Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

Notablogger
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Notablogger »

I’ve only been following Ana for a short time but she seems to reference getting attacked or bullied a lot and I’m just wondering if anyone knows what I’m missing?

The only thing I can think of is maybe the amount she exercises and how much weight she has lost?

She seems to be doing it in a healthy enough way. Maybe she over exercises?

I’ve only followed her just this year and it’s been referenced by her at least five times that she’s being attacked.....what’s the tea?
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I’ve been following her since her oldest was a baby and she has always been insanely sensitive to any sort of criticism. There was a GOMI thread about her like 5+ years ago and she ended up finding it while it was still on the first page and went off about what horrible people anyone on that site is and I forget exactly what she said but basically said in one way or another that people aren’t allowed to post about her. I don’t know who the hell she thinks she is. I don’t think her thread ever had more than a few pages and then ended up getting deleted since it wasn’t active. I don’t know what kind of bullying she’s talking about now. I never see anything negative on her posts.

I will admit I don’t watch her stories often, just because the way she talks out of the side of her mouth irritates the hell out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

She does seem sensitive to criticism but I would be too. Which is why I wouldn’t put myself out there. So I think it’s something she will have to learn to accept as she continues to grow a larger audience.

I’m not going to lie, I wish I was as dedicated to my workouts as she is. I’m not sure how she can go on such long runs with so many kids lol. She obviously has a lot of support from her parents which helps makes it work.

Her husband seems to work a lot but they must be doing well financially because they live in downtown Toronto and are planning a massive renovation. I think their home is a semi detached so I’m curious how renos and additions work with those kinds of homes. Honestly, I’d rather just move myself lol.
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whiterose90 »

I actually find watching her very motivating to working out and eating healthy. Her before & afters are fantastic and she has kids and is relatable. BUT I do find sometimes I can't watch because of the way she talks and constantly touches her face and fake yawns. Someone called her out on the fake yawns politely once and she got really pissed. Does seem like she's toned those things down a lot lately.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Lol I’ve never noticed the sideways talking and yawning. That seems quite nit picky on the grand scheme of things haha.

She has another defensive series of posts today. She said she collected two bags of stuffies to throw out because her middle son didn’t clean up his mess after multiple warnings. And then she showed him crying. Why would she show us this if she doesn’t want people to react? It rubbed me the wrong way but I’m sensitive to these things. My daughters would fall apart if i threw e out their toys. In my opinion, there’s other ways to deal with this. But it’s her choice just maybe don’t show it to the world.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Ugh I want to like and support her but she shamed her middle son again online.

He got into trouble at school and she broadcast it on her insta stories and told everyone that he’s grounded and is only allowed to read. Okay fine. But then she announces that he also pooped his pants at school.

So what? It’s called an accident. I’m sure he already feels embarrassed about it but let’s share it with 30 thousand viewers. She needs to learn how to reel it in with how much she shares.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I’m so surprised she only has a few comments on this thread. The way that she publicly shames her children on her instastories is absolutely appalling to me. She needs to mature in the parenting arena for sure. And I’m also super curious how they are affording this super lavish lifestyle they appear to be living. All of these high end, ugly as sin, handbags need to stop! And she could stop with the weird side mouth talking too.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I agree. What does her husband do again? I wanna say it’s something in finance... whatever it is they appear to be doing quite well.

And yes, I know someone called me nit picky about the side mouth talking thing (is a gossip site really a place to be saying what’s nit picky and what’s not ), but it drives me INSANE. I think mostly because you can tell it’s intentional and she thinks it’s cute, because she doesn’t always do it. She talks perfectly normally here and there and then bam.... she thins her lips and moves her mouth over to the side. I can’t.

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Yes! It’s absolutely intentional!!!

And did you notice yesterday or maybe the day before, she was sharing stories about “not everyone will clap when you win” BS and then she always follows them up with photos of her and Michael, because he’s her BFF, although on stories it seems like he’s less than interested in her.

He must make a decent amount of money to livr downtown TO, and for them to afford all of the shit they do, but I think she said he is a day trader for stocks, and I googled the salary that they make and it’s shockingly low. Google must be wrong, or else their façade is incredible.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I also wish she would cut the youngest boys hair. It’s out of control. Get over it, you didn’t have a girl. Don’t make your youngest look like a girl! 🙄
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

I’ve been curious about the constant flow of money myself. Shouldn’t they be saving for their big renovation? Maybe she makes a lot of money herself.

