Tres chic mama

mommyof3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tres chic mama

Unread post by mommyof3 »

Walmart isnt chic to shop at. You would never see Tara Henderson and Aaron Williams shopping there. So you will never see her shopping there either.
geemariep
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geemariep »

lisawalls01 wrote:Walmart isnt chic to shop at. You would never see Tara Henderson and Aaron Williams shopping there. So you will never see her shopping there either.
But she’s nOt LiKe oThEr YT mOmS! Honestly I couldn’t see Aaryn or Tara getting costumes at Spirit either. Some Etsy or small IG shop for them always. I just feel like Hayley is so foolish with her money, which normally I wouldn’t make my business except she’s always crying broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommyof3
Amateur
Amateur

geemariep wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:58 pm
lisawalls01 wrote:Walmart isnt chic to shop at. You would never see Tara Henderson and Aaron Williams shopping there. So you will never see her shopping there either.
But she’s nOt LiKe oThEr YT mOmS! Honestly I couldn’t see Aaryn or Tara getting costumes at Spirit either. Some Etsy or small IG shop for them always. I just feel like Hayley is so foolish with her money, which normally I wouldn’t make my business except she’s always crying broke.

I wasn't sure of what Spirit was. We don't have one of them around here. I assume like a party city store??

geemariep
Talker
Talker

mommyof3 wrote:
geemariep wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:58 pm

I wasn't sure of what Spirit was. We don't have one of them around here. I assume like a party city store??

Yes, it’s like a pop up Halloween store that only opens this time of year. They usually lease out empty store spaces for a couple months. It’s a complete rip off if you ask me. I’ve only ever gone there in a bind.

Alb7902
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alb7902 »

Check out this video from before Sydney.. She was like a completely different person!

mommyof3
Amateur
Amateur

This video. There are some differences, like to me she seemed happier. But it's the same old hayley. ( eating for the camera, obsessing over her apperance, uuhhh it smells/ tastes sooooo good.
Someone a few posts ago said aomething about Sydney not going to the docotor very often.. my 2 year old is a month younger than her and she only has check ups now 1 a year. I ,of course, take her the doctor when she is sick. So maybe that's why Hayyley hasn't taken her much or talked about it . But there has been sometimes that Hayley has said her daughter was sick, but didn't take her. She probably needed to go. Maybe they don't have health insurance.

Does anyone else notice that she changes her voice so much when she does voiceovers. Like shes trying to be overly friendly. It bothers me.
Eag0616
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Eag0616 »

I think Sydney has ADD or something like that.

Alb7902
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alb7902 »

mommyof3 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:59 pm This video. There are some differences, like to me she seemed happier. But it's the same old hayley. ( eating for the camera, obsessing over her apperance, uuhhh it smells/ tastes sooooo good.
Someone a few posts ago said aomething about Sydney not going to the docotor very often.. my 2 year old is a month younger than her and she only has check ups now 1 a year. I ,of course, take her the doctor when she is sick. So maybe that's why Hayyley hasn't taken her much or talked about it . But there has been sometimes that Hayley has said her daughter was sick, but didn't take her. She probably needed to go. Maybe they don't have health insurance.

Does anyone else notice that she changes her voice so much when she does voiceovers. Like shes trying to be overly friendly. It bothers me.
I'm sure she has Husky health insurance.. and she does feed Sydney a pretty nutritious diet so I doubt she's sick often. They also don't really go anywhere to bring home germs lol

And yes much much happier before.
geemariep
Talker
Talker

Alb7902 wrote:Check out this video from before Sydney.. She was like a completely different person!

That video is the the most cringe thing ever. Dancing around like that, omg. Acting like a damn teenager. She really thinks highly of herself.

misskmroy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by misskmroy »

just kinda sorta mortified that she compared single parenting to missing limbs. I get having conversations and eating your words.. but you edited this video. -watched it and uploaded it.
not my favorite

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

misskmroy wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:12 pm just kinda sorta mortified that she compared single parenting to missing limbs. I get having conversations and eating your words.. but you edited this video. -watched it and uploaded it.
not my favorite

I cringed. I actually like Hayley, I think she's a good person, and I enjoy her frankness about mental health issues etc... But seriously, this comment took my breath away. I think it revealed that she's had an easy life. Perhaps some challenges in adulthood, but it seems like single parenthood and whatever happened between her and her partner (which was definitely something big that she doesn't talk about) was the most catastrophic thing that she's ever contemplated or experienced. I commend her for trying to move forward and make the most of her situation, and enrich her daughter's life, but I think deep down she still thinks she been really hard done by. Although compared to most people in her life circle, maybe she has been.

