XoJuliana (Juliana Avila)

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I really liked watching Juliana’s “clean with me” videos she recently moved in with her boyfriends family and is looking for her own place. I wonder what’s going to happen with her YouTube channel she recently stated in an update video she will be working part time at her friend’s restaurant.

What do you guys think?
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Re: XoJuliana (Juliana Avila)

Unread post by geewhiz »

I like her enough (she’s kind of boring), but what is the deal with her and Tiffani Beaston? I originally found out about her through Tiffani’s thread. Apparently they were friends and had a falling out? Can somebody please catch me up on what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

In one of her IG lives Juliana was asked if she is still friends with TBeaston and Juliana just replied with saying they aren’t friends anymore but she never explained why.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

I just watched her most recent upload and I can’t believe she said she was up with her daughter all night due to fever and not feeling well (on going issue) but yet she gets ready to head to NY for a confirmation. She needs to stay home, the other day she also posted that she had a fever all night and they got ready and took off to the mall.

She also explains a little about her life and why she decided to go back to serving which is really genuine of her but I think a reason she went back to work is to not be home at her in laws all day.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Juliana recently posted a heartbreaking video explaining that she is separating from her baby daddy! It was very emotional, I actually never saw it coming. I thought the only reason why he was never in the videos was because he didn’t want too he seemed to always be sweet towards her. I wish her the best of luck as a single mom but I really also wish she would move back home to Miami with her family. I understand that his family really loves her, but at the end of the day Pina is going to stick with her son and she’s going to be left with no one 😭
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

Yeah, this honestly doesn’t make any sense to me, but I don’t know that much about her and Tone.

If they broke up while they were still living in Louisiana, why would she move back to PA to live with Tone’s parents? I respect her for wanting P to be close to her father, but I do think it’s weird. She is a better ex than I would ever be, I would have taken P to FL to spend some time regrouping with my family. Living with her ex’s parents is an interesting way of dealing with the breakup and I hope her in-laws continue to be supportive.

I also appreciate her being honest about how stay-at-home mom life is not for her. You don’t hear many women being honest with themselves or others about this, so it is refreshing. So few women seem to want to work outside of the home, I definitely respect her work ethic.

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

I agree with you! I think that’s why it was so shocking to me that they broke up, how are you going to break up and then go live with your ex, and his family no matter how loving and supporting they are of you! What if they are just supporting because they love P and want her around. She’s in a tough place, i agree with you though in her situation I would have also left him and his family and taken P to FL. I hope she realizes she needs to be close to her family to her support system.

I also agree with you about her work ethic, but she did post a video a few weeks ago saying an office 9-5 job isn’t for her. Which is also strange because she mentioned if she needed to work a 9-5 to support her family she would but In that video she says she doesn’t need too so it’s all very confusing lol because she’s now a single mom picking up shifts at the restaurant with YouTube on the side. So does she need a 9-5? Lol
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Not trying to hate on Juliana, but for someone that is using #singlemom she is spending a lot of money from what I see normally a single mom watch’s what she spends and tries to pick up as many shifts as possible. She got her own place, she bought a bunch of stuff from Sams club, now she’s showing us what she’s ordering from the Nordstrom sale and the prices are almost all over $30. In her last video she states she’s only working Thursday & Friday this week, I know she makes money from her YT channel but she has always said it’s a little and on top of everything last night she spent the night at Tone’s staying she wants to be there when P wakes up...umm hello your family is in town helping you and going forward P is going to probably spend the night with her dad & you won’t be there. I don’t think that’s very relatable and maybe she shouldn’t be using the “single mom life”.

Unread post by Guest »

Ok I actually liked this girl. Until today. I don’t hate her now, but she really showed a disappointing mindset. She posted a video about her house she’s moving to and she complained THE WHOLE TIME. And it’s actually a nice and huge house. And I’m guessing that since she’s barely working yet that she’s not paying for it. That’s just gross to complain about a nice huge house that you aren’t paying for.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Yes, she has become very confusing! I hate to say this but I think he left her and she can’t get over it. I think that is why his family is still very accepting of her & willing to help her out. I think this is going to get very messy soon! I understand co-parenting and being friends for their daughter but I don’t think she should still be sleeping at their house, or be at every pool party! I wonder what her parents think, they probably aren’t very happy with her decisions, they are there to help her out because she seperated from her baby’s dad and she’s still going over to this house like they are together lol
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

Does anyone know what happened to her arm? It’s all I could look at during her latest video. Image

But yeah, that house tour didn’t bring out the best in her. I wish she would stop trying to be like every other influencer out there. Sometimes I think she tries too hard to be like her sister-in-law, michelebell21. Seems like she wants a boring, sterile white mcmansion and to post about going to Target and Nordstrom 24/7, which is so boring! And honestly I don’t think that kind of lifestyle fits Juliana’s personality at all. She’s not some boring, white privileged stay-at-home mom, but it seems like she keeps trying to be one because she thinks that’s how she needs to look to be successful on YT. It just comes across as contrived and insincere. I really hope she starts to inject a little more personality into her videos. I would much rather see her live an honest, normal, humble existence than doing elaborate hauls every 20 minutes. Plus she is so lucky that her family dropped everything to help her & that Tone’s family is so supportive!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... da0138.jpg[/IMG]

