Brad and Rach

Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brad and Rach

Unread post by Scullybob »

Does Lyndle have a hair lip/cleft palate? I often used to think that on some of the earlier vlogs. She does seem to be finally growing into her looks now that her hair is a bit longer.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

Scullybob wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:36 am Does Lyndle have a hair lip/cleft palate? I often used to think that on some of the earlier vlogs. She does seem to be finally growing into her looks now that her hair is a bit longer.
I don't know about the cleft palate, but there's something about Lyndle's face and eye shape that make me think she looks a bit like a child with Down Syndrome. It's just a flash of it now and then, but I notice it almost every time I look at her.

And yes, their safety practices leave a lot to be desired. The golf cart rides with no helmets on the kids seems dangerous to me. I'm trying to think if I've ever seen them wearing helmets when riding on anything.

The other thing I've noticed is how much crap they have. It seems like there isn't a day that goes by without Rach buying more kid crap online. They talk about Dave Ramsay as their finances guru but it seems like all they do is spend spend spend.

And now she's talking about going back to work, part-time, when the new baby is only 6 weeks old. She will have barely healed from her caesarean section by that point. They talk about it as a financial decision, but with his income, their youtube income, and the fact that they lived with her parents for around a year (undoubtedly paying no rent) makes me want to call bullshit. They more than most people could afford a longer maternity leave for her ---- particularly if they stop their constant unnecessary spending on material possessions.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

My post above got cut off, so I thought I'd put the post in its entirety here:

I don't know about the cleft palate, but there's something about Lyndle's face and eye shape that make me think she looks a bit like a child with Down Syndrome. It's just a flash of it now and then, but I notice it almost every time I look at her.

And yes, their safety practices leave a lot to be desired. The golf cart rides with no helmets on the kids seems dangerous to me. I'm trying to think if I've ever seen them wearing helmets when riding on anything and right now I don't think I have. And yes, Bear being in the middle of the street didn't seem safe at all to me.

The other thing I've noticed is how much crap they have. It seems like there isn't a day that goes by without Rach buying more kid crap online. They talk about Dave Ramsay as their finances guru but it seems like all they do is spend spend spend.

And now she's talking about going back to work, part-time, when the new baby is only 6 weeks old. She will have barely healed from her caesarean section by that point. They talk about it as a financial decision, but with his income, their youtube income, and the fact that they lived with her parents for around a year (undoubtedly paying no rent) makes me want to call bullshit. They more than most people could afford a longer maternity leave for her ---- particularly if they stop their constant unnecessary spending on material possessions.

In today's vlog, Rach was complaining about the stains on their new couches. I've often wondered why they let the kids eat all over the house. Why not have them in their highchairs when they eat and then not have tons of food stains on the couch (and likely the ottoman). I happen to think their couches look uncomfortable as hell, but that's just me.

Rach's constant worry about everything does border on the neurotic. I remember thinking that way back when she was first nursing the twins and seemed overly focused on measuring how much milk she was making, which meant she was pumping and measuring all the time instead of just nursing the babies and trusting that if they seemed content and had lots of full diapers, it's clear they were getting enough.

She's made a big deal about her depression, but as a mental health professional and someone who has struggled with depression, it seems to me that it was very mild at its worst.

I also feel critical of her willingness to ingest medication to deal with her pregnancy nausea. I was raised in the era of thalidomide babies, so may be overly cautious about pregnant women ingesting any "miracle drugs" to diminish the nausea. Thalidomide was used to diminish pregnancy nausea and caused babies to be born without limbs, with flippers, or with malformed limbs. It was originally deemed safe for pregnancy and turned out to be a nightmare. So the costs of antinausea medication (or most other meds) during pregnancy seem potentially too high to me. Again, her nausea didn't seem that bad to me, certainly not coming anywhere near the severe hyperemesis gravidarum that Kate Middleton has suffered with.

So sometimes I'm just thinking that Rach is a complainer.
Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

I know what you mean re. Downs. I don't think Lyndle is Downs but it's just her features, she has wide set eyes and a flat face, which are often seen on people who have Downs. I think Rachel is the type of mum who allows her children to run around screaming and wiping their hands on furniture. They do have a lot of toys which is surprising to me as I initially thought Brad and Rach were not materialistic and fairly environmentally ethical, but when you see the amount of toys and clothes they have purchased, they place importance on material possessions and just because they use cloth diapers it doesn't change that. Rachel is a spoilt girl, she's always had what she wants when she wants it. Her hissy fit when their moving date was slightly delayed proved that this is a girl who is used to getting her own way. When people called her out on it, they were nasty bullies and Rach threatened to stop vlogging. Funilly enough, she was back vlogging the very next day. Her family pander to her and let her have her own way which is why you rarely hear her mention having friends, because she doesn't have any. She sticks with aunt Lala who seems like a lovely person but is treated like a doormat by Rachel. We have a saying in the UK 'too posh to push' for people who chose to have c sections when they don't have to, because they don't want the hard work of a vaginal birth, these people are normally financially privileged and have people who can fetch and carry for them whilst they lay around recovering from a c section.
Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

