Tres chic mama

mommyof3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tres chic mama

Unread post by mommyof3 »

Does anyone watch her? What are your thoughts?
venonymous0806
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Tres chic mama

Unread post by venonymous0806 »

I like her! I dont watch most of her videos because they're vlogs, but if a sit down one comes up I'll watch it. I just figure I'd rather live my own life rather than watch someone live theirs. She is pretty self aware and seems like she has a good heart.

My only criticism is to tone down the martyrdom. "I haven't spent one second alone in months" "The ONLY thing I do for myself" etc etc. Like take an entire chill pill.
mommyof3
Amateur
Amateur

venonymous0806 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:15 pm I like her! I dont watch most of her videos because they're vlogs, but if a sit down one comes up I'll watch it. I just figure I'd rather live my own life rather than watch someone live theirs. She is pretty self aware and seems like she has a good heart.

My only criticism is to tone down the martyrdom. "I haven't spent one second alone in months" "The ONLY thing I do for myself" etc etc. Like take an entire chill pill.
I like her sit down videos a lot. Especially her moms are humans too series. Im agree with you, i dont really watch her vlogs much anymore. Its very repetitive. They always go to target and come home and watch tv. I only have 2 things wrong with her: the clutter in her house drives me bonkers. How many toys does one kid need! And as adoreable as Sydney is, i wish she would film some of her videos while Sydney sleeps. She is very loud and attention- seeking.
mommyof3
Amateur
Amateur

What does she do when Sydneys dad has her? Doesnt THAT count as me time????
Menlo998
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Menlo998 »

Her daughter is 2 ish and no hair?!!
Blabs too much.
And she’s a know-it-all.
Her videos are boring.
Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustanosering »

Liked her at first. Sue has become a cheap copy of tara henderson and aaryn williams and you can tell she is desperate to be part of that group. All she does is shop and the complain that she is broke
geemariep
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geemariep »

I need this thread to be more active bc I have so much to say about this chick!
Yes she is desperate to be a Tara or an Aaryn but T or A don’t constantly bring up how this is their only source of income and essentially beg viewers to sub, swipe, use her links, and donate to whatever fund she has (I forgot the name). It comes off extremely tacky. In her last video someone asked if she would go back to work after S went to school and she basically said no. Why wouldn’t she? Not trying to be overly mean but it doesn’t seem like she has much to offer in the way of an actual career that requires an education. I’m totally not knocking servers and people in the service industry but it doesn’t seem like she would ever want to pursue a career path other than YouTube. She also said she has 4 years until S goes to preschool...or did she say 2...? I just remember thinking that didn’t seem right. Either way she this girl needs a reality check. And she also needs to do sit down videos when S is not awake and CLIMBING ALL OVER HER. Drives me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommyof3
Amateur
Amateur

geemariep wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:19 pm I need this thread to be more active bc I have so much to say about this chick!
Yes she is desperate to be a Tara or an Aaryn but T or A don’t constantly bring up how this is their only source of income and essentially beg viewers to sub, swipe, use her links, and donate to whatever fund she has (I forgot the name). It comes off extremely tacky. In her last video someone asked if she would go back to work after S went to school and she basically said no. Why wouldn’t she? Not trying to be overly mean but it doesn’t seem like she has much to offer in the way of an actual career that requires an education. I’m totally not knocking servers and people in the service industry but it doesn’t seem like she would ever want to pursue a career path other than YouTube. She also said she has 4 years until S goes to preschool...or did she say 2...? I just remember thinking that didn’t seem right. Either way she this girl needs a reality check. And she also needs to do sit down videos when S is not awake and CLIMBING ALL OVER HER. Drives me nuts.

I think she said that Sydney would go to school at age 4. I 100% agree with the filming at night. Her cook with me's are getting so boring. All she does is play outside and go shopping. Does anyone know when she will get swipe up links? Around 50k people on Instagram??
And you can always post your opinion. I read here daily. Im all for gossip on her. Lol 🤣
geemariep
Talker
Talker

mommyof3 wrote:
geemariep wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:19 pm I need this thread to be more active bc I have so much to say about this chick!

