Zoe Hazel (The Van Clan)

heythere12
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Zoe Hazel (The Van Clan)

Unread post by heythere12 »

I've never been a fan of them since I didn't really vibe with them and I didn't think that they were that responsible, but I watch a vlog here and there when it pops up every so often. This time, I'm just downright speechless. They should have taken Wilder out of school as soon as Garick started feeling unwell. Zoe literally said "It's just like any other disease". She literally WORE the same mask he wore a few minutes earlier even after he got the positive test result. They should try to quarantine him and keep away to minimise the risk of the rest of them getting it. I get that that's not easy having two small kids and being really pregnant, but it's for their safety. As someone else said, she literally treated it like a cold, but it's a dangerous disease that is spreading quickly and overwhelming the hospitals. I hope they will all be okay and that it hopefully clears up in time for baby, but man, I'm appalled.
katweaver70
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by katweaver70 »

heythere12 wrote:I've never been a fan of them since I didn't really vibe with them and I didn't think that they were that responsible, but I watch a vlog here and there when it pops up every so often. This time, I'm just downright speechless. They should have taken Wilder out of school as soon as Garick started feeling unwell. Zoe literally said "It's just like any other disease". She literally WORE the same mask he wore a few minutes earlier even after he got the positive test result. They should try to quarantine him and keep away to minimise the risk of the rest of them getting it. I get that that's not easy having two small kids and being really pregnant, but it's for their safety. As someone else said, she literally treated it like a cold, but it's a dangerous disease that is spreading quickly and overwhelming the hospitals. I hope they will all be okay and that it hopefully clears up in time for baby, but man, I'm appalled.
Completely agree! I hope she didn’t call it a disease, considering that it’s a virus. They need to educate themselves about COVID. Also I noticed her supreme mask had little holes to breathe. Like wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
welcomeworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by welcomeworld »

katweaver70 wrote:
heythere12 wrote:I've never been a fan of them since I didn't really vibe with them and I didn't think that they were that responsible, but I watch a vlog here and there when it pops up every so often. This time, I'm just downright speechless. They should have taken Wilder out of school as soon as Garick started feeling unwell. Zoe literally said "It's just like any other disease". She literally WORE the same mask he wore a few minutes earlier even after he got the positive test result. They should try to quarantine him and keep away to minimise the risk of the rest of them getting it. I get that that's not easy having two small kids and being really pregnant, but it's for their safety. As someone else said, she literally treated it like a cold, but it's a dangerous disease that is spreading quickly and overwhelming the hospitals. I hope they will all be okay and that it hopefully clears up in time for baby, but man, I'm appalled.
Completely agree! I hope she didn’t call it a disease, considering that it’s a virus. They need to educate themselves about COVID. Also I noticed her supreme mask had little holes to breathe. Like wtf

Sorry to go off topic, but COVID-19 is actually a disease caused by SARS-CoV-2. The D in COVID stands for disease, the VI stands for virus. Not trying to be rude, just trying to educate!!

katweaver70
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by katweaver70 »

welcomeworld wrote:
katweaver70 wrote:

Sorry to go off topic, but COVID-19 is actually a disease caused by SARS-CoV-2. The D in COVID stands for disease, the VI stands for virus. Not trying to be rude, just trying to educate!!

Omg I’m dumb lmao I thought it was just a virus because of “coronavirus” lmao but seriously this family needs to wear masks and take precaution

cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

Looks like Zoe is going in for baby #3's c section tomorrow morning. I'm very curious about the name...allegedly it starts with a V and has a T in it. I'm guessing Venture but we'll see. I hope it's decent name.
p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

cx510 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:49 pm Looks like Zoe is going in for baby #3's c section tomorrow morning. I'm very curious about the name...allegedly it starts with a V and has a T in it. I'm guessing Venture but we'll see. I hope it's decent name.
She seems to go for more traditional names so my guesses would be Victor or Vincent.
welcomeworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by welcomeworld »

p0pcorn wrote:
cx510 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:49 pm Looks like Zoe is going in for baby #3's c section tomorrow morning. I'm very curious about the name...allegedly it starts with a V and has a T in it. I'm guessing Venture but we'll see. I hope it's decent name.
She seems to go for more traditional names so my guesses would be Victor or Vincent.
Her sons name is wilder... I don’t think that’s very traditional. Hazel is her middle name. I’m guessing it’s going to be super out there.

p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

welcomeworld wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:09 pm
p0pcorn wrote:
Her sons name is wilder... I don’t think that’s very traditional. Hazel is her middle name. I’m guessing it’s going to be super out there.

Perhaps it was not common as a given name until recently but it has a long history as an English surname. There are quite a few notable people with the given name wilder dating back to the 1800s
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

Zoe had the baby this morning, and thankfully she and the baby both seem to be doing well.

Wonder how long she will drag out the name reveal for. I'm still guessing Venture for the name, it kind of sounds "nature-ish" like Wilder and Hazel, and I'm expecting a more unique name based on the hints.
bowwowyippy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bowwowyippy »

Someone in this thread commented on Zoe wearing Garick's mask after knowing he tested positive, and then in the next video they addressed it...
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

The baby is a week old and we still don't know his name. These youtube moms really love dragging out name reveals for views.
poggers
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by poggers »

why haven't they announced his name yet? its been so long and they're still calling him baby boy but he has a name. i think he's cute and looks just like hazel
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Garickust said the name reveal is going up at 12. It’s almost 1pm EST so I have no clue when it will be up.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sorry for the double post but these two choose the dumbest names.
polar_bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polar_bear »

HeyKatie wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:08 am Sorry for the double post but these two choose the dumbest names.
Agreed. Hazel's name is cute, but... that's about it lol. Venture and Wilder go together (Adventure and wild) but they are weird as fuck. And Frey... oh my God. Poor guy can't choose to be called by his middle name either.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

polar_bear wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:39 am
HeyKatie wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:08 am Sorry for the double post but these two choose the dumbest names.
Agreed. Hazel's name is cute, but... that's about it lol. Venture and Wilder go together (Adventure and wild) but they are weird as fuck. And Frey... oh my God. Poor guy can't choose to be called by his middle name either.
They mentioned that his name would tie all 3 names together but it doesn’t.
glitterthemermaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glitterthemermaid »

HeyKatie wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:50 am
polar_bear wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:39 am
They mentioned that his name would tie all 3 names together but it doesn’t.
It's in their middle names: Wilder Grey, Hazel Ray, and Venture Frey. Idk how I feel about the names, but the baby is so cute
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

All of their kids are adorable!
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

I guessed the name right! I don't know how I feel about the name, but it does go with Wilder and Hazel.
melaniesaffitz

Unread post by melaniesaffitz »

cx510 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:50 pm I guessed the name right! I don't know how I feel about the name, but it does go with Wilder and Hazel.
Crazy that you guessed it right! Ever since I read your guess I couldn't get it out of my head. It's such a cool name. Love the middle name, too.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”