Brad and Rach

Annabellelee442
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brad and Rach

Unread post by Annabellelee442 »

Thanks, just glad everyone doesn't drink the YouTube koolaide.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Brad needs to run for the hills. Rach, and her family, are bat shit crazy!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

For gods sake, stop trying to get your baby to walk??? She's what....15...16 months? Yes, she's on the late side, but forcing her to walk is backfiring. The poor kid was so frustrated when Brad was trying to get her to walk. Jerk!

Also, please stop posting your phone/video chats with the nurse/doctor. It's sooooo unprofessional to post these videos on YT!!!! Video, and keep for yourself, but don't post them for thousands of strangers to watch. Have you lost your minds??
BeautifullyBlessed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeautifullyBlessed »

Why is this thread silent? These people are attention hungry and crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

BeautifullyBlessed wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:07 pm Why is this thread silent? These people are attention hungry and crazy.

I don't know either. Their click baiting is terrible. I'm surprised people still fall for it.

Their vlogs are so boring, and no, Rach, nobody gives a shit about your reproductive system, Brads childhood junk from his parents home, and your preaching about your eye practice. Say it ONCE and move on.....it seems like they just rinse and repeat everything. God, stop repeating yourself!

The vlogs are just watching them talk...and talk...and talk (I skip these parts), showing off what Rach just bought, or the kids screaming around the house. Thank god I watch using Invdious, which has no ads and doesn't give them views. I highly suggest it for everyone.
suesnarkster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suesnarkster »

You are so right! And they are working with WHE PR agency and it’s really showing in their dumb promotional placements. I don’t understand why these family bloggers exploit their children like this. They don’t know the intention of everyone watching and why would you post stuff like this if young kids who can’t consent to it. They just keep talking about more babies and this carefully curated snooze fest like do you exist for any other reason than popping out babies?!

Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scullybob »

All they actually care about is money. Rachel wants to be famous, she was peeing herself with excitement when they were on TV that time and they do constant sponsorships. And guess what? They're going to implant the frozen embryos, even though Brad was dead set against more children, what Rachel wants, Rachel gets. They've openly said they will only reveal the gender of the two new babies if they get to 100k subscribers. So yet again,it all boils down to money, they pretend to be sustainable, clean living Christian folk but in reality they're shallow and materialistic and of course they will have to have a bigger house.
suesnarkster
Amateur
Amateur

Scullybob wrote:All they actually care about is money. Rachel wants to be famous, she was peeing herself with excitement when they were on TV that time and they do constant sponsorships. And guess what? They're going to implant the frozen embryos, even though Brad was dead set against more children, what Rachel wants, Rachel gets. They've openly said they will only reveal the gender of the two new babies if they get to 100k subscribers. So yet again,it all boils down to money, they pretend to be sustainable, clean living Christian folk but in reality they're shallow and materialistic and of course they will have to have a bigger house.
I agree! They are total fakes. All they talk about is having more babies like it’s the only thing there is to do in life. Constantly showing their kids. Their kids are their brand and they are clueless to what they are going to these kids by having them grow up in the public on YT. I’m sure they got a ppp loan as well. Brad seems like a control freak checking cameras in the house when he’s not home. I do that too to check on my DOGS. And Rach is NOT living sustainable. And don’t even get me started on the shit show that is the kids playroom. These kids are SPOILED child actors who are not getting paid

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Scullybob wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:12 am All they actually care about is money. Rachel wants to be famous, she was peeing herself with excitement when they were on TV that time and they do constant sponsorships. And guess what? They're going to implant the frozen embryos, even though Brad was dead set against more children, what Rachel wants, Rachel gets. They've openly said they will only reveal the gender of the two new babies if they get to 100k subscribers. So yet again,it all boils down to money, they pretend to be sustainable, clean living Christian folk but in reality they're shallow and materialistic and of course they will have to have a bigger house.
Thanks for the recap. I won't watch a sit down video of ANY youtuber....too boring!