I know what you mean re. Downs. I don't think Lyndle is Downs but it's just her features, she has wide set eyes and a flat face, which are often seen on people who have Downs. I think Rachel is the type of mum who allows her children to run around screaming and wiping their hands on furniture. They do have a lot of toys which is surprising to me as I initially thought Brad and Rach were not materialistic and fairly environmentally ethical, but when you see the amount of toys and clothes they have purchased, they place importance on material possessions and just because they use cloth diapers it doesn't change that. Rachel is a spoilt girl, she's always had what she wants when she wants it. Her hissy fit when their moving date was slightly delayed proved that this is a girl who is used to getting her own way. When people called her out on it, they were nasty bullies and Rach threatened to stop vlogging. Funilly enough, she was back vlogging the very next day. Her family pander to her and let her have her own way which is why you rarely hear her mention having friends, because she doesn't have any. She sticks with aunt Lala who seems like a lovely person but is treated like a doormat by Rachel. We have a saying in the UK 'too posh to push' for people who chose to have c sections when they don't have to, because they don't want the hard work of a vaginal birth, these people are normally financially privileged and have people who can fetch and carry for them whilst they lay around recovering from a c section.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Scullybob wrote:I know what you mean re. Downs. I don't think Lyndle is Downs but it's just her features, she has wide set eyes and a flat face, which are often seen on people who have Downs. I think Rachel is the type of mum who allows her children to run around screaming and wiping their hands on furniture. They do have a lot of toys which is surprising to me as I initially thought Brad and Rach were not materialistic and fairly environmentally ethical, but when you see the amount of toys and clothes they have purchased, they place importance on material possessions and just because they use cloth diapers it doesn't change that. Rachel is a spoilt girl, she's always had what she wants when she wants it. Her hissy fit when their moving date was slightly delayed proved that this is a girl who is used to getting her own way. When people called her out on it, they were nasty bullies and Rach threatened to stop vlogging. Funilly enough, she was back vlogging the very next day. Her family pander to her and let her have her own way which is why you rarely hear her mention having friends, because she doesn't have any. She sticks with aunt Lala who seems like a lovely person but is treated like a doormat by Rachel. We have a saying in the UK 'too posh to push' for people who chose to have c sections when they don't have to, because they don't want the hard work of a vaginal birth, these people are normally financially privileged and have people who can fetch and carry for them whilst they lay around recovering from a c section.
They had their baby now according to insta

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

They said mom and baby are healthy[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... af3b19.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

BeautifullyBlessed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeautifullyBlessed »

Both Of their girls have Rachel’s down turned eyes sadly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

BeautifullyBlessed wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:15 pm Both Of their girls have Rachel’s down turned eyes sadly

So true, I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it haha
Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

Rachel said in today's vlog that she is going back to work in around two weeks from now. I find it sad that she's going back so soon, but it's her choice at the end of the day. I thought that Lyndle would struggle to accept the new baby, but it appears that Bear is having difficulties. He seems very troubled and unhappy, poor thing.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Scullybob wrote:Rachel said in today's vlog that she is going back to work in around two weeks from now. I find it sad that she's going back so soon, but it's her choice at the end of the day. I thought that Lyndle would struggle to accept the new baby, but it appears that Bear is having difficulties. He seems very troubled and unhappy, poor thing.

The problem is those kids have no structure. Rachel is too neurotic and doesn’t parent on instinct. She relies on internet searches to figure out what to do. I don’t see a single maternal bone in her body. I mean look at her today. She refuses to give the baby a bottle until last minute. She’s a freaking control freak.

llhound
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by llhound »

Ugh, I'm really tired of their clickbait vlog titles. Today's was how is Eloise doing? but she wasn't even talked about in the vlog. Anyone else notice this? I also feel like they a monetizing Eloise's kidney condition. They know it's interesting so they're milking it for all the money then can.

Also, Rachel is experiencing some pretty major anxiety issues. Hope she's taking it seriously and talking to someone about it. Maybe on a medication. I, by the way have anxiety that I am managing with a med and counseling.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

llhound wrote:Ugh, I'm really tired of their clickbait vlog titles. Today's was how is Eloise doing? but she wasn't even talked about in the vlog. Anyone else notice this? I also feel like they a monetizing Eloise's kidney condition. They know it's interesting so they're milking it for all the money then can.

