This Crazy Life

speaktruth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: This Crazy Life

Unread post by speaktruth »

We hear her talk about her procrastination with editing videos, whining about how loud Noah is, how she has bad sleep habits because she's up too late because she procrastinated all day... oh, and now because of her hashimoto's diagnosis, all the blame goes now to that. But hey, she got new GLAM magnetic lashes because Mrs. Lynn has been pestering her about it for a long time now. She's joined the Snuffleupagus wagon. :roll: Yes, I saw that Instagram story!

Amanda. You started youtube because you're a fan of Love Meg. There's something about her that appeals to you. So, are you just trying to copy Meg and all the other fan girls or are you truly doing this as a personal passion for yourself? Did you deeply think about all the work that goes into each video or did you just do it on a whim and decided to do it anyway? IS this really you? Can you really keep up with TWO channels?
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Watched her clean with me today. I actually like her basement! Not usually a fan of carpeting but it looks good down there. It'll be nice once they get her now office closet full of the boys' toys out and into the basement. My hope is that she does NOT put up a "Basement" sign down there! She has way too many signs all over house, I'm waiting for the day when she gets a "Hello, my name is ____." sticker for on her shirt everyday. Labels and signs are OK in moderation. Stop labeling your rooms and everything in it! :roll:
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Amanda has not posted on IG for several days now! Probably coddling Myka. I just get the sense she doesn't say no to anybody.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”