Actually interesting YouTube mamas?

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Actually interesting YouTube mamas?

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Mommy359 wrote:I was sad to see that today too. She has impressed me so much lately with handling so much on her plate. I cannot even speculate what happened between them but she mentioned something about her children’s safety. I don’t know what that would mean, as her husband seemed trustworthy with them (she left them with him all the time before deployment). Could it be related to his family? She’s mentioned problems with them from time to time.

Either way, I fee for her. She’s a good mom and a strong woman, so I think she’ll be okay. But it sucks to see the end of any marriage/life. Especially with her relationship with her step daughter.

I know. She is very strong and she’s also motivated and inspired me. I came to those exact same conclusions. I know she’s had issues with his (Bryon’s) family and I wasn’t sure what she meant when she briefly mentioned the safety concerns. Maybe it has something to do with his deployment and maybe something occurred with that. I have no idea, or maybe she’s seen a concerning side to him since he’s been gone. I don’t know, but if anyone can get through this it’s her. She is tough, strong and she’s beautiful so I’m sure she’ll be just fine. I wonder if she’s going to stay in Alabama now or if she’ll move back to Iowa which I really hope she doesn’t go back there because she has no family there and no family support where as Bryon has his parents and sister there.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]
If she stays in Alabama (which clearly is where she likes being) it will say a lot about Bryon, since she’d have 3 of his children there with her. We’ll see...

I am glad she has her family/friends around her right now. It would be awful to go through this alone in Iowa.

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I truly hope she can stay in AL if that’s what she wants to do. I don’t believe she has any real support in Iowa. Kids can travel to be with their parents, they don’t need to reside in the same state. I really hope she stays on YT, but I can understand things becoming overwhelming.
KatelynLocke
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KatelynLocke »

I've watched Midwest Mom since before they started their IVF journey with the twins. I loved her because she was so realistic and down to earth. When she got pregnant with the twins and even after she gave birth I enjoyed watching her journey. When she made the decisions to move to AL for school thought she was completely brave. I think she is a wonderful mother, and she has done SO WELL at handling everything that has been thrown her way BUT I feel like lately she has been letting YouTube get to her head and every vlog or instastory she is either complaining about something or rolling her freaking eyes. Sadly, I unsubscribed from her today.
KatelynLocke
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KatelynLocke »

I've watched Midwest Mom since before they started their IVF journey with the twins. I loved her because she was so realistic and down to earth. When she got pregnant with the twins and even after she gave birth I enjoyed watching her journey. When she made the decisions to move to AL for school thought she was completely brave. I think she is a wonderful mother, and she has done SO WELL at handling everything that has been thrown her way BUT I feel like lately she has been letting YouTube get to her head and every vlog or instastory she is either complaining about something or rolling her freaking eyes. Sadly, I unsubscribed from her today.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

KatelynLocke wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:44 pm I've watched Midwest Mom since before they started their IVF journey with the twins. I loved her because she was so realistic and down to earth. When she got pregnant with the twins and even after she gave birth I enjoyed watching her journey. When she made the decisions to move to AL for school thought she was completely brave. I think she is a wonderful mother, and she has done SO WELL at handling everything that has been thrown her way BUT I feel like lately she has been letting YouTube get to her head and every vlog or instastory she is either complaining about something or rolling her freaking eyes. Sadly, I unsubscribed from her today.
I believe she is going through a lot and it’s hard to feel happy with a divorce happening. She isn’t posting much on Instagram and I wish she would. I think she’s happy to be back in AL and I think that’s where she is happiest. I clearly could be so wrong. Lol. But that’s my simple observation.
Strawberry71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Strawberry71 »

Love Midwest mom! So sad that’s she’s going through a lot and idk how she does it with a 5 year old and twins! I also watch the Cappas Clan, The Gadwa Life and Blanca’s Life(she’s a military wife). She’s a super small channel and that’s part of the appeal. She doesn’t come off as fake and picture perfect.
teasipper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teasipper »

Mommy359 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:03 pm I was super curious if anyone knows why Lemonade mom bought a home instead of building on her family land? Also, MidWest mom seems to have plenty of money. Clearly, they do well for themselves. Her husband is a pilot for the military, he owns land and it’s pretty obvious they are doing well. Oh, and if I remember correctly they paid for their IVF in full. The Cooper Fam isn’t for me. The mother is very boring and she doesn’t seem as loving to the second daughter who they have in their home. She isn’t legally adopted so I don’t know. Jamie’s Journey isn’t for me either. She is so blah to me.
Wren isn't legally adopted? I thought she legally adopted her at birth. I have noticed since she had Millie she has a disconnect with Wren... I cringed when I saw she had her in the 3rd row of her SUV and she's only 2. I can tell her husband loves the girls unconditionally, but she does have a disconnect with wren which makes me sad because they've had her since birth.
cindyluvv
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cindyluvv »

