Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

Unread post by Margie »

“You better think twice about complaining”

The way she publicly reprimands her kids and FILMS it is horrifying!!!! Letting him make his own food is where he lesson should have ended. Unreal.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

Those kids are going to rebel. Mark my words. She is so strict and rigid with them. Well, not the “baby.”
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Oh absolutely!!! It’s disgusting how favoured he is! The other two are going to learn to hate him pretty quickly!
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

The blatant favoritism for the “baby” (he’s not a fkn baby) is disgusting. Her obsession with making him look like a girl is very weird too. The long hair and bangs, braids, teddy bear style jackets, Ugg’s. It’s odd. And I saw someone ask her why he is the only one who’s hair she grew out, and she answered “because he’s the only one who had any at this age”. That’s complete BS. Not positive about the middle kid, but the oldest had a lot of thick hair as a toddler, it easily could’ve been grown out. Makes her reasoning even weirder when she has to lie about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I agree. It’s extremely weird. I think she is resentful that she never got a girl, so she’s living it out while she can with the youngest one. Either way, it’s weird, and he is starting to look like a girl. I wonder how many times he’s mistaken for a female while out in public.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

She seems to take her kids to the doctor for EVERYTHING
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whiterose90 »

The video she posted today (on IGTV I think) was the most cringeworthy workout video I have ever seen. I’m no fitness guru but at least I know how to do a real push-up.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

It was the most cringey!!! I totally agree! I’ve also noticed that she’s been side talking with her mouth a ton lately and rubbing her eyes when she talks. It’s SO annoying to watch!!! And the occasional fake yawn.. wtf Ana...
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Someone went on a weird rant today in stories. She’s apparently offended because people want to see a different before picture. I don’t blame them. She used the same one from when she was like one week post partum. Look, nobody is negating the work you put in but let’s not pretend you were truly an overweight person. Her starting weight I remember from one of her vlogs was my goal weight for a similar height. She obviously likes being on the lighter end of the scale.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Yea, that weird rant was...weird. It’s actually a pet peeve of mine when people use their postpartum photo as their before. Like... you lost 30lbs and THEN started working out. Use your actual before photo. So dumb. And what’s with all of her weird dance party stories? She’s the weirdest most awkward dancer ever!
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Did you guys see the instastories of her organized cupboard? Holy smokes. She clearly hoards all of her PR shit. This is obnoxious, especially considering how precious little space they have in their ridiculously tiny duplex. 😳
0B1FB85A-179B-4E7B-90D3-C8736C034D7D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

I saw this and thought the same thing. That it’s all a result Of the free stuff she gets. I’ve always wondered what they do with all that crap that comes daily and in tons of packaging.

I remember Jillian harris complained about how she doesn’t like when companies send her huge packages.

I couldn’t get over how thin she looked in an insta story she posted yesterday. I think she needs to chill out. I feel like she’s trying to emulate rach parcells body.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Yea, she’s actually quite sickly looking. I have a sneaking suspicion that she really doesn’t eat all that much... like what she shows on stories might be ALL she consumes 😬
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

More instastories of her publicly shaming her kids. How fun!!!
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... b84686.jpg[/IMG]

I CANNOT WITH HOW DIRTY AND GROSS THIS FILTER MAKES HER SKIN LOOK AND WE DONT NEED TO SEE YOU DISGUSTINGLY SWEATY AND GREASY EVERY DAY GIRL STOP

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Her filters are the worst!! They do nothing for her terribly sun damaged skin! I always wonder why skin companies partner with her, she has the most damaged skin I have ever seen and the products obviously don’t help. (Besides which, we know she uses that crazy expensive brand, I can’t remember what it is right now, and I would never buy it because it also does NOTHING for her skin)

Anyways, I snapped some photos of her OUTRAGEOUSLY disorganized cupboard from instastories today 😳:
8EA6ECA4-F549-4171-8EA3-2F1D563C8CF3.png
1181B8AF-BE0D-486E-B77F-E7AA1BDF9436.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Double post, but fake yawning is back 🙄 and Henrick officially looks like her daughter with that long hair and pink sweater. Lord, cut his hair!!!
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That cabinet is horrific. Her kitchen makes me itch. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... ddb4b9.jpg[/IMG]

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Ugh, seriously. She has the tiniest, messiest kitchen. I also cringe when I see them all huddled around that small island eating. Go sit at the friggin dining room table right beside you!!! Why does that itty bitty island in that cramped kitchen even have stools?! It should be a work surface only.

I swear she is a hoarder, but she would never admit it. Her house is horrifically jam packed.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Did you guys catch the insta story where she said she’s not sure if they’re going ahead with the major renovation because there’s a buyer who is willing to give them top dollar for their house and they’d take that money to buy a different house in the same neighbourhood?

It never seemed like a good idea to me to invest so much money renovating a town home. It also sounds really expensive.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”