Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

Unread post by Margie »

Omg!!! I replayed that dance twice! I was so embarrassed for her! She is a TERRIBLE dancer! I don’t know how she watched that and decided it was decent material to post! SO CRINGE!!!
moonstones
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moonstones »

Did you read her new blog post? How sad is it that a 8 year old had to explain to her why it's not ok to post something that should be private online, for 130k people to see. Poor little guy.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Ugh I’m so sad I missed it! I always watch her “dancing” with my mouth open in shock and horror that she would actually watch that back and then post it.

Also, she looks like slenderman in that photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why is she such an angry woman? Based off how aggressive and defensive her stories leading up to that blog post were, I thought it was going to be a rant about some horrible DM she got or about this board or something... turns out it was a post about her own child asking for privacy? Then the story afterward about “nothing beats sheer anger out of you like running”. GIRL WHY YOU ANGRY. I’m honestly so confused. I have a feeling she’s a scary person to live with.

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

She is always so defensive and worked up about everything. I also thought the blog post till violated Johannes’ privacy. It also highlighted what an asshat she is. I’ve been saying for years that it’s absurd that she instastories her punishing her boys. I feel like holding a phone in their face and recording during punishment kind of detracts from the issue at hand. I think she’s relatively clueless as an adult.

Also, have you guys noticed that when she poses she sticks one leg out to the side in a weird angle, obviously trying to create the appearance of a thigh gap? In her outdoor raptor photo with Henrick, it looks especially exaggerated. She doesn’t have enough hip to have a thigh gap, I wish she would just accept her body type
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

I agree that she comes off as very angry and easily defensive and I have to wonder where it all stems from. She seems to have a loving family and supportive parents. Maybe she’s just hangry.
YTAddict5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by YTAddict5 »

Wait.... only thing I can’t understand is her kids names, did she literally pick the ugliest names she could possibly think of and just go with those. I’m not even trying to be mean I’m serious.. what is her kids names?
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

YTAddict5 wrote:Wait.... only thing I can’t understand is her kids names, did she literally pick the ugliest names she could possibly think of and just go with those. I’m not even trying to be mean I’m serious.. what is her kids names?

I don’t mind Johannes and Henrik, although completely not my style. But I can’t stand Magnus. Reminds me of Magnum condoms. Or a cat name. Speaking of which... isn’t their cats name Mingus? Those are awfully close. I wonder which came first.

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’ve always felt the same about Magnus’ name! Reminds me of condoms and is too close to the cats name 🤣
moonstones
Amateur
Amateur

Hahahaha, I'm with you on this one. I find all three names absolutely horrible, Magnus and Henrik the worst for sure 🤣
Speakingup
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Speakingup »

A few things that bug me about her:

1) I am totally on board with long hair for little boys but I don’t know anyone that styles their boys hair like that?! Buns, ponytails, half ponytails and worst of all barrettes the pin the bangs back?! Is she trying to turn him into a girl, as it’s working he must get mistaken for a girl all the time!
2) I am familiar with BBG but for someone who works out daily her body has zero muscle tone, her legs especially. Also you think she would have more of a butt from workouts, I have never seen such a flat ass before!
3) the amount of food she buys and cooks on a regular basis I can’t even imagine how much she spends cooking each kid a separate meal every damn night!

Ok I think I am done haha but these things bug me so much!
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Speakingup wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:00 am A few things that bug me about her:

1) I am totally on board with long hair for little boys but I don’t know anyone that styles their boys hair like that?! Buns, ponytails, half ponytails and worst of all barrettes the pin the bangs back?! Is she trying to turn him into a girl, as it’s working he must get mistaken for a girl all the time!
2) I am familiar with BBG but for someone who works out daily her body has zero muscle tone, her legs especially. Also you think she would have more of a butt from workouts, I have never seen such a flat ass before!
3) the amount of food she buys and cooks on a regular basis I can’t even imagine how much she spends cooking each kid a separate meal every damn night!

