Zoe Hazel (The Van Clan)

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Zoe Hazel (The Van Clan)

Unread post by LexiRae »

I haven’t seen a topic for her so I decided to create one. I don’t watch many of her videos but her behavior in her latest video was truly disturbing. She went to the grocery store to pick some things up and bought cheese to throw on her sons face. Her and her baby daddy threw cheese on the poor boys face at least 4 times and he kept crying. I wanted to smack her through my phone so bad. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Zoe Hazel (The Van Clan)

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

I’ve never heard of them until this thread and went to watch that vlog... wtf. That is so mean. That poor baby. I don’t understand this throwing-cheese-at-your-baby trend. I don’t find it funny

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

earthwormjoe2 wrote:I’ve never heard of them until this thread and went to watch that vlog... wtf. That is so mean. That poor baby. I don’t understand this throwing-cheese-at-your-baby trend. I don’t find it funny

Yes they’re a young couple with 2 kids under 2 and aren’t as well known as most of the other YT teen moms. I can’t understand this trend either. It’s nothing short of child abuse especially the fact he kept crying and they were laughing at him..

Lola2345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lola2345 »

I hate Zoe she calls herself a teen mom but people have yet to realise she’s 22 or 24 ...
she made fun of Madeline from Madeline and eric for getting into law school saying law was for ugly girls when Madeline has more subs ....
never saw a reply from Madeline I don’t think she even realised LOL
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Lola2345 wrote:I hate Zoe she calls herself a teen mom but people have yet to realise she’s 22 or 24 ...
she made fun of Madeline from Madeline and eric for getting into law school saying law was for ugly girls when Madeline has more subs ....
Yea Zoe is a bitch. I watched one of her and Garrick live streams a while back and they were bragging about how they’ll never use birth control and just talking shit. She got pregnant again so soon after her first C-section. That’s definitely not healthy

Unread post by Guest »

LexiRae wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:40 pm I haven’t seen a topic for her so I decided to create one. I don’t watch many of her videos but her behavior in her latest video was truly disturbing. She went to the grocery store to pick some things up and bought cheese to throw on her sons face. Her and her baby daddy threw cheese on the poor boys face at least 4 times and he kept crying. I wanted to smack her through my phone so bad. Thoughts?

Actually, to all of you. Zoe is 21. She is a teen mom. She got married at 17. And got pregnant a year later. She is not a bitch, actually one of the sweetest people! Also, it’s hilarious. She was never put her kids in danger or ABUSE them. What a horrible accusation to throw at someone. Actually disgusting of all of you to attack someone you don’t even know. I went to high school with her and can assure you not a single person would have a bad thing to say about her OR Garrick. You’re all clearly leading very sad lives if you felt the need to come in here and attack a young mom who is an amazing person. Get a sense of humor and be a little kinder. You clearly all need it. Pathetic

Unread post by Guest »

LexiRae wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:51 am
Lola2345 wrote:I hate Zoe she calls herself a teen mom but people have yet to realise she’s 22 or 24 ...
Yea Zoe is a bitch. I watched one of her and Garrick live streams a while back and they were bragging about how they’ll never use birth control and just talking shit. She got pregnant again so soon after her first C-section. That’s definitely not healthy

Wait? Do you know her personally? To call her a bitch? I highly doubt you do. You’re sickening.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

beach98 wrote:
LexiRae wrote:Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:40 pm I haven’t seen a topic for her so I decided to create one. I don’t watch many of her videos but her behavior in her latest video was truly disturbing. She went to the grocery store to pick some things up and bought cheese to throw on her sons face. Her and her baby daddy threw cheese on the poor boys face at least 4 times and he kept crying. I wanted to smack her through my phone so bad. Thoughts?

Actually, to all of you. Zoe is 21. She is a teen mom. She got married at 17. And got pregnant a year later. She is not a bitch, actually one of the sweetest people! Also, it’s hilarious. She was never put her kids in danger or ABUSE them. What a horrible accusation to throw at someone. Actually disgusting of all of you to attack someone you don’t even know. I went to high school with her and can assure you not a single person would have a bad thing to say about her OR Garrick. You’re all clearly leading very sad lives if you felt the need to come in here and attack a young mom who is an amazing person. Get a sense of humor and be a little kinder. You clearly all need it. Pathetic
She fucking slapped her kid in the face with a piece of cheese multiple times and made it cry on camera, she’s an immature mother and definitely not what I would consider “the sweetest person” you probably are Zoe. Your hair looks like shit by the way lol

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

beach98 wrote:
LexiRae wrote:Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:51 am

Wait? Do you know her personally? To call her a bitch? I highly doubt you do. You’re sickening.
She is a Bitch though Image you’re sickening for entering a gossip site expecting everyone to be praising this click bait “teen mom” you’re clearly too sensitive to be here.

breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

Garrick quit his job lmao

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

breyonce wrote:Garrick quit his job lmao

All the teen mom boyfriends and husbands quit their jobs once that YouTube/TV money starts rolling in. I think that’s like a requirement to be with one of these girls is to be jobless Image

Drama_llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama_llama »

So they are starting to try for baby number 3! Hazel is only 7-8moths but there reasons to start now is because it takes awhile for them to convince. SMH
Just along for the drama 😂
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

They should really wait until Hazel’s a year and a half or even two years old. Not only are they not going to spend enough time with Hazel as a baby, but it’s also not healthy for Zoe’s body.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

How many C-sections can this woman have in a matter of a few years?? It’s literally not recommended to start TTC for a couple of years after a C-section. It’s seriously not healthy even vaginally but after a section your body is really messed up for a WHILE. Seriously nuts

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Does anyone else find it strange that she still calls herself a teen mom when she’s 21?
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Frootloops3 wrote:Does anyone else find it strange that she still calls herself a teen mom when she’s 21?
She’s using that teen mom clickbait. I find it funny that she hangs out with Maddie lambert who is literally 5 years younger than her just to use her teen mom title Image It’s really disgusting that she will have 3-4 kids and still be calling herself a teen mom....

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

How come her and cam are both titling their videos “surprising my best friend” like since when is Maddie lambert either of their best friends? I’m so confused lol. And haven’t Zoe and cam been friends way longer in real life than with Maddie? These girls have a new best friend every month

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Wobbledewobble wrote:How come her and cam are both titling their videos “surprising my best friend” like since when is Maddie lambert either of their best friends? I’m so confused lol. And haven’t Zoe and cam been friends way longer in real life than with Maddie? These girls have a new best friend every month

I think they want to use Maddie to gain more followers. Maddie’s fans are literally like rabid attack dogs with their loyalty and i think Cam and Zoe want that too.

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I completely agree with the two above points. I remember seeing the videos in my recommended and being like :| because when has Zoe (or Cam for that matter) been Maddie’s “best friend”? I was a little less skeptical of Cam because she’s hung out with Maddie 1 on 1 before. Zoe’s video made less sense, and was definitely posted just to get more clout.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

She feels very weird to me and she was probably the mean girl in high school. Just a feeling I get from her
She calls herself a teen mom and uses it in titles even though she is what, 21? I get that she was one but you're not anymore, but she'll only get views that way, something a lot of teen moms do.
Read somewhere that she had directed a comment towards Madeline from Madeline and Eric, saying "law school is for ugly girls" like okay honey, have fun with your unemployed boyfriend when YouTube money stops coming, and you'll have to face reality.
She literally planned her pregnancy at 18 and lived of government assistance. How can you PLAN a pregnancy and then take money of the government? I feel like if you plan something like that, maybe you or your boyfriend should have a job. It's one thing if it's an accident.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”