Brad and Rach

sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Brad and Rach

Unread post by sheisonarun »

Does anyone watch Engelbarts? I used to like them, but the wife is really starting to annoying me because she is complaining all the time about how busy and needy her kids are. She also just found out she is pregnant naturally after having to do IVF to get pregnant with their twins. She is in for the ride of her life.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Re: Brad and Rach

Unread post by Mom2two »

sheisonarun wrote:Does anyone watch Engelbarts? I used to like them, but the wife is really starting to annoying me because she is complaining all the time about how busy and needy her kids are. She also just found out she is pregnant naturally after having to do IVF to get pregnant with their twins. She is in for the ride of her life.

I used to watch them. I stopped after the twins were born. They kept putting the infants in unsafe sleeping arrangements and I couldn’t stand it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I’m actually really happy for them. I watched their IVF journey and she’s one of the more honest and genuine people. Her emotions seem raw and honest. As someone who is in the same situation as her and her husband and did IVF too, I’m beyond happy for them getting their miracle IVF twins and now a miracle natural pregnancy.

Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scullybob »

They annoy me. They're a little too perfect for my liking and sometimes my heart is in my mouth when the babies are climbing all over things. I know it's hard looking after twins, but she has a nanny and they live with her parents. I also don't understand why they are considering buying a house whilst their waiting for theirs to be built. What a complete waste of money. Having said that, money never seems to be an issue for them. I also don't like the way their using clickbait to get views. We've had a few 'i can't see my baby bump' and 'twin has to go to hospital' vlogs recently which is pretty disgusting to let people think there is a problem.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Hey, happy Easter!
I actually don’t mind these two, but don’t really know them. They are a bit sickly sweet and churchy, but!

They both are working and YouTube isn’t their main income. Seem to generally care for their children well being and love each other.

If anything I find them boring to watch because they are just a bit too normal and ordinary.

They clearly are well off, and don’t beg for money like other yt families, they clickbait titles are annoying, but i find they address it pretty head on and you don’t have to watch all the way through to find out, everything is perfectly fine.

But I swear Rach has 10 extra teeth 😂 oh and her hair Is leftover from the 90s
Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

I think the problem I have is that coming from the UK, Brad and Rach are (to me) the typical all American couple. Huge whiter than white smiles, close family unit, devout Christians and perfectly beautiful children. I like and loathe them equally. I want to see them argue, but they are always smiling and polite to each other. Is that real life? I do find their content a bit samey, but with twins and another along the way I guess they don't have time for holidays. I do love Rachel's patents. I think they are very understanding to allow them to take over half the house. Plus her dad is a bit of a grey fox 🦊.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

I really like them but they are kinda boring and yeah Rachel's hair

I thought they were pretty great parents until in one vlog the girl twin picked up a spray bottle of some kinda cleaner and put the nozzle in her mouth all while Rachel filmed it (and yeah she seen it)

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

Their recent vlogs on you tube have recently annoyed me. So they decided to buy a house just down the road whilst they build a home on the plot next to Rachel's parents. They've been living in their parents house for over a year. It's not cramped and her parents are lovely. They were meant to move on Friday and it ended up being delayed until the following Tuesday. Rachel has a complete diva hissy fit because it had been delayed a few days. She fired off an email to the owners of the property asking if they could just move anyway, regardless of if the sale had completed. She came across as a spoilt brat who always gets her own way. They are not homeless, they have well paid jobs, a supportive family and can afford to buy a house whilst building another. She gets a few negative comments on her you tube and later goes on another rant on Instagram threatening to stop vlogging because a few people told her a few home truths which I suspect has never happened before. I say good, stop vlogging and then you might realise that you tube pays you a decent income. She's really showed her true colours recently and has a sense of entitlement which is very unattractive. I think they are like a lot of other YouTubers, desperate for money and fame.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Scullybob wrote:Their recent vlogs on you tube have recently annoyed me. So they decided to buy a house just down the road whilst they build a home on the plot next to Rachel's parents. They've been living in their parents house for over a year. It's not cramped and her parents are lovely. They were meant to move on Friday and it ended up being delayed until the following Tuesday. Rachel has a complete diva hissy fit because it had been delayed a few days. She fired off an email to the owners of the property asking if they could just move anyway, regardless of if the sale had completed. She came across as a spoilt brat who always gets her own way. They are not homeless, they have well paid jobs, a supportive family and can afford to buy a house whilst building another. She gets a few negative comments on her you tube and later goes on another rant on Instagram threatening to stop vlogging because a few people told her a few home truths which I suspect has never happened before. I say good, stop vlogging and then you might realise that you tube pays you a decent income. She's really showed her true colours recently and has a sense of entitlement which is very unattractive. I think they are like a lot of other YouTubers, desperate for money and fame.

I’ve got to agree and when people tore into her about how selfish and bratty she was being she decided to take a “social media break”. I don’t know. What bothers me about her is that she googled everything. Like she has to research every little goddamn thing. She’s never let her maternal instinct kick in. It’s whatever research says. It’s whatever she reads online. Today’s vlog she’s really more upset that her baby won’t be perfect but not so much concerned that there may be something wrong with her child. I don’t know. I used to like their channel. Now she’s become a neurotic hot mess in the making.

Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

Rachel said she was taking a social media break but in fact, she hasn't. It's all clickbait for views. They earn a lot of money via social media according to social blade so why would they stop. The kids don't have a choice, the camera is stuck in their face constantly.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Scullybob wrote:Rachel said she was taking a social media break but in fact, she hasn't. It's all clickbait for views. They earn a lot of money via social media according to social blade so why would they stop. The kids don't have a choice, the camera is stuck in their face constantly.
Yep and so she can inflate her ego. Don’t forget the sponsorships they get too

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Andielina0984 wrote:
Scullybob wrote:Rachel said she was taking a social media break but in fact, she hasn't. It's all clickbait for views. They earn a lot of money via social media according to social blade so why would they stop. The kids don't have a choice, the camera is stuck in their face constantly.

Anybody seen the newest vlog? They were in the garage while bear was riding a bike (or something?) in the middle of the road. It's like they don't even try anymore but I kind of feel like rach is doing it your attention because in the YouTube world it's better for people to talk bad about you than to not be talking about you at all I guess. I know they mentioned they lived on a dead end or something but what if a car was lost or something and just happened to drive down their road it also looked like a forest or something next to the road who knows what kind of animal could be in there

And I really wish she would do something with her hair she reminds me of a teacher from the 90s

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

MamaTweet wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:27 am
Andielina0984 wrote:

Anybody seen the newest vlog? They were in the garage while bear was riding a bike (or something?) in the middle of the road. It's like they don't even try anymore but I kind of feel like rach is doing it your attention because in the YouTube world it's better for people to talk bad about you than to not be talking about you at all I guess. I know they mentioned they lived on a dead end or something but what if a car was lost or something and just happened to drive down their road it also looked like a forest or something next to the road who knows what kind of animal could be in there

And I really wish she would do something with her hair she reminds me of a teacher from the 90s

This shocked me too! I even skimmed the comments to see if anyone else thought the same....but nope! I could NOT BELIEVE that they thought it was cute for their 1.5 year old toddler to be walking in the middle of the road!!
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Liz_444 wrote:
MamaTweet wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:27 am
Andielina0984 wrote:

This shocked me too! I even skimmed the comments to see if anyone else thought the same....but nope! I could NOT BELIEVE that they thought it was cute for their 1.5 year old toddler to be walking in the middle of the road!!

I just saw it. And oh my goodness it takes 1.5 seconds for a car who isn’t familiar with the neighborhood to go and hit that poor baby in the middle of the road.

sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Andielina0984 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:09 pm
Liz_444 wrote:
MamaTweet wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:27 am Anybody seen the newest vlog? They were in the garage while bear was riding a bike (or something?) in the middle of the road. It's like they don't even try anymore but I kind of feel like rach is doing it your attention because in the YouTube world it's better for people to talk bad about you than to not be talking about you at all I guess. I know they mentioned they lived on a dead end or something but what if a car was lost or something and just happened to drive down their road it also looked like a forest or something next to the road who knows what kind of animal could be in there

I just saw it. And oh my goodness it takes 1.5 seconds for a car who isn’t familiar with the neighborhood to go and hit that poor baby in the middle of the road.

Yup, I saw that to and it scared me.
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Oh now they have a podcast because they are "real" people. Why is Brad telling Rachel's story. It isn't his story to tell.
Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

Brad did the podcast because he's controlling. Rachel threatened to come off social media and yet here they are, shoving the cameras in the kids faces, instagramming and youtubing every minute detail of their lives and now podcasting. I get the feeling they crave fame, they want to be on tv and become some kind of gurus in childcare. I don't buy into their perfect family crap any more.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Scullybob wrote:Brad did the podcast because he's controlling. Rachel threatened to come off social media and yet here they are, shoving the cameras in the kids faces, instagramming and youtubing every minute detail of their lives and now podcasting. I get the feeling they crave fame, they want to be on tv and become some kind of gurus in childcare. I don't buy into their perfect family crap any more.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who sees Brad as controlling. I don’t buy that perfect life they portray

Scullybob
Amateur
Amateur

I think Brad has the final say in where they live, how they make and spend money. There's just something about him that doesn't sit right with me. It feels very old fashioned to me. I think she'd rather concentrate on the family rather than vlog but he sees the dollar signs. I'm not suggesting any kind of abuse, but laying the whole of their lives out there doesn't feel right to me. And I'm not too keen on their clickbait thumbnails, makes me believe it's all about the views.
anneraingirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anneraingirl »

I'm fairly new to Brad and Rach, but I like them enough to have gone back to watch older vlogs. I think they are genuinely sweet people.

I agree, click baity titles are kind of annoying - I think it ALWAYS says "twin" this or "twin" that.

Rachel's hair... looked awesome in the early videos. I am not a big fan of bangs. I think she looks identical to her mom with them. It just seemed like an odd choice to me is all.

They do both make great money as Optometrists. Pretty far over 100k for the both of them I would assume. Personally, I wouldn't want to live in the basement of my parent's house being pregnant with baby #3. It may seem odd, but I think she needed it even though they plan on building. It seems like you never hear about the new house anymore. I bet they put a huge downpayment with no mortgage for a year.

Some of the things they show (Bear in the road) I would personally never have out there for people to see. Can you imagine?? IF someone were down that dead end road they would probably be on their phone trying to find their way out
... you can tell there are lots available past them, too. There will eventually be homes back there.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”