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

She got burned with her curling iron! Ouch! It looks like it hurts! Really? I just got the vibe that they weren’t very close or had nothing in common other than family! recently she said that when they are together she likes to spend family time not talk about YT! I don’t think Michele ever helped her with her YT, I think Tiffani helped her more.
geewhiz wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:52 pm Does anyone know what happened to her arm? It’s all I could look at during her latest video. Image

But yeah, that house tour didn’t bring out the best in her. I wish she would stop trying to be like every other influencer out there. Sometimes I think she tries too hard to be like her sister-in-law, michelebell21. Seems like she wants a boring, sterile white mcmansion and to post about going to Target and Nordstrom 24/7, which is so boring! And honestly I don’t think that kind of lifestyle fits Juliana’s personality at all. She’s not some boring, white privileged stay-at-home mom, but it seems like she keeps trying to be one because she thinks that’s how she needs to look to be successful on YT. It just comes across as contrived and insincere. I really hope she starts to inject a little more personality into her videos. I would much rather see her live an honest, normal, humble existence than doing elaborate hauls every 20 minutes. Plus she is so lucky that her family dropped everything to help her & that Tone’s family is so supportive!

geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:She got burned with her curling iron! Ouch! It looks like it hurts! Really? I just got the vibe that they weren’t very close or had nothing in common other than family! recently she said that when they are together she likes to spend family time not talk about YT! I don’t think Michele ever helped her with her YT, I think Tiffani helped her more.
I don’t think she used her for followers or “clout” or anything, I just think she emulates a lot of her behaviors. Idk all influencers seem to do the same shit these days, I might be imagining it. It definitely feels like she’s holding back and not being herself in a lot of ways though. The only reason anyone could be friends with Tiffani is if they were getting something in return, so I don’t fault Juliana for that one though. Image

Momma-Est-2008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma-Est-2008 »

Does anyone think that maybe tone or his family own that house?

Sent using talk to text
tribeoffive
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tribeoffive »

I love Juliana. I love her personality and style.
I do agree with yall though, odd she's still going to the pool parties & sleeping at his parents house when her family is in town.
Maybe with all her recent vacations maybe pushed him away?
I really hope with them living apart they could make their way back together. His family seems great and so supportive of her and them.
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

I definitely think Tone’s family is giving Juliana the family discount with the rental.

Her new video was just more of the same - bitching & complaining. I get it, moving is so stressful! And a breakup on top of it can’t be fun. But she is so lucky that she had the means to pay movers to pack and move her stuff. She’s so lucky she has a nice place for her and P. She’s so lucky her family flew in to help her. Her complaining is just too much. Plus I think she’s a total asshole for leaving her sister sit at the airport for 2-3 hours because she didn’t want to wake up early. Her sister took a red eye to PA solely to help her and she leaves her sitting at the airport for hours?

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

I don’t think it’s a family home, she’s either making good money from YT or he’s giving her a significant amount of money because it seems like she hardly works at the restaurant. Idk how the market is where they live but a places like that where I live is around $1300 a month. She spends a lot, and she still gets her lashes and nails done!

I totally agree it was a bad video! I use to think she was a hard worker, but idk she’s been complaining way too much! She truly is blessed but she is acting like a brat.

Yesss! When she said that I was like wtf! She came to help you and you couldn’t wake up earlier? They could have gone to breakfast while they waited for her patents!

I really like her but the things she’s been doing lately are making me think she is a different person!
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

So Juliana’s mom left so she’s officially on her own with P (in her words she’s officially a single mom) , she is still spending money like crazy on decor items, she mentioned she’s flying to Miami this following week (not really sure for what, but she’s staying with her mom), and she spent the night at her ex’s house because he called her and told her P was not feeling well(naturally I would of left him deal with it, if it was jis night with the baby or I would of asked him to drop her off). Idk i just find this whole situation bizarre! She said in her video she was not happy, she was a different person when they were a couple. But yet they still do everything together lol idk just crazy to me 🤷‍♀️
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

I’m still hoping this thread gets a bit more active 🤞

I still don’t get how this girl is living on her own, claiming to be a single mom when she is barely working. She just spent a week in Miami, and comes home works maybe 1-2 days and now she’s enjoying Labor Day weekend with her in laws! Whatever she’s doing I need to do because money seems to be no problem for her and let’s not forget she gets her lashes & nails done every 2 weeks and consistently shops! Maybe I’m a little jealous?
Bklyn_beauty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bklyn_beauty »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:55 pm I’m still hoping this thread gets a bit more active 🤞

I still don’t get how this girl is living on her own, claiming to be a single mom when she is barely working. She just spent a week in Miami, and comes home works maybe 1-2 days and now she’s enjoying Labor Day weekend with her in laws! Whatever she’s doing I need to do because money seems to be no problem for her and let’s not forget she gets her lashes & nails done every 2 weeks and consistently shops! Maybe I’m a little jealous?
I think I’m jealous too. She just got a brand new 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee. She probably has another source of income that we don’t know about?????

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”