I think she said that Sydney would go to school at age 4. I 100% agree with the filming at night. Her cook with me's are getting so boring. All she does is play outside and go shopping. Does anyone know when she will get swipe up links? Around 50k people on Instagram??
And you can always post your opinion. I read here daily. Im all for gossip on her. Lol Image
I’m pretty sure you only need 10k to do swipe ups on IG

mommyof3
Amateur
Amateur

geemariep wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:38 am
mommyof3 wrote:

And you can always post your opinion. I read here daily. Im all for gossip on her. Lol Image
I’m pretty sure you only need 10k to do swipe ups on IG

Looks like she needs about 3,800 more instagram followers then. I wonder when she will follow tara and buy subs and likes.
mommyof3
Amateur
Amateur

Im worried about Momtober. I hope all of her videos arent going to be vlogs. Because they are so deathly boring. I wonder if she is doing another year of momtober videos to help finance her Disneyworld trip?
Alb7902
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alb7902 »

I believe she’s also a registered dietician.. Why she sits home all day is beyond me. So depressing!
mommyof3
Amateur
Amateur

I swear I'm talking to myself on here. Iol.
I found on social blade... looks like someone IS buying subs. For the passed 4 days her sub count has gone up exactly 100 every day the passed 4 days. I guess she really is trying to be the next Tara. 40k here we come!
Menlo998
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Menlo998 »

Yes keep this active.
misskmroy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by misskmroy »

lisawalls01 wrote:I swear I'm talking to myself on here. Iol.
I found on social blade... looks like someone IS buying subs. For the passed 4 days her sub count has gone up exactly 100 every day the passed 4 days. I guess she really is trying to be the next Tara. 40k here we come!
For sure! There isn’t anything going on, EVER! And her daughter is soo needy and demanding she has to put that kid around other kids asap! FOUR YEARS OLD?! If she’s soo smart and advanced she should be in school a lot sooner. She can’t be pleasant to be around HERSELF considering no ones around her ever

mommyof3
Amateur
Amateur

Someone commented on her video yesterday and asked Hayley how she feels about people like Tara Henderson buying subs. And she responded.. "what? You can do that? I like keeping my channel authentic.. but how do you know she buys subs"
Someone is trying to play dumb. Her daily videos are getting so boring to me. How many times can you do a what my kid eats in a day? We all know she will eat anything but you feed her the same stuff everyday! She needs to find new content and quick! Or i guess she can continue to buy subs. 🤣
misskmroy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by misskmroy »

lisawalls01 wrote:Someone commented on her video yesterday and asked Hayley how she feels about people like Tara Henderson buying subs. And she responded.. "what? You can do that? I like keeping my channel authentic.. but how do you know she buys subs"
Someone is trying to play dumb. Her daily videos are getting so boring to me. How many times can you do a what my kid eats in a day? We all know she will eat anything but you feed her the same stuff everyday! She needs to find new content and quick! Or i guess she can continue to buy subs. Image
i mean, if you do then whatever i guess Image
but don’t act like you don’t know what that is.
then you look like the beastons. just saying

venonymous0806
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by venonymous0806 »

I like her as a person, but goodness....she has no content and its super boring. I won't click on anything that looks like a vlog but I watched that scam one last night. Homegirl needs some friends and hobbies.
mommyof3
Amateur
Amateur

I dont think I've ever seen someone making a 12 minute video of cleaning up toys, washing dishes and straightening a table but she did it! You can tell she absoultely hates to clean. Why film that sort of video if youre heart isnt in it??
geemariep
Talker
Talker

I’m thisclose to unsubbing. She sure shops a lot for being broke and relying and begging her subs for money. I also can’t be the only one who thinks she has an unhealthy relationship with food and is teaching her daughter the same. They are almost gluttonous and if I have to see her eat something on camera and see her roll her eyes in the back of her head on how amazing and yummmmmyyy it is I’m gonna lose it. She doesn’t cook as healthy as she claims and every single dinner is pasta.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”