But there is a bigger world out there. I know far too many veterans whose limbs have been blown off. So I don't know where to start with this one. But I'll start here with this one comment because I assume you're reading this Hayley - limbs don't grow back. You may not be a single parent forever. Nor is your single status stopping you from leading a healthy, happy and physically easy life. You got the analogy wrong. It's probably more correct to compare whatever hell-hole situation you were living in with your ex, to missing limbs. Imagine you are stuck in that horrible situation FOREVER. Then you might be getting a bit warmer to the example you used.
Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

Wow! Just watched her vlogmas from 2 yrs ago. Very different. She talks about her bf a lot but never says his name. Wonder if he ever makes an appearance in these old videos??
Hereforlaughs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hereforlaughs »

WTH is with her kid always sucking on that nasty blanket? I get that kids can be addicted to pacis and such but ew please stop filming that
Danielleb0519

Unread post by Danielleb0519 »

So I’ve heard of some youtubers talking about online “drama forums”. So I thought I would do a quick google search and see what I could find because it was brought up in a couple of videos I have watched the pass few weeks. I follow Hayley because I have a kiddo who is growing up and just Want to get ideas of Different activities I can do with him that I probably would have never thought about before and whatnot. I enjoy watching her because she is rocking it as a single mom and is a breath of fresh air. Totally thought she would be too small of a youtuber and too much of an awesome mom to have her own forum. Man was I wrong. I was really contemplating on spending time on making an account for this. My kiddo is down for the night and So I thought “why not what’s five more minutes wasted”. All I have to say is a lot of you all complain about how her life is boring and she doesn’t do anything with her daughter and yadayadayada. It’s kind of ironic since you are literally wasting your time complaining about youtubers. How boring of a life do you have to live to sit and read comments and respond about something you don’t like. Like complaining about how someone eats. Maybe you should get a new hobby or get another job and make more money since you complain about how much money she makes. Seems like your lacking a few dollars and that’s why you’re complaining. (Btw. I Have never Heard her talk about being broke. Just that she is money conscious and that one of her worries is not having money with having a daughter. She talks about how she is great at saving. And is probably why she can afford to shop. Maybe learn a thing or two and stop complaining since you obviously lack money and are probably A wee bit envious) who cares how a grown ass woman makes money and spends her money as long as she isn’t hurting anyone. anywho... I am kinda upset at myself for wasting my valuable time on searching for this but ya live and you learn. BUT I decided since I’ve searched for this I might as well let ya’ll know how privileged you are that this first world problem Bitching is such a high priority for ya. Maybe it is time to set you phones down. Live life. Go out every once in a while, make some friends, go on a date, go check out some art, actually do something valuable for society, Pick up a book or two (id personally recommend How to Win Friends and Influence people, the Compound Effect, and The Winning Attitude) or simply stop watching someone if you don’t like them. It will save you a lot of time. Which is your most valuable resource as you can never get time back. Any way it’s been real. Already wasted 5 minutes of my time on ya’ll and this site. Praying for less misery in your lives. Peace
Hereforlaughs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hereforlaughs »

Danielleb0519 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:14 pm So I’ve heard of some youtubers talking about online “drama forums”. So I thought I would do a quick google search and see what I could find because it was brought up in a couple of videos I have watched the pass few weeks. I follow Hayley because I have a kiddo who is growing up and just Want to get ideas of Different activities I can do with him that I probably would have never thought about before and whatnot. I enjoy watching her because she is rocking it as a single mom and is a breath of fresh air. Totally thought she would be too small of a youtuber and too much of an awesome mom to have her own forum. Man was I wrong. I was really contemplating on spending time on making an account for this. My kiddo is down for the night and So I thought “why not what’s five more minutes wasted”. All I have to say is a lot of you all complain about how her life is boring and she doesn’t do anything with her daughter and yadayadayada. It’s kind of ironic since you are literally wasting your time complaining about youtubers. How boring of a life do you have to live to sit and read comments and respond about something you don’t like. Like complaining about how someone eats. Maybe you should get a new hobby or get another job and make more money since you complain about how much money she makes. Seems like your lacking a few dollars and that’s why you’re complaining. (Btw. I Have never Heard her talk about being broke. Just that she is money conscious and that one of her worries is not having money with having a daughter. She talks about how she is great at saving. And is probably why she can afford to shop. Maybe learn a thing or two and stop complaining since you obviously lack money and are probably A wee bit envious) who cares how a grown ass woman makes money and spends her money as long as she isn’t hurting anyone. anywho... I am kinda upset at myself for wasting my valuable time on searching for this but ya live and you learn. BUT I decided since I’ve searched for this I might as well let ya’ll know how privileged you are that this first world problem Bitching is such a high priority for ya. Maybe it is time to set you phones down. Live life. Go out every once in a while, make some friends, go on a date, go check out some art, actually do something valuable for society, Pick up a book or two (id personally recommend How to Win Friends and Influence people, the Compound Effect, and The Winning Attitude) or simply stop watching someone if you don’t like them. It will save you a lot of time. Which is your most valuable resource as you can never get time back. Any way it’s been real. Already wasted 5 minutes of my time on ya’ll and this site. Praying for less misery in your lives. Peace
hi Hailey! how's it going today for ya *eye roll*
misskmroy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by misskmroy »

