Milena Ciciotti

gab91
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Milena Ciciotti

Unread post by gab91 »

Anyone watch her? She’s about to give birth soon. First time mom.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmDvE ... NhH5x2FGZQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momof4
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Milena Ciciotti

Unread post by momof4 »

gab91 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:14 pm Anyone watch her? She’s about to give birth soon. First time mom.

I watch her, her baby is adorable! Not sure what I really think about the name though...
CoffeeAddict17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeAddict17 »

gab91 wrote:Anyone watch her? She’s about to give birth soon. First time mom.

I did watch her well tried but there’s something about her I just don’t like lol.

momof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof4 »

CoffeeAddict17 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:46 pm
gab91 wrote:Anyone watch her? She’s about to give birth soon. First time mom.

I did watch her well tried but there’s something about her I just don’t like lol.

Yea, same with me. I occasionally watch some of her videos, I used to watch more but there is definitely something of putting about her.
girlygirl20
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by girlygirl20 »

Anyone watch this girl? What are your thoughts about her?
breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

I love her!! Love her personality and Alathea is such a cutie

girlygirl20
Wallflower
Wallflower

Taking a newborn and 2 dogs in a RV for a week sounds like a horrible idea..there is no way it was actual relaxing..I really want to enjoy her channel but something is just off to me..idk why lol
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

Her husband Jordan seems awesome albeit maybe a little dumb.

But she just seems like a total narcissist. She says all the “right things” to be a Christian mom and role model, but it rings false

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

She is really uneducated when it comes to breastfeeding. But I agree, something is off about her. Can’t put my finger on it.

girlygirl20
Wallflower
Wallflower

I agree! I was wondering if anyone else felt this way about her. She is a complete narcissist and just act like she knows “everything” I want to enjoy her videos. Her channel is kind of all over the place to me and she acts like everything is soooo perfect in her life. I’m not saying she should only talk about one thing on her channel but the content she puts out sometimes is random now that she doesn’t do faith related videos anymore.
momof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof4 »

girlygirl20 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:51 am I agree! I was wondering if anyone else felt this way about her. She is a complete narcissist and just act like she knows “everything” I want to enjoy her videos. Her channel is kind of all over the place to me and she acts like everything is soooo perfect in her life. I’m not saying she should only talk about one thing on her channel but the content she puts out sometimes is random now that she doesn’t do faith related videos anymore.

Yes, she definitely has some narcissist vibes about her. I hate how she acts like she knows everything, especially about being a mother. She has one kid, she doesn't know shit. I have four and still don't know everything.

Also, didn't she say that she wasn't going to use colorful toys and everything was going to be neutral colors or whatever, cause I've seen her daughter playing with some more colorful toys lately....
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Just had to find this thread to comment on her stuffing her face with sushi and then proceeding to talk with her mouth full... Over and over again. That's disgusting.

In her "I want another baby now" video.

Ew.
Lottie30

Unread post by Lottie30 »

I’m watching her empty house tour..just curious what does her husband do for work? I am relatively new to her channel. I thought that was a nice house for someone who doesn’t work outside of YouTube and really isn’t that popular.
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Her constant mentioning of “our four kids” was annoying. And she’s said more than once they’re going to all be girls. Hope God took good notes of her plans because she’ll be a momzilla if anything deviates

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lottie30 wrote:I’m watching her empty house tour..just curious what does her husband do for work? I am relatively new to her channel. I thought that was a nice house for someone who doesn’t work outside of YouTube and really isn’t that popular.

Not sure but she has over 400k subs and her house is basic and made cheaply. You can tell by the layout and the floors. It’s a basic cookie cutter home and the kitchen is the only decent thing in it.
Her office is open and ugly as hell. Then the shape of her living room and the cut out area near the door to the backyard is awkward. Never seen a house built like that.
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Chambermaid69 wrote:
Lottie30 wrote:I’m watching her empty house tour..just curious what does her husband do for work? I am relatively new to her channel. I thought that was a nice house for someone who doesn’t work outside of YouTube and really isn’t that popular.

Not sure but she has over 400k subs and her house is basic and made cheaply. You can tell by the layout and the floors. It’s a basic cookie cutter home and the kitchen is the only decent thing in it.
Her office is open and ugly as hell. Then the shape of her living room and the cut out area near the door to the backyard is awkward. Never seen a house built like that.

Not to mention she talked about adding built ins in almost every room/closet. Does she know how expensive built ins are?!

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

amandathcommanda wrote:
Chambermaid69 wrote:

Not to mention she talked about adding built ins in almost every room/closet. Does she know how expensive built ins are?!

Yeah I feel like they have a decent amount of money to do that, not sure what he does or how much they make yearly.
Watch she will end up with 3 boys now Image
girlygirl20
Wallflower
Wallflower

I couldn't even watch the entire video about her new house..she acts like she knows exactly how her life with play out ( 4 daughters) and like its all perfect. She just had a baby, they are moving, doing youtube and a podcast (and homegirl isn't going back to school cause she is sooo attached to her baby like HELLO there are mothers who go back to work right after having a baby and still breastfeed and pump) and now she wants ANOTHER baby...jeez slow down your only like 23

I have a 9 month old and just finished college and I CANNOT imagine getting pregnant again right now lol
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I just found her channel and watched her birth vlog and labour story. I can’t believe how stupid she was regarding her iron levels... that was so stupid and dangerous of her to not be consistent with her iron pills.

*personal* my iron went down to 10 while pregnant so I was put on iron supplements. It was normal (12.4) by the time I went into labour, however I hemorrhaged after delivery and lost over 2 litres of blood. My iron went down to a 5.0 from a 12.4. That was incredibly dangerous for her to be at an 8 pre delivery. I don’t even want to think about what would have happened if they didn’t have time to get those 2 transfusions in if she hemorrhaged.

Ricecakes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ricecakes »

I used to love watching Milena, now I stopped and unfollowed her on Instagram because something just turned off to me about her.

I’m regards to the house: they live in Michigan. It’s ridiculously cheap, you can look up real estate and you will be shocked by the house prices. You can tell the house wasn’t build well either, the kitchen cabinets alone look so cheap to me.

Return to “I-P”