Also, Rachel is experiencing some pretty major anxiety issues. Hope she's taking it seriously and talking to someone about it. Maybe on a medication. I, by the way have anxiety that I am managing with a med and counseling.

I agree! She’s constantly all woe is me about her health but doesn’t want to use what works then she wonders why it got this bad. News flash, if all that honey and breast milk, all natural mess worked, then pharmaceutical companies would be selling it too. Also I’m fed up with the click bait titles. She really needs to parent on instinct and not based on what google says. She’s milking that baby’s kidney issue and sad.

As for her anxiety, she’s freaking nuts. She’s more neurotic than ever. All that crying and whining because suddenly you don’t like your lightbulbs?

llhound
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by llhound »

Andielina0984 wrote: I agree! She’s constantly all woe is me about her health but doesn’t want to use what works then she wonders why it got this bad. News flash, if all that honey and breast milk, all natural mess worked, then pharmaceutical companies would be selling it too. Also I’m fed up with the click bait titles. She really needs to parent on instinct and not based on what google says. She’s milking that baby’s kidney issue and sad.

As for her anxiety, she’s freaking nuts. She’s more neurotic than ever. All that crying and whining because suddenly you don’t like your lightbulbs?

I was relieved when they announced that they would be going ahead with Eloise's surgery. In the past it sounded like Rachel was thinking of not doing it because it freaked her out so much. Maybe Brad finally put his foot down about something. I really think she calls the shots with anything around the house and kid stuff so I'm glad he was saying that Eloise needed the surgery. Now I hope Rachel doesn't cancel it at the last minute because she's so anxious about it.

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Andielina0984 wrote:
Scullybob wrote:Rachel said in today's vlog that she is going back to work in around two weeks from now. I find it sad that she's going back so soon, but it's her choice at the end of the day. I thought that Lyndle would struggle to accept the new baby, but it appears that Bear is having difficulties. He seems very troubled and unhappy, poor thing.

The problem is those kids have no structure. Rachel is too neurotic and doesn’t parent on instinct. She relies on internet searches to figure out what to do. I don’t see a single maternal bone in her body. I mean look at her today. She refuses to give the baby a bottle until last minute. She’s a freaking control freak.

I actually dont see her doing any internet searches...shes too lazy for that she just asks her subscribers for advice

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

llhound
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by llhound »

Tonight on Instagram she's bragging about how awesome it is to have so much family help and asking people to comment explaining why they would choose to live far away from family. She's so codependent on Brad and all of her family.

Side note: on one of the videos on their kids in bed channel they interviewed her dad. In one of those her dad randomly leans in and gives Rachel a kiss on the lips. It creeped me out.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

MamaTweet wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:

I actually dont see her doing any internet searches...shes too lazy for that she just asks her subscribers for advice

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
She has said multiple times “I need to research this or I’ve read that or I’ve searched that”

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

llhound wrote:Tonight on Instagram she's bragging about how awesome it is to have so much family help and asking people to comment explaining why they would choose to live far away from family. Image She's so codependent on Brad and all of her family.

Side note: on one of the videos on their kids in bed channel they interviewed her dad. In one of those her dad randomly leans in and gives Rachel a kiss on the lips. It creeped me out.

Yes! She can’t do anything alone. You can’t take your kids to the damn doctor by themselves then why have them? Also I think it’s pretty messed up that she makes Brad drive that far when he has weekend drill. So that poor man has to lose sleep cuz of her. Or she’s too clingy that she will waste money to get a hotel to be closer to him because she can’t handle it. It’s ridiculous how needy she is. And she’s raising her kids to be the same. Also that Dennis kiss creeped me out, too.

Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by Rachel. The click bait around Eloise's health condition has been disgusting and shows that all they care about is making money. They rely heavily on her parents and other family members, they have someone to do the garden, a nanny and now a cleaner. And yet she is still Miss High Anxiety. I'm not knocking those with genuine mental health problems, but I get the feeling she is confusing anxiety with spoilt brat syndrome and uses it for an excuse to get her own way all the time. I feel sorry for Brad, he looks really tired and she acts like she's more entitled to be worried about Eloise than he is. She doesn't like it when people say Eloise looks like Brad,one viewer got a roasting recently for suggesting that Eloise looks so much like Brad it's almost like Rachel had nothing to do with it. She went bat shit crazy at that comment. I think her true coĺors are showing.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I'm tired of the click baiting. It does initially bring views up, but subscribers are smart and get tired of the click baiting quickly. They need to cut back on it or their channel will decline quickly....guaranteed.

I started watching them on invidious so not to give them views. I love supporting YT families, but when they start click baiting I stop giving them views. Hopefully they will stop the click bait and I will be happy to view their vlogs on YT.

Oh, and for the love of god, please don't vlog while you are in bed. NOBDODY wants to see your husband without his shirt on in bed....geeze.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”