Ok I think I am done haha but these things bug me so much!
The food!!! Seriously!! And then when she does “leftover food” for dinner... she has like 5 full fucking meals, obviously because she’s always cooking 3 different meals each night. I actually cannot wrap my head around it. She also feeds her boys takeout quite often. For someone who is health conscious, I would expect a lot less fast food than her kids get. Don’t get me wrong, my kids love McDonald’s as much as the next kid, but they get take out once every month or two, her kids get pizza at least once a week, sometimes twice 😬
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

So now their house is leaking poop water into the kitchen.. their single toilet is broken, and they are still staying there??? Hey Ana... if you have all this money to go shopping, maybe you should spend some of that on your insurance deductible and a fucking sanitary hotel for you and your kids to live in. Like wtf. Living in poop water that’s leaking into their KITCHEN?!
moonstones
Amateur
Amateur

I was just typing this comment about how disgusting the leaking poop water in their kitchen is when I saw her story about her son sitting on a potty IN HER CAR'S TRUNK, IN A PARKING LOT!!! I mean, I understand that potty training can be challenging, but what the heck does she do with the poo&pee once he's done? Drives it back home in the car? Carries it with her to the nearest toilet? She's such a gross and dirty person I can't even believe it.

Also - it was so lame when she posted the house listing last night, saying "if we sold our house, we could buy this huge one and still have $$ left over". Are you dumb, Ana, or what? The house is 100km away from Toronto, of course the prices are different up North! And she would be the last person considering moving out of their "cool" neighbourhood just for the status it gives her. She's such a pretentious woman!
Speakingup
Wallflower
Wallflower

moonstones wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:32 am I was just typing this comment about how disgusting the leaking poop water in their kitchen is when I saw her story about her son sitting on a potty IN HER CAR'S TRUNK, IN A PARKING LOT!!! I mean, I understand that potty training can be challenging, but what the heck does she do with the poo&pee once he's done? Drives it back home in the car? Carries it with her to the nearest toilet? She's such a gross and dirty person I can't even believe it.

Also - it was so lame when she posted the house listing last night, saying "if we sold our house, we could buy this huge one and still have $$ left over". Are you dumb, Ana, or what? The house is 100km away from Toronto, of course the prices are different up North! And she would be the last person considering moving out of their "cool" neighbourhood just for the status it gives her. She's such a pretentious woman!
Nothing drives me more nuts than a person that carries around a children’s potty!! Like there are public washrooms everywhere use them! That is so gross...

So pretentious and must spend a fortune on clothes and bags, all expensive name brand, and don’t even get me started on how many expensive workout clothes she seems to need?

House prices would be way different, that comparison is useless just trying to brag about how much she claims their house is worth.
moonstones
Amateur
Amateur

Cut - the - damn - hair!!! This is not a hairstyle!! I mean, whatever, let him have long hair but trim it to a shape and cut the damn bangs. The poor little boy can't even see and he dips it in his food!!

Btw (and I guess I'm just a horrible person), I can't stand this youngest son for some reason either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Speakingup
Wallflower
Wallflower

moonstones wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:44 am Cut - the - damn - hair!!! This is not a hairstyle!! I mean, whatever, let him have long hair but trim it to a shape and cut the damn bangs. The poor little boy can't even see and he dips it in his food!!

Btw (and I guess I'm just a horrible person), I can't stand this youngest son for some reason either.
Omg seriously it’s out of control!! If your kid needs to wear a bun to be able to see it’s too damn long!!

And I completely agree, horrible person alert 🙊 he seems like a spoiled little brat but maybe cause that’s just how she treats him?
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The site of the youngest irritates me too. I think it’s because it’s incredibly obvious how much she babies and favors him, and he will surely turn into a whiney brat within the next year, if he’s not one already. Her oldest is at an awkward stage so I don’t particularly like watching stories of him, but he seems like a sweet kid and I feel bad for him. She seems very hard on the older two. Are they struggling in school or something? Because she always shows them doing Kumon and admits that they hate it. If they’re not struggling, then maybe stop, because they’re going to absolutely hate anything academic if she continues to push them. And if they are struggling, maybe find a different way to help them other than forcing them to sit at the counter of their cramped cluttered kitchen with their face in a workbook while she instastories and the youngest bangs on pots and pans.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh. My. God. She can’t even have breakfast with her oldest child without time lapsing the ENTIRE THING? Even him alone after she leaves the table. So much for respecting his privacy. Bravo, Anna. This is such a shitshow. Her husband doesn’t seem very into social media... why is he not calling her out on this shit for his kids sake? My husband would hospitalize me if I was time lapsing our children’s meals to put on Instagram.

Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

Does anyone know why she went to New York for one day flew home and is going back tomorrow?

Is she interviewing for a job? She hinted at something.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”