Jordan Cheyenne

owllow
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Jordan Cheyenne

Unread post by owllow »

Anyone watch her or would like to discuss?
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jordan Cheyenne

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

owllow wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:59 am Anyone watch her or would like to discuss?
I haven't heard of Jordan before but I'm going to check out the account. Thanks for the suggestion!
owllow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by owllow »

QueenMaleficent wrote:
owllow wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:59 am Anyone watch her or would like to discuss?
I haven't heard of Jordan before but I'm going to check out the account. Thanks for the suggestion!

She tends to be really positive and I do love a lot of things she stands for, but I’m on the fence about her. Something just seems... not genuine.. or off. I don’t know how to explain it exactly and I can’t put my finger on it but you may want to watch some of her older videos up to the newer ones. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

owllow wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:37 pm
QueenMaleficent wrote:

She tends to be really positive and I do love a lot of things she stands for, but I’m on the fence about her. Something just seems... not genuine.. or off. I don’t know how to explain it exactly and I can’t put my finger on it but you may want to watch some of her older videos up to the newer ones. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

After watching a few of her older videos, which are more honest in my opinion, and a couple of her new ones, I think I'm on the fence about her too. Her titles are complete clickbait, which kind of seems par for the course with Youtube. I like some of the fitness and meal prep stuff to a degree but I don't find her to be genuine. Is she a total nutbag? Not at all! I'm just not real sure about her yet. I'll have to watch a bit more to make a better judgement, I think.
owllow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by owllow »

QueenMaleficent wrote:
owllow wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:37 pm
QueenMaleficent wrote: I haven't heard of Jordan before but I'm going to check out the account. Thanks for the suggestion!

After watching a few of her older videos, which are more honest in my opinion, and a couple of her new ones, I think I'm on the fence about her too. Her titles are complete clickbait, which kind of seems par for the course with Youtube. I like some of the fitness and meal prep stuff to a degree but I don't find her to be genuine. Is she a total nutbag? Not at all! I'm just not real sure about her yet. I'll have to watch a bit more to make a better judgement, I think.

I also follow her on socials. IG and Snap, you might find some entertaining things there too. She seems to be a great mom also, but her interaction with her son just seems very “put on for the vlog” if you know what I mean.. and maybe you will if you watch more videos. I don’t think she is a bad mom outside of YouTube, I just think there is a level of fakery going on.

mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

I like her, but oh my goodness she can talk forever. Her Instagram and Snapchat stories are always SO long. Also I love how motivating she is but for how many subs she has, her views are always very low.
owllow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by owllow »

mparadise wrote:I like her, but oh my goodness she can talk forever. Her Instagram and Snapchat stories are always SO long. Also I love how motivating she is but for how many subs she has, her views are always very low.

Yes, that is partly the reason I loved watching her (the motivation). She can definitely go on and on and quite often seem redundant or repetitive. I do like her too, but I’ve been watching for a few years now though and I have just picked up on something that feels fake. Maybe it’s just me though.

How long have you watched her?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”