I can't believe they said they would reveal the gender if they get to 100k subs! They have gone WAY too far....who the hell do they think they are??? They barely make 15k views on their videos unless they click bait. They are both money hungry fake youtubers and I can't believe people believe their crap and watch them! I watch (when I do) on Invidious so I don't give them views.

I hate to say this, but I hope the embryo implant fails and they don't have any more babies. She can't handle the kids she has now!
BeautifullyBlessed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeautifullyBlessed »

Liz_444 wrote:
Scullybob wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:12 am All they actually care about is money. Rachel wants to be famous, she was peeing herself with excitement when they were on TV that time and they do constant sponsorships. And guess what? They're going to implant the frozen embryos, even though Brad was dead set against more children, what Rachel wants, Rachel gets. They've openly said they will only reveal the gender of the two new babies if they get to 100k subscribers. So yet again,it all boils down to money, they pretend to be sustainable, clean living Christian folk but in reality they're shallow and materialistic and of course they will have to have a bigger house.
Thanks for the recap. I won't watch a sit down video of ANY youtuber....too boring!

I can't believe they said they would reveal the gender if they get to 100k subs! They have gone WAY too far....who the hell do they think they are??? They barely make 15k views on their videos unless they click bait. They are both money hungry fake youtubers and I can't believe people believe their crap and watch them! I watch (when I do) on Invidious so I don't give them views.

I hate to say this, but I hope the embryo implant fails and they don't have any more babies. She can't handle the kids she has now!
Exactly! They have a nanny that comes when they are home. I will never understand that, I have 6 kids and how parents can’t manage is mind boggling. She seems like a spoiled child that just grew into a spoiled adult. The click bait titles are crazy all they want is $$$ and it’s beyond obvious. They seem to have very shallow personalities.

Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scullybob »

It's all s total contradiction. She says she's anxious, but she lives her life in the public eye. She relies on a nanny and her family for childcare. I think Brad would be happy with no further kids, no social media and to have a quiet life. It's not the children's fault, but they are spoilt. They have far too many toys, their playroom is completely chaotic with mess all over the floor and they constantly scream whenever they want something. They are old enough to learn basic manners. As I said, it's not the kids fault, they aren't being taught basic manners.
No spend February my ass, they both ordered loads of stuff online at the end of Jan so they don't have to purchase anything in Feb. Surely the whole idea is to go without and to have to suffer a bit?

I don't know how I feel about the embryos, I do want them to be successfully implemented, but a really Christian gesture could be to donate them for a childless couple to use. I dunno, it's a tough one and I don't know what I think. I just wish they wouldn't plaster every little part of their lives on social media. They could have a successful You Tube channel without exploiting their children. I wonder in 16 years time how the kids will feel about every tiny detail of their lives being out there for their friends to see. You can document your children's lives but keep it for private viewing.
suesnarkster
Amateur
Amateur

Rach wants to be famous so badly. She keeps mentioning Aaryn Williams and now Cullen and Katie so lame. Talking about baby names. When should they do IVF. They have obviously figured out that exploiting that process will grow their platform. THAT is how she got Brad on board. Money money money. I used to find her relatable and down to earth but not anymore. Now it’s all swipe ups, filters and sponsored videos

busybodymommy

Unread post by busybodymommy »

I have watched Brad and Rach since she found out she was pregnant with Eloise. I always wonder if she was the golden child. Her sister lives further away and seems so different than her.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

suesnarkster wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:38 pm Rach wants to be famous so badly. She keeps mentioning Aaryn Williams and now Cullen and Katie Image so lame. Talking about baby names. When should they do IVF. They have obviously figured out that exploiting that process will grow their platform. THAT is how she got Brad on board. Money money money. I used to find her relatable and down to earth but not anymore. Now it’s all swipe ups, filters and sponsored videos

They haven't been relatable for a long time. Their middle names should be narcissistic. I have never met a couple who thinks so highly of THEMSELVES! I seriously think they believe they shit gold. Everything is about them.....everything! For the sake of their kids, I hope this next round of IVF doesn't take. They can't even handle the 3 they have.
suesnarkster
Amateur
Amateur

