Lonely Ladies London Trip

Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Unread post by Jackanddiane »

Oh ok, I semi get it now. Still don’t know who aaryn is, or krista. I watched Liza a little bit but them lash extensions bothered me so I had to stop lol
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

QueenMaleficent wrote:
username44 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:52 am
ActualWorkingMom wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:31 am I get the sense that Aaryn and Tara aren’t actually the mean girls. Vapid? Yes. Jealous? Sure. Mean? Not when compared to Boss Bitch and her two sidekicks.

Brianna K is the real bitch of the group. Hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The best part about it is she tries to cover it all by pretending to be empowering, inspirational, and she just wants to spread kindness!!!!! Meanwhile this whole thing was her idea, she definitely guilted and probably paid AS, but it’s completely fine, she’s just a boss mama and she wants to empower other boss mamas! Brianna is the definition of hiding her horns with a halo.

I just question whether this girl has the brains to be calculating. Devious, yes, but you have to be smart to be calculated and I just don't see Bri that way. I see her as a scrappy, needy woman who learned to be manipulative for any kind of attention as a kid because her mother was just like she herself is now. Pretzel or even Lando will be just like her. She grasps at everyone she can get her hands on to stay relevant and I wouldn't not be surprised if she has multiple social media account so she can stir the pot on the BabyMooner's accounts and even her own. All those inspirational quotes just smear a little frosting on her empty marriage and many unhappy days yet she thinks slapping your face with her nonstop Boss Mom swill is going to endear people to prove how strong she is. It's not working. She's way too transparent due to the deep neediness and isn't smart enough to cover the sloppy tracks of trying to scramble to the youtube top.
Such a good observation, I never thought about her having multiple accounts to stir the potImage i will be looking at the comments different than before. Thanks for that thought Image
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

StopTheHate wrote:Yeaston is going to be so miserable when she gets back home to reality. I have a feeling she’ll be one crabby girl when Chris picks her up from the airport. Back to MOMMY MODE. Image and I’m miserable whaaaa YouTube rants.
They all idolize Anna like she’s a disciple. It’s so creepy to me. They’re not even friends. It’s like they’re staying in Britney Spears’ villa next door and they’re fan girling that they’re sitting in Anna’s kitchen using her spoons. ImageImageImage

Yup! Yeaston will have a video out just like Tara's post vacation blues video. If she doesn't, it is because she is reading our comments. It would be out of character to not complain about her life especially after a vacation.

Also, I want to add that I understand we all have rough days as moms, but we chose this and most of us make the best of it without needing to constantly vent to strangers for pitty.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

flyergirl7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flyergirl7 »

Y’all!!!!! YEASTON?! IM SO EFFING DEAD I don’t follow her or her thread so maybe that’s not a new thing, but damn that’s funny

ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

These girls look completely cartoonish
Like some hillbilly's idea of what a Londoner dresses like

It's a good lesson why you should leave your bubble more often
Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

QueenMaleficent wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:43 am
username44 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:52 am
ActualWorkingMom wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:31 am I get the sense that Aaryn and Tara aren’t actually the mean girls. Vapid? Yes. Jealous? Sure. Mean? Not when compared to Boss Bitch and her two sidekicks.

Brianna K is the real bitch of the group. Hands down.

The best part about it is she tries to cover it all by pretending to be empowering, inspirational, and she just wants to spread kindness!!!!! Meanwhile this whole thing was her idea, she definitely guilted and probably paid AS, but it’s completely fine, she’s just a boss mama and she wants to empower other boss mamas! Brianna is the definition of hiding her horns with a halo.

I just question whether this girl has the brains to be calculating. Devious, yes, but you have to be smart to be calculated and I just don't see Bri that way. I see her as a scrappy, needy woman who learned to be manipulative for any kind of attention as a kid because her mother was just like she herself is now. Pretzel or even Lando will be just like her. She grasps at everyone she can get her hands on to stay relevant and I wouldn't not be surprised if she has multiple social media account so she can stir the pot on the BabyMooner's accounts and even her own. All those inspirational quotes just smear a little frosting on her empty marriage and many unhappy days yet she thinks slapping your face with her nonstop Boss Mom swill is going to endear people to prove how strong she is. It's not working. She's way too transparent due to the deep neediness and isn't smart enough to cover the sloppy tracks of trying to scramble to the youtube top.
I watched a couple of her videos back when she was working full time and had to travel for work, she seemed so relatable. I wonder if the lack of that kind of work structure is also messing with her. She used to have set goals for work. Now her goal is to try and get strangers to like you and "buy" you. Kind of a tricky goal for most. And in Bri's case seems to really be messing with her.
Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

