This Crazy Life

westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

This Crazy Life

Unread post by westcoastmom »

Couldn't find a topic on this woman/family. What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Re: This Crazy Life

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

westcoastmom wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:01 am Couldn't find a topic on this woman/family. What do you guys think?

I like her! To me, her cleaning videos are motivating and I don’t feel like she uses her kids or clickbait to get views/followers. I don’t follow her anywhere but YouTube.
westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur

BrittanyNikki wrote:
westcoastmom wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:01 am Couldn't find a topic on this woman/family. What do you guys think?

I like her! To me, her cleaning videos are motivating and I don’t feel like she uses her kids or clickbait to get views/followers. I don’t follow her anywhere but YouTube.
Me too! I really like her a lot

Justanothermama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justanothermama »

I watch her videos here and there. Her eyebrows drive me crazy though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur

Justanothermama wrote:I watch her videos here and there. Her eyebrows drive me crazy though.
Yes her brows are an abomination but nothing compared to woman who does house of hunts vlogs omg[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 477c62.jpg[/IMG]

BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

Lol that house of hunts brows yikes 😹. I hope this crazy life doesn’t “sell out” as her channel grows. She seems like a good mom, actually cooks for her kids and not trying to be flashy and doesn’t seem to be fixated on her looks (hence the sub par brows lol).
Justanothermama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justanothermama »

Oh my goodness the house of hunts brows. I cringed so hard. Even my husband said “woooooow”
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth »

I really like Amanda. She's calm and down to earth and her eyebrows don't bother me! lol Unfortunately, she seems to be a Meg fan. Not too bad but it can be annoying when she reposts Meg's stuff like that Lange hair crap. That was cringeworthy. You do what works for YOU, girl!
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

OK, legit question here.... is it very common for those who reach 100K to slow down so much in posting videos? It seems like this is what Amanda has done. Same with the "I'll be in the comments for one hour!" Why bother then? She used to click like on ALL the comments. Now that the goal of reaching 100K is done, now it's time to slack off? I don't bother posting a comment anymore as there's no point, she may not even pay attention to it.

Also, I know she does alot of behind the scenes and over-explains on Instagram in her stories. Those get to be so long-winded that I tend to just skip it all. I also am fine NOT seeing all the behind the scenes stuff. Save it for the actual video! Oh well, I know it's not a huge deal, just curious if I'm the only one to notice this. Her older videos were very interesting and motivating but now it seems I'm losing that interest and looking for other content from more consistent youtubers.
Momma-Est-2008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma-Est-2008 »

I enjoy her cleaning videos a lot, I like her. Her boys are really cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

OK, she made a stink in her latest video about not being motivated for 10 - 15 minutes after lunch. Around here we call that digesting. If she's going to make this a habit, whining instead of cleaning, I'll be moving on. Complain after it's been 10 - 15 hours, then I might have some sympathy, ok?
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

speaktruth wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:56 am OK, she made a stink in her latest video about not being motivated for 10 - 15 minutes after lunch. Around here we call that digesting. If she's going to make this a habit, whining instead of cleaning, I'll be moving on. Complain after it's been 10 - 15 hours, then I might have some sympathy, ok?
She’s just taking a page out of her YouTube bff’s page Meg. It seems all channels change once they become friends with that girl.
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

brittknee wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:34 am
speaktruth wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:56 am OK, she made a stink in her latest video about not being motivated for 10 - 15 minutes after lunch. Around here we call that digesting. If she's going to make this a habit, whining instead of cleaning, I'll be moving on. Complain after it's been 10 - 15 hours, then I might have some sympathy, ok?
She’s just taking a page out of her YouTube bff’s page Meg. It seems all channels change once they become friends with that girl.
Yeah and that bugs me. It's astounding how people completely copy each other. They act like teenagers! :| I've been looking for more mature moms who have minds of their own but it is hard to find them out there on youtube! lol And I wish she'd not use Meg's preset! ALL of her pictures look SO washed out! I cannot click "like" on anything because there is literally no color to it. But, that's how idolizing works, I guess.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Momma-Est-2008 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:52 pm I enjoy her cleaning videos a lot, I like her. Her boys are really cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally watched a couple of her videos today and I have to agree, her kids are cuties. She seems low key, someone who is down to earth, honest and nothing seems like forced content so far from what I've seen. I like that in a YouTube personality. I subbed.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

I see she has a new cleaning video called "Xtra special clean with me". She is copying Love Meg. Is Justin managing her like Til Vacuum Do Us Part? These clean with me videos are getting redundant and morphing into eachother. How many times can we hear about Mrs. Meyers and Grove? out!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

speaktruth
Informer
Informer

I watched her latest video once and it kinda grated on my nerves. Nothing mean, just a bit off-putting. Then I watched it again and she says the word "actually" 18 times in that video!

I have hopes that she will drop off the Meg Zone.... SOON! She is not malicious like Meg is. So there is hope!
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

She says she tried on fake eyelashes. Girl, just NO. Don't fall into the fake crowd....
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Well, she's on her way to see her YT Idol Meg this weekend. Hmmm....
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Gotta say, all the signs and labels she has going on in her house drives me nuts! Do you really need to label your washer and dryer? I'm not a fan of signs and this is getting excessive!
Sherilynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sherilynn »

When I started watching Amanda, they had not moved to Utah yet. She was doing a lot of grocery hauls.
Now I cannot even watch her videos. She's just too saccharine sweet. I can't take it.
:bflower: "If I could turn snarky sarcasm into a paying job, I would be employed for eternity." :bflower:

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”