Actually interesting YouTube mamas?

OldHag
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Actually interesting YouTube mamas?

Unread post by OldHag »

A Country Life. They are Wisconsin cranberry farmers.
greymatter
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by greymatter »

Olivia Zapo. Actual sense of humor. Good, thoughtful content. Smart girl.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Two Baby Mamas. They are a 2 mum (Chelsea & Sharna) 4 daughter (Saskia, Aurora, Lorelai & Sybilla) family from Australia. They do a weekly sit down vlog that feels like a chat with old friends. They are pretty no holds barred. It’s refreshing!
jld5197
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jld5197 »

woahnow wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:34 pm I like The Cooper Fam.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Really? I find her videos sooooo boring. She’s sweet but holy hell, so much coffee talk. 😜
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Cracklesaurus wrote:Jaime's Journey is okay. Midwest Mom is super likeable but has no money so she's a meh. I do enjoy her vlogs tho. Holt and Ashley are okay too.
I’m so confused by what you mean that MidwestMom has no money? I feel like she spends quite a lot of money. I think it almost every time she uploads. I do like her a lot though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth »

I like Jamie's Journey, too! That girl hustles and I doubt she even speeds up her editing much to make it look like she's going even faster! lol So many of these YT moms are soooo slow. They have no choice BUT to speed up in editing or it could be a 5 hour long video! lol
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I was super curious if anyone knows why Lemonade mom bought a home instead of building on her family land? Also, MidWest mom seems to have plenty of money. Clearly, they do well for themselves. Her husband is a pilot for the military, he owns land and it’s pretty obvious they are doing well. Oh, and if I remember correctly they paid for their IVF in full. The Cooper Fam isn’t for me. The mother is very boring and she doesn’t seem as loving to the second daughter who they have in their home. She isn’t legally adopted so I don’t know. Jamie’s Journey isn’t for me either. She is so blah to me.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Mommy359 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:03 pm I was super curious if anyone knows why Lemonade mom bought a home instead of building on her family land? Also, MidWest mom seems to have plenty of money. Clearly, they do well for themselves. Her husband is a pilot for the military, he owns land and it’s pretty obvious they are doing well. Oh, and if I remember correctly they paid for their IVF in full. The Cooper Fam isn’t for me. The mother is very boring and she doesn’t seem as loving to the second daughter who they have in their home. She isn’t legally adopted so I don’t know. Jamie’s Journey isn’t for me either. She is so blah to me.
I tried so hard to get into cooper Fam but good lord it’s one of the most boring channels
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

brittknee wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:53 pm
Mommy359 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:03 pm I was super curious if anyone knows why Lemonade mom bought a home instead of building on her family land? Also, MidWest mom seems to have plenty of money. Clearly, they do well for themselves. Her husband is a pilot for the military, he owns land and it’s pretty obvious they are doing well. Oh, and if I remember correctly they paid for their IVF in full. The Cooper Fam isn’t for me. The mother is very boring and she doesn’t seem as loving to the second daughter who they have in their home. She isn’t legally adopted so I don’t know. Jamie’s Journey isn’t for me either. She is so blah to me.
I tried so hard to get into cooper Fam but good lord it’s one of the most boring channels
Oh, I know. She is so dull. I have no clue how they have as many followers as they do. It’s mind blowing to me.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Mommy359 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:30 pm
brittknee wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:53 pm
Oh, I know. She is so dull. I have no clue how they have as many followers as they do. It’s mind blowing to me.
Adoption stories and baby videos seem to get the views so I’ll assume that’s what helped them not to say that’s why they did what they did of course.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, I agree. Anything adoption, moving, home updates etc, get views. She has said on her channel that her more popular videos are the WW ones. Such as, what she eats in a day, WW free style etc. I can’t relate to those so I don’t find those enjoyable.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Love the cooper fam and a country life. Cooper fam might be boring sometimes but she’s down to earth. Unlike trashy and justine and actually act like Christians.
Sayitdo_

Unread post by Sayitdo_ »

I’ve been really liking Jenn Healy. She’s a smaller YouTuber but she isn’t flashy and is down to earth with motivating helpful content. I also like Stevie’s life and karlas sweet life.
kendallll

Unread post by kendallll »

Sarahs Day 100%! She’s super down to earth and a holistic Ausie! Love her so much! <3
Also, i’m currently loving Triple the Shenanigans. They are a same sex couple who just had triplets. They are really raw with what is going on, not dramatic and super cute!
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth »

Semi Domestic Mom and Living with Cambriea. Motivation to CLEAN on both channels!
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

I highly suggest Claire Witt. She is extremely down to earth and just seems to be nailing this parenting thing. She is relaxing and yet also interesting to watch- although admittedly- sometimes she depresses me because I feel like she’s just got it all together so naturally while I feel like a hot mess of a mom most of the time!

disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

Midwest Mom! Love her! Fellow army wife so maybe that’s why I’m biased but she really does keep it real and she actually gives me some motivation

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

disneylover23 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:08 am Midwest Mom! Love her! Fellow army wife so maybe that’s why I’m biased but she really does keep it real and she actually gives me some motivation

I love her too. She announced today that her and her husband are divorcing. Sad.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Mommy359 wrote:
disneylover23 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:08 am Midwest Mom! Love her! Fellow army wife so maybe that’s why I’m biased but she really does keep it real and she actually gives me some motivation

I love her too. She announced today that her and her husband are divorcing. Sad.
I was sad to see that today too. She has impressed me so much lately with handling so much on her plate. I cannot even speculate what happened between them but she mentioned something about her children’s safety. I don’t know what that would mean, as her husband seemed trustworthy with them (she left them with him all the time before deployment). Could it be related to his family? She’s mentioned problems with them from time to time.

Either way, I fee for her. She’s a good mom and a strong woman, so I think she’ll be okay. But it sucks to see the end of any marriage/life. Especially with her relationship with her step daughter.

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was sad to see that today too. She has impressed me so much lately with handling so much on her plate. I cannot even speculate what happened between them but she mentioned something about her children’s safety. I don’t know what that would mean, as her husband seemed trustworthy with them (she left them with him all the time before deployment). Could it be related to his family? She’s mentioned problems with them from time to time.

Either way, I fee for her. She’s a good mom and a strong woman, so I think she’ll be okay. But it sucks to see the end of any marriage/life. Especially with her relationship with her step daughter.

I know. She is very strong and she’s also motivated and inspired me. I came to those exact same conclusions. I know she’s had issues with his (Bryon’s) family and I wasn’t sure what she meant when she briefly mentioned the safety concerns. Maybe it has something to do with his deployment and maybe something occurred with that. I have no idea, or maybe she’s seen a concerning side to him since he’s been gone. I don’t know, but if anyone can get through this it’s her. She is tough, strong and she’s beautiful so I’m sure she’ll be just fine. I wonder if she’s going to stay in Alabama now or if she’ll move back to Iowa which I really hope she doesn’t go back there because she has no family there and no family support where as Bryon has his parents and sister there.
[/quote]

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”