Is it weird I like Myka more than the other ones? I mean I don’t LIKE her but.. she seems a bit better than the other two.. but she hangs out with them so that doesn’t say much for her headspace. But Myka has always been the type to have self esteem issues. All the videos about PP workouts and meals and the back and forth between minimalism and buying all kinds of stuff, and changing her voice and lifestyle to be more like these bimbo’s.. like she obviously isn’t happy no matter what and that’s sad.. makes me honestly feel bad for her.. therapy would probably help her a lot. And the kids seem so much happier with James than they do with her. She needs some help.. professional help.
paco

Unread post by paco »

:-o Bri really followed Jonathan around and was doing some heavy flirting w/ him. Also, he made fun of the way she was dressed. She played it off like, " isn't it cute, I'm dressed like your 5 year old daughter? " 😂😂
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

She’s so annoying barfImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 72b444.jpg[/IMG]

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Jackanddiane wrote:Is it weird I like Myka more than the other ones? I mean I don’t LIKE her but.. she seems a bit better than the other two.. but she hangs out with them so that doesn’t say much for her headspace. But Myka has always been the type to have self esteem issues. All the videos about PP workouts and meals and the back and forth between minimalism and buying all kinds of stuff, and changing her voice and lifestyle to be more like these bimbo’s.. like she obviously isn’t happy no matter what and that’s sad.. makes me honestly feel bad for her.. therapy would probably help her a lot. And the kids seem so much happier with James than they do with her. She needs some help.. professional help.

Hmmm lol I wonder how myka and Krista they should hang outImageImageImageImage

Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Lonely Ladies London Trip

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

paco wrote::-o Bri really followed Jonathan around and was doing some heavy flirting w/ him. Also, he made fun of the way she was dressed. She played it off like, " isn't it cute, I'm dressed like your 5 year old daughter? " ImageImage

Definitely noticed that too. They have more chemistry than bri and Adam ImageImage

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Is blackout Bri really getting flirty with JSJ? Good lord. She’s obviously pent up if she has to turn to him for a little human interaction.

She’s probably very jealous of tiffi and Chris scampi. He worships her. Bri wishes she had that but she’s too big of a bitch and cannot accept her own faults to realize she could.
Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

daniellem0912 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:15 pm
paco wrote::-o Bri really followed Jonathan around and was doing some heavy flirting w/ him. Also, he made fun of the way she was dressed. She played it off like, " isn't it cute, I'm dressed like your 5 year old daughter? " ImageImage

Definitely noticed that too. They have more chemistry than bri and Adam ImageImage

where did you guys see her flirting with him?
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Lmfaooo
Lilyrose22 wrote:How long before we see a "Dealing with Daylight Savings AND European time-change sleep deprived Mom of 3 under 3 Anxiety Depression." Vlog.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

frenchfriesinparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfriesinparis »

yes where was this seen? I can't find anything on it lol
Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

frenchfriesinparis wrote:yes where was this seen? I can't find anything on it lol
Anna’s family vlog channel! Anyone else watching the dads insta stories? I’m sorry but Chris is definitely the ugliest out of all 3 guys. His eyes give me the total creeps for some reason!

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 53d05d.jpg[/IMG]what kind of mother tells the fucking world thAt she is going back to mom life and as the “SNACK BITCH” are you fucking kidding. Don’t quit your night job yeast infection, your a waste, you are a stank twat!
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Influencer wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 pm what kind of mother tells the fucking world thAt she is going back to mom life and as the “SNACK BITCH” are you fucking kidding. Don’t quit your night job yeast infection, your a waste, you are a stank twat!
I don't think she meant it in a vicious vein, more in the reality that mom's spend a majority of the toddler years doing nothing but snack making. I get it, I was there at one time and every mom knows it's draining. Maybe she's not being honest about wanting to go home just yet, but this time I didn't think there was anything wrong in that post.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

mssqueen233 wrote:She’s so annoying barfImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 72b444.jpg[/IMG]

Her "hot" husband? Lol...

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I'M DONE!!!

So for the people that followed the baby mooners vlog you'll get this dig too. They made a reservation at the four seasons for dinner thinking it was the fancy hotel, then when the GPS got then there it was a little hole in the wall bistro.

This is another dig at them, dinner reservations at the wrong place. She won't quit until this trip is a carbon copy. She is seriously deranged.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5e2bee.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”