I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that she doesn’t take rest days and goes on insanely long runs. I think there’s a bit of an obsessive exercise habit there but as long as she’s healthy.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Notablogger wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:07 pm I’ve been curious about the constant flow of money myself. Shouldn’t they be saving for their big renovation? Maybe she makes a lot of money herself.

I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that she doesn’t take rest days and goes on insanely long runs. I think there’s a bit of an obsessive exercise habit there but as long as she’s healthy.
Hey girl! Nice to see some familiar names on other threads!

I totally think she has a bit of a problem around food and exercise! She never takes a day off which is totally unhealthy, and the amount of different meals she cooks for her family and herself is insane!!! They also seem to order/eat out a TON!
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

I’m actually in awe of how she seemingly gets so much done in a day. Maybe her house is filthy behind the scenes. But I honestly feel for her kids a bit. She’s very tough on them from what she shows. School all day. Math tutors. Sports. No tv. Now no iPad. What do they do to decompress? I feel like when you parent to such extremes the kids will end up fighting it back and wanting whatever is restricted even more. I mean it seems hypocritical in a way cause she’s always on her phone.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

That’s so true!

So hypocritical! She instastories more than anyone else I follow! They are going to be nightmares as teens, that’s when the retaliation will start! She can’t see it coming though, and don’t dare let her know or she will BLAST you all over her platform for everyone else to see. She’s horrifyingly immature for a grown woman.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don’t follow her stories super closely, but from what I’ve seen they all seem to constantly be glued to an iPad. I don’t know if they recently scaled back or got grounded or something, I wouldn’t doubt it.

I find myself wondering about her calorie intake sometimes. She is definitely obsessive about running. However for how much BBG she does she looks so... soft. Her flexing photos beg to differ, but in her “candid” stories (especially the one of her “dancing” yesterday) she looks like she has no tone. Her ass is as flat as it gets. Don’t get me wrong I don’t think she should be fitness model status or anything seeing what she looked like just a year or two ago. But, seeing the things she posts that she eats and then seeing her obsessive running... it makes me wonder if that’s why she may be having trouble building muscle.

Also their house is cluttered AF. She has seemed to scale back on showing it as much, from what I’ve seen recently. But I’ve seen multiple stories of hers that made my skin crawl. You can see in a few of her posts on her page that the bathtub in the kids bathroom (do they only have 1 bathroom? Idk) is filled with random shit. And you can often see on her stories that [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e11f2e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3effed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 32f5ef.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... cf24be.jpg[/IMG]the top of the cabinets in the kitchen are a cluttered mess. I mean, I know all her junk may be of an aesthetically pleasing style... but scale back girl! We also have a small house and 3 little boys and I know it can be tough, but I keep up on clutter like it’s my job otherwise I find it affects my mood horribly. Maybe she should stop spending so much money and focus on less is more. I feel like her style and house was much more minimalistic up until around the time she got pregnant with the youngest.

ETA: not sure why it posted the photos in the middle of the paragraph like that but too late and lazy to fix it. Sorry!

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Holy smokes! I’ve never noticed that bathtub! That’s horrifying! And yes, they only have one bathroom, I remember her mentioning that before. I have also noticed her kitchen being so jam packed. Nothing stresses me out more than clutter, especially cluttered counter tops!

Te be honest I don’t know how she’s functioning in that house. It’s too small for me to imagine my family of 4 living in! Her boys rooms are packed with shit too!

And have you guys seen the basement 😳 it’s overwhelmingly packed. Like she holds on to EVERYTHING! And I’m pretty sure they have a garage out back... I wonder what state that is in! I guess kudos to her because I couldn’t live like that, but I do wonder about those kids. No room to move around and everyone is on top of each other. Ew.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

I don’t think she cares cause she’s planning a huge addition and renovation. I personally don’t understand how an addition works with a semi. And living through one with small kids, even if you temporarily rent will be hard and more expensive. Just move!
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I know! She did mention getting a rental while they add on, which is so ridiculous to me! I guess the person attached to them did an addition and they are going to replicate it, that’s what she said in stories once. But then they will have NO backyard! Her backyard is already ridiculously small! I was shocked that she put all of those raised bed gardens in, they didn’t have room for them to begin with.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She just said in her Q&A that people need to stop worrying about eliminating carbs or protein or whatever and just focus on eliminating sugar, and then a few questions over she recommended maple syrup for sweetening your coffee. Uh, maple syrup is pretty much pure sugar. What’s wrong with stevia? Maybe a “nit picky” thing to bring up, but it left me scratching my head.

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Her nutrition advice is ridiculous. She’s no nutritionist, she needs to give it up!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”