I really enjoy SincerelyGracie & LifeWithLucas!!
Wallflowergirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Wallflowergirl »

I was surprised when I ran across Midwest moms channel a while back. Bryon is her fourth husband so I’m honestly not surprised she’s getting divorced again. Sad for the kids they’re divorcing, he seems like a good dad.
Forumusergirl

Unread post by Forumusergirl »

Midwest Mom won’t publicly say her reason for divorce because I think he was abusive. I found her private Facebook and I saw her mother in law post something and she responded to it. I also saw cheating allegations too. She must Not be able to say anything but I do feel bad for her She seems to be holding it together well if this is what happened. I can’t imagine going through that. She has talked about being married more than once before but no one deserves to be abused and she seems like she loved Bryan and it happened suddenly
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Forumusergirl wrote:Midwest Mom won’t publicly say her reason for divorce because I think he was abusive. I found her private Facebook and I saw her mother in law post something and she responded to it. I also saw cheating allegations too. She must Not be able to say anything but I do feel bad for her She seems to be holding it together well if this is what happened. I can’t imagine going through that. She has talked about being married more than once before but no one deserves to be abused and she seems like she loved Bryan and it happened suddenly
I think her in laws had something to do with the divorce too. I searched her husbands name and one of the first hits was an arrest for domestic assault during their marriage. And his family had other arrests too. I saw those comments from her MIL, but I remember her MIL being difficult during their marriage too. Sounds like his family is bad news.

I’m not in the camp that believes she needs to tell all about her divorce, but it is interesting to google and find little details here and there.

I also saw her FB page for when she had Anniston in pageants. I love watching her, but I knew there was a reason I just never could relate to her totally - and I think it’s pageants. I just cannot handle pageant moms. I wonder if Anniston was like ‘Mom, I hate this’ and had to stop?

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Wallflowergirl wrote:I was surprised when I ran across Midwest moms channel a while back. Bryon is her fourth husband so I’m honestly not surprised she’s getting divorced again. Sad for the kids they’re divorcing, he seems like a good dad.
Wow, I definitely missed that fact! Fourth? But she is so young! I can see why she said recently that she never wants to get married again.

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Goodgirl wrote:
Wallflowergirl wrote:I was surprised when I ran across Midwest moms channel a while back. Bryon is her fourth husband so I’m honestly not surprised she’s getting divorced again. Sad for the kids they’re divorcing, he seems like a good dad.
Wow, I definitely missed that fact! Fourth? But she is so young! I can see why she said recently that she never wants to get married again.

Not sure where you got that information but her and Bryon got married when she was 21....can’t imagine she had time for 3 husbands prior to that Image also a thread was made for her under Anna pouch Midwest mom, so continue over there!

DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

Nicoleandrichie

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

chattykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chattykat »

Ya know "This Mamas House" is a channel I find interesting. She does a lot of grocery hauls, day in a life and cleaning vlogs but I've only seen her grocery hauls. What I find the most interesting is she is actually the stupidest vlogger I have ever seen. Every Costco trip she makes is well over $1000 and that doesnt include what she spends at her typical grocery store. Ive seen families literally twice the size of hers spend half of what she does in one trip to Costco. I mean, she has no clue what a budget is...its so fun to watch a moron spend a lot of money especially when it's not yours lol.
thanksihateit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thanksihateit »

Buckeyebaby wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:45 am
Goodgirl wrote:

Not sure where you got that information but her and Bryon got married when she was 21....can’t imagine she had time for 3 husbands prior to that Image also a thread was made for her under Anna pouch Midwest mom, so continue over there!

I ran in the same social circle as her when she lived in Florida. He is her fourth husband. They started dating like two/three months after her third wedding...before divorce papers were even filed for husband number three. ....she’s got a pattern.
Snooper2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snooper2020 »

This thread is almost dead but I thought I’d chime in. I see above where the person that mentioned This Mama’s House was ok (until she started talking about how much money she spends lol) and I agree I was like what on earth, but at least she’s being honest and isn’t claiming she spends $100 per person per week like JFP LOL! Tried that and it was a disaster. I still like Tabitha ok though. Some vlogs can be boring but at least she isn’t flashing around in a 2021 Cadillac Escalade with four nannies! She may change but anyways just thought I’d mention her. Jamie’s Journey is ok too! I like those two wayyyyyy more that dumb fucks Caitlyn neier, Tara Henderson, or Caitlyn neier 🤢
Snooper2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snooper2020 »

I meant Caitlyn, Aaryn, and Tara! 😆 guess you can tell I really dislike Caitlyn 😂

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”