what a mess

geemariep
Talker
Talker

Danielleb0519 wrote:So I’ve heard of some youtubers talking about online “drama forums”. So I thought I would do a quick google search and see what I could find because it was brought up in a couple of videos I have watched the pass few weeks. I follow Hayley because I have a kiddo who is growing up and just Want to get ideas of Different activities I can do with him that I probably would have never thought about before and whatnot. I enjoy watching her because she is rocking it as a single mom and is a breath of fresh air. Totally thought she would be too small of a youtuber and too much of an awesome mom to have her own forum. Man was I wrong. I was really contemplating on spending time on making an account for this. My kiddo is down for the night and So I thought “why not what’s five more minutes wasted”. All I have to say is a lot of you all complain about how her life is boring and she doesn’t do anything with her daughter and yadayadayada. It’s kind of ironic since you are literally wasting your time complaining about youtubers. How boring of a life do you have to live to sit and read comments and respond about something you don’t like. Like complaining about how someone eats. Maybe you should get a new hobby or get another job and make more money since you complain about how much money she makes. Seems like your lacking a few dollars and that’s why you’re complaining. (Btw. I Have never Heard her talk about being broke. Just that she is money conscious and that one of her worries is not having money with having a daughter. She talks about how she is great at saving. And is probably why she can afford to shop. Maybe learn a thing or two and stop complaining since you obviously lack money and are probably A wee bit envious) who cares how a grown ass woman makes money and spends her money as long as she isn’t hurting anyone. anywho... I am kinda upset at myself for wasting my valuable time on searching for this but ya live and you learn. BUT I decided since I’ve searched for this I might as well let ya’ll know how privileged you are that this first world problem Bitching is such a high priority for ya. Maybe it is time to set you phones down. Live life. Go out every once in a while, make some friends, go on a date, go check out some art, actually do something valuable for society, Pick up a book or two (id personally recommend How to Win Friends and Influence people, the Compound Effect, and The Winning Attitude) or simply stop watching someone if you don’t like them. It will save you a lot of time. Which is your most valuable resource as you can never get time back. Any way it’s been real. Already wasted 5 minutes of my time on ya’ll and this site. Praying for less misery in your lives. Peace

Lmaooooo what’s up Hailey?

Alb7902
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alb7902 »

geemariep wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:04 am
Danielleb0519 wrote:So I’ve heard of some youtubers talking about online “drama forums”. So I thought I would do a quick google search and see what I could find because it was brought up in a couple of videos I have watched the pass few weeks. I follow Hayley because I have a kiddo who is growing up and just Want to get ideas of Different activities I can do with him that I probably would have never thought about before and whatnot. I enjoy watching her because she is rocking it as a single mom and is a breath of fresh air. Totally thought she would be too small of a youtuber and too much of an awesome mom to have her own forum. Man was I wrong. I was really contemplating on spending time on making an account for this. My kiddo is down for the night and So I thought “why not what’s five more minutes wasted”. All I have to say is a lot of you all complain about how her life is boring and she doesn’t do anything with her daughter and yadayadayada. It’s kind of ironic since you are literally wasting your time complaining about youtubers. How boring of a life do you have to live to sit and read comments and respond about something you don’t like. Like complaining about how someone eats. Maybe you should get a new hobby or get another job and make more money since you complain about how much money she makes. Seems like your lacking a few dollars and that’s why you’re complaining. (Btw. I Have never Heard her talk about being broke. Just that she is money conscious and that one of her worries is not having money with having a daughter. She talks about how she is great at saving. And is probably why she can afford to shop. Maybe learn a thing or two and stop complaining since you obviously lack money and are probably A wee bit envious) who cares how a grown ass woman makes money and spends her money as long as she isn’t hurting anyone. anywho... I am kinda upset at myself for wasting my valuable time on searching for this but ya live and you learn. BUT I decided since I’ve searched for this I might as well let ya’ll know how privileged you are that this first world problem Bitching is such a high priority for ya. Maybe it is time to set you phones down. Live life. Go out every once in a while, make some friends, go on a date, go check out some art, actually do something valuable for society, Pick up a book or two (id personally recommend How to Win Friends and Influence people, the Compound Effect, and The Winning Attitude) or simply stop watching someone if you don’t like them. It will save you a lot of time. Which is your most valuable resource as you can never get time back. Any way it’s been real. Already wasted 5 minutes of my time on ya’ll and this site. Praying for less misery in your lives. Peace

Lmaooooo what’s up Hailey?

The grammar is so terrible- Hailey cannot be this stupid lol
Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

I bet thats her cover up so we dont think its her
Alb7902
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alb7902 »

Babyjen1012 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:35 pm I bet thats her cover up so we dont think its her
You're right because the grammar/punctuation starts off terrible, but then improves.

Well if it is her.. nobody "envies" you Hailey? hahaha OMG no.

PS. Stop constantly touching your hair. What is the matter with you? So annoying and distracting.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”