Liz_444 wrote:
suesnarkster wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:38 pm Rach wants to be famous so badly. She keeps mentioning Aaryn Williams and now Cullen and Katie Image so lame. Talking about baby names. When should they do IVF. They have obviously figured out that exploiting that process will grow their platform. THAT is how she got Brad on board. Money money money. I used to find her relatable and down to earth but not anymore. Now it’s all swipe ups, filters and sponsored videos

They haven't been relatable for a long time. Their middle names should be narcissistic. I have never met a couple who thinks so highly of THEMSELVES! I seriously think they believe they shit gold. Everything is about them.....everything! For the sake of their kids, I hope this next round of IVF doesn't take. They can't even handle the 3 they have.
I totally agree. What a shit show that will be. But that’s the secret sauce for growth from these channels... having a stupid number of babies and building houses. So now of course they are doing both Image

Qte715
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Qte715 »

suesnarkster wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:03 am
Scullybob wrote:All they actually care about is money. Rachel wants to be famous, she was peeing herself with excitement when they were on TV that time and they do constant sponsorships. And guess what? They're going to implant the frozen embryos, even though Brad was dead set against more children, what Rachel wants, Rachel gets. They've openly said they will only reveal the gender of the two new babies if they get to 100k subscribers. So yet again,it all boils down to money, they pretend to be sustainable, clean living Christian folk but in reality they're shallow and materialistic and of course they will have to have a bigger house.
I agree! They are total fakes. All they talk about is having more babies like it’s the only thing there is to do in life. Constantly showing their kids. Their kids are their brand and they are clueless to what they are going to these kids by having them grow up in the public on YT. I’m sure they got a ppp loan as well. Brad seems like a control freak checking cameras in the house when he’s not home. I do that too to check on my DOGS. And Rach is NOT living sustainable. And don’t even get me started on the shit show that is the kids playroom. These kids are SPOILED child actors who are not getting paid

Not sure they qualify for the PPP loan, they both are employed by a company not self employed. Either way they drive me out of my mind. The kids are adorable, but Rachel is a complete mess and disaster.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I hope they are not counting on YT money. I think family vlogging is on its way out.

They are so friggen boring that they only get their views by click baiting, and that only works short term until people tire of it. I'm so sick of their rambling on and on about stupid stuff, that I just ff through most of their vlogs. All they do is spend, spend, spend.

I watch their vlogs on a site that doesn't give them views, and even then I can't watch them often!

Oh, and who in their right mind gives a full basket of toy for EACH kid for VD??? These kids are going to be unbearable when they get into school.
suesnarkster
Amateur
Amateur

Qte715 wrote:
suesnarkster wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:03 am

Not sure they qualify for the PPP loan, they both are employed by a company not self employed. Either way they drive me out of my mind. The kids are adorable, but Rachel is a complete mess and disaster.
I bet they did get a PPP loan. For their sponsorships and brand deals running a YT channel as a small business makes sense. Then any of the other crap they buy to support the making of their videos - camera, laptop, software, cell phones, internet would be write offs as business expenses. Shopping hauls, outings - write offs. Then they pay themselves and voila... that’s how they do it. And I’m sure they will somehow get sponsored stuff for their build to feature or discounts. They work with a PR agency so you gotta know they are being coached through this.

The first I saw from them was Rach finding out and telling Brad she was pregnant with Eloise. I thought they were this adorable wholesome family and man of man have they changed. I can’t get through a vlog anymore. Those kids are spoiled rotten and are bratty. They are just basic “meh” cookie cutter family vloggers exploiting their kids.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

I can’t get over these bozos want more kids. And by bozo I mean Rachel. We all know she has brads balls in her left pocket. But they need a full time live-in nanny once they move. Bitch you want kids but don’t wanna care for them?

Caligal1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Caligal1 »

I noticed in the description drop down on their videos they are asking for college fund donations from subscribers! That’s not a good look at all. Both optometrists with numerous real estate ventures. They can fund their kids college!! Plus revenue from YouTube.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”