Isabella Sainz - Pedo Baby Daddy

maullaban
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Isabella Sainz - Pedo Baby Daddy

Unread post by maullaban »

I found out about this girl from Jelian Mercado. Jelian helped with her baby shower and I noticed Isabella looked pretty young and the baby daddy looked way older. I watched a few videos and found out she's 20 and her boyfriend is 30 years older so 50! She has two daughters with him. Her older child with him would have been conceived in November 2016 and she just turned 20 on November 28th so she was underage when she started a relationship and having sex with this old dude...
From what I've seen all her friends and family are cool with this. Wtf.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Re: Isabella Sainz - Pedo Baby Daddy

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I don’t think her family is okay with it because I’m one vlog she said the only family she has is her sister which was weird because in older vlogs she shows her mom, brother, and sister. So I’m thinking her mom must not like him around and now they no longer speak. The relationship is totally weird because he’s 50 and he already has 3 kids I believe she must really love him because he doesn’t even look wealthy lol
maullaban
Talker
Talker

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I don’t think her family is okay with it because I’m one vlog she said the only family she has is her sister which was weird because in older vlogs she shows her mom, brother, and sister. So I’m thinking her mom must not like him around and now they no longer speak. The relationship is totally weird because he’s 50 and he already has 3 kids I believe she must really love him because he doesn’t even look wealthy lol
Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. I just assumed cause she had what seemed like a lot of family members in her baby shower video.
Yeah it doesn't seem that he's wealthy at all, just middle class. And it actually seemed like her family is wealthy! Maybe she really does love him but she's way too young and he's a sicko for having sex with a teenager!
Any ideas how they met? I'm thinking he was her High School teacher.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Yes, there was a video about her AC being broken is where she said the only family she has is her sister. Maybe her mom got upset that she had a 2nd baby who knows.

And yes it looks like her mom is very wealthy and she grew up wealthy I’m thinking her dad was the one with the money. Remember she showed us the mansion she grew up in

Hahaha I don’t get the feeling he is a teacher lol
maullaban wrote:
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I don’t think her family is okay with it because I’m one vlog she said the only family she has is her sister which was weird because in older vlogs she shows her mom, brother, and sister. So I’m thinking her mom must not like him around and now they no longer speak. The relationship is totally weird because he’s 50 and he already has 3 kids I believe she must really love him because he doesn’t even look wealthy lol
Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. I just assumed cause she had what seemed like a lot of family members in her baby shower video.
Yeah it doesn't seem that he's wealthy at all, just middle class. And it actually seemed like her family is wealthy! Maybe she really does love him but she's way too young and he's a sicko for having sex with a teenager!
Any ideas how they met? I'm thinking he was her High School teacher.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Yeah probably not a teacher so I'm thinking he must have been a colleague or friend of her dad's? How else is a young girl gonna begin a relationship with an old man?
Maybe they met online.
He's super creepy looking though. Looks like he gets botox lol. I don't see how a young girl would find him attractive.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Yes he’s super creepy! She’s so you g & pretty! I did have a feeling that He was some sort of family friend but that would be so weird because that would mean they knew his previous wife and her family speaks Spanish and he doesn’t. Idk it’s all weird it would be awesome if she tells her story, her life seems interesting because she was so wealthy, I’m interested in what her parents did because she had a live in her house Nanny she used to show her every once in a while.
maullaban wrote:Yeah probably not a teacher so I'm thinking he must have been a colleague or friend of her dad's? How else is a young girl gonna begin a relationship with an old man?
Maybe they met online.
He's super creepy looking though. Looks like he gets botox lol. I don't see how a young girl would find him attractive.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

I wonder if he left his wife for her (probably)!
We all know what his intentions are but hers are unclear. I can't tell if she's really deluded and loves this dude, just wanted to have babies and be taken care of the rest of her life, or just waiting till he dies so she can get all his money, but he's the wrong one for that since he already has 3 other kids and he's got at least 20+ years left.
Shell probably put him in a nursing home when he gets too old lol!!
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Idk it’s all so weird, I hope she makes a video since it’s the thing everyone wants to know but who knows if she will be 100% honest in the video lol
maullaban wrote:I wonder if he left his wife for her (probably)!
We all know what his intentions are but hers are unclear. I can't tell if she's really deluded and loves this dude, just wanted to have babies and be taken care of the rest of her life, or just waiting till he dies so she can get all his money, but he's the wrong one for that since he already has 3 other kids and he's got at least 20+ years left.
Shell probably put him in a nursing home when he gets too old lol!!
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

If their relationship started when she was under age that may be why she’s not talking about how they met because it would make him look bad. I think age gaps beyond 10 years (and even then I’m skeptical) are kinda crazy. Like how do you have anything in common when you’re 30 years apart :(
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

She got pregnant with her first at 17 so yeah underage and uh, illegal.. i guess that might be why she doesn't want to talk about it.
I watched her click bait ''responding to the age gap hate!!!'' video and it was sooo cringy. Barely adressed anything and she even compared her situation to people judging LGBT relationships... WTF. Also she keeps saying she doesn't care about the hate but honey, it looks like you care... Lmao.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Did anyone watch her Q&A? I couldn’t watch it, it was way too awkward for me he looks directly into the camera and creeped me out lol
milu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by milu »

I couldn’t go past the first two questions. He was clearly uncomfortable at being in front of the camera. I noticed on her IG she mentions that her dad passed away, maybe that’s why she’s with a 50 year old man?
Did anyone watch it? I was interested to see if she answered any good questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

I watched most of the Q &A and honestly I tried to keep an open mind, but hell no! He’s 33 years older. Not only that, but she’s only 20. Here’s where I see the problem. He’s in his 50’s, has been married with children, clearly has lived plenty. She,on the other hand, is just now becoming an adult. Most 20 year olds are in college or hanging out with friends, dating etc. But no, here she is with 2 babies, no job/education, and married to a 53 year old man. Maybe, my opinion would change if she were into her 30’s and he was in his 60’s....maybe. Idk, I just can’t wrap my mind around it. I get pedo vibes tbh.

She joked that his parents didn’t say anything because they’re dead and her dad is dead so nothing from him. Supposedly her mom didn’t have an issue with the relationship (yeah, right) because they already expected her to be with someone older. I think she said she worked for him and she didn’t like him at first. She also mentioned that he has male children (I’m guessing older than her, I wonder how they feel about their relationship).

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Yes her dad passed away when she was very young. She did mention in one of her videos that his kids have careers and are successful and i think one maybe in college so yes they are older than her.

I totally agree her life just started, and she’s stuck with a 53 year old and 2 babies! And she wants more kids, I hope they stop there it seems like he doesn’t want anymore every time she asks him he shakes his head no lol

What does “pedo daddy” mean?
milu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by milu »

Went back to check to see how she was doing on her YouTube and saw that she deleted all her vids except for 2. Does anyone know if she ever addressed it? Also I went to look at her IG and someone In the comments mentions that she is pregnant again

ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

Jelian outed her as a racist and bigot

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Wow! Thought they were besties?? I never watched her videos thought she was super stuck up

ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

ifucsam
Talker
Talker