hard to be the perfect mom to them, it looks unhealthy. like imagine calling social services on them " hi. i would like to report?? ermmm, a mother her makes her children wear clean white clothing, and teaches them to listen to her rules, and gives them weird names and she makes them get themselves dressed...its terrifying" LOL :P

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”