This Crazy Life

speaktruth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: This Crazy Life

Unread post by speaktruth »

So where does she NOT put essential oils?? In her recent cleaning video she says she puts it into her vacuum canister! I hope she washed it, dried and then let the oil DRY because that's a moisture risk for the motor right there! Putting it down the sink seems like such a waste. Just use frozen lemon juice! Oh, the things people do! lol
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Does anyone get her blog emails? She is using baking soda in the carpet as a "hack". BAKING SODA KILLS VACUUM CLEANER MOTORS!!!!

https://themvacuums.com/dont-vacuum-bak ... -cleaners/

I also LOVE how she says she's giving herself grace as an excuse not to film videos. :D Her "fans" must be going nuts and unsubscribing for lack of content!
Sassenachgirl
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sassenachgirl »

I’m not understanding why there is such a huge lack in content from her lately. I get taking your birthday off, or a weekend. I get that. However, you run the show and you own your own business. Why doesn’t she have backup videos to post when she does take a break? My son had a small kid’s channel at one point and we would film and edit within a few days so that I could have a stack of videos to publish. I typically kept one back to have in case we had to skip a filming day or something.

She could easily film a few recipe videos, dinner recipes, breakfast staples, a ten minute clean up, age appropriate kid’s chores video, film a quick grocery haul or candle haul, and keep them on the back burner to post when you have a specia holiday or need a sick day.
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Right, you'd think that she could plan/film for days she is so busy/tired/lazy/or whatever is going on. lol

I watched her new one and when she films in real time for a few seconds, she moves SO SLOW! I had to cringe at that huge shelf she put above the bathtub held up by only 2 screws. Really? I could not relax in a soak with a chance of that thing falling on top of me! Did not like her new ideas. Seems she always has an over abundance of bins, too. I get that they're dollar store and super cheap but that is alot!
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Another hook, line and sinker for a VLOG channel!!! Seriously, she can barely keep up what she has now, the vlog channel is gonna tank. Especially when youtube is already stating they're going to demonetize family/kids channels! Why are these moms so dumb?
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

speaktruth wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:21 am Another hook, line and sinker for a VLOG channel!!! Seriously, she can barely keep up what she has now, the vlog channel is gonna tank. Especially when youtube is already stating they're going to demonetize family/kids channels! Why are these moms so dumb?
I don’t watch her much at all anymore, is she really starting a vlog channel? I find her videos repetitive and boring. The few day in the life videos she has done have been blah. I think she is a good person, don’t know why she associates with meg, but yeah her content is boooooring.
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:26 pm
speaktruth wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:21 am Another hook, line and sinker for a VLOG channel!!! Seriously, she can barely keep up what she has now, the vlog channel is gonna tank. Especially when youtube is already stating they're going to demonetize family/kids channels! Why are these moms so dumb?
I don’t watch her much at all anymore, is she really starting a vlog channel? I find her videos repetitive and boring. The few day in the life videos she has done have been blah. I think she is a good person, don’t know why she associates with meg, but yeah her content is boooooring.
On top of that, she has now sent Love Meg flowers for HER being on youtube for 5 years. She has chased Meg from the beginning and apparently they are latched on now. So done with these mom channels. Or should I say.... you kiss my butt, I kiss your butt, you boost my ego, I might boost your ego and so on and so forth. These women have not grown up. They are stuck in junior high mode. Especially Love Meg. It's sickening. And the constant "what do you want to see on my channel and how do you want to see it and when do you want to see it?" Who freaking CARES!! Just post the dang thing and it'll be on youtube regardless!

But Amanda, she is still trying so hard to fit in. The magnetic eyelashes. Again. I thought she already decided she was over it? They are all cookie cutter moms.
Poopindabutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Poopindabutt »

I like Amanda a lot, I just wish she would ramble a little less in her videos. For once I want to watch someone clean without a hundred voiceovers explaining common sense things or repeating the same point over and over again.
I do prefer her to almost every one else though, Amy darley seems ok as well.

I’m not sure what she is starting a vlog for though, it seems like they don’t have anything really interesting going on except family coming to visit every once in a while.
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Not only does she do the same repetitive things, she's now doing stuff in slo-mo! I liked her alot at one point, too but nowadays she is just keeping up with the Joneses. AKA other youtube moms. She even did her ponytail hair in slo-mo in her last video... that was super weird!
here4fun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4fun »

She’s jumping on the second vlog channel now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

We hear her talk about her procrastination with editing videos, whining about how loud Noah is, how she has bad sleep habits because she's up too late because she procrastinated all day... oh, and now because of her hashimoto's diagnosis, all the blame goes now to that. But hey, she got new GLAM magnetic lashes because Mrs. Lynn has been pestering her about it for a long time now. She's joined the Snuffleupagus wagon. :roll: Yes, I saw that Instagram story!

Amanda. You started youtube because you're a fan of Love Meg. There's something about her that appeals to you. So, are you just trying to copy Meg and all the other fan girls or are you truly doing this as a personal passion for yourself? Did you deeply think about all the work that goes into each video or did you just do it on a whim and decided to do it anyway? IS this really you? Can you really keep up with TWO channels?
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Watched her clean with me today. I actually like her basement! Not usually a fan of carpeting but it looks good down there. It'll be nice once they get her now office closet full of the boys' toys out and into the basement. My hope is that she does NOT put up a "Basement" sign down there! She has way too many signs all over house, I'm waiting for the day when she gets a "Hello, my name is ____." sticker for on her shirt everyday. Labels and signs are OK in moderation. Stop labeling your rooms and everything in it! :roll:
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Amanda has not posted on IG for several days now! Probably coddling Myka. I just get the sense she doesn't say no to anybody.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”