Not Enough Nelsons | Cringey LDS MegaFamiLee

baileebunny
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Not Enough Nelsons | Cringey LDS MegaFamiLee

Unread post by baileebunny »

I haven’t watched the adoption series yet but did they have to change their names or did they want to change their names

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

i wish Nayvee’s had been done with the mom instead of Kass. i don’t know why i find Kass so irritating. i don’t know if the kids have to change their name, but if they do, mom and dad provide them a list and they choose from that. luke was too little to pick his own name so mom did.
baileebunny
Talker
Talker

CamilaCabello wrote:i wish Nayvee’s had been done with the mom instead of Kass. i don’t know why i find Kass so irritating. i don’t know if the kids have to change their name, but if they do, mom and dad provide them a list and they choose from that. luke was too little to pick his own name so mom did.
I think Kass is just so loud and obnoxious and is trying waaaaay to hard at being a youtuber. To me she’s makes the channel seem more for kids. My little cousins watch videos with the same obnoxious energy as Kass

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

baileebunny wrote:I haven’t watched the adoption series yet but did they have to change their names or did they want to change their names

I would imagine in the case of LiLee, SaiDee, Luke, DeLayNee, ElleCee, and Beckham, the parents made the choice to change their names and chose the names. They were all 3 or under when they were brought into care and adopted. It's very common for children, especially young children, to change their names post-adoption. I think the parents also chose Bridger and JourNee's names because they probably didn't speak English when they were adopted.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

overthewater
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overthewater »

In their latest video, are they really trying to say that Bridger was away at rehab TWICE for cannabis/pot?!? I mean, sure it’s possible that he was addicted, but it seems so unlikely that he was genuinely addicted. I guess cannabis use is a much bigger deal for them as a religious family than it would be to me - a college student in a country where cannabis is legal.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

overthewater wrote:In their latest video, are they really trying to say that Bridger was away at rehab TWICE for cannabis/pot?!? I mean, sure it’s possible that he was addicted, but it seems so unlikely that he was genuinely addicted. I guess cannabis use is a much bigger deal for them as a religious family than it would be to me - a college student in a country where cannabis is legal.
I think it might have been more serious than that. He made a joke when they referenced "speed bumps," so I think he may have gotten into coke. They showed his senior picture and he was like 100 lbs. They also made reference to a time when he was caught driving under the influence of something. I'm sure their religion frowns upon recreational or medicinal marijuana, but I think this was beyond occasional or regular use of cannabis.

overthewater
Amateur
Amateur

haterade wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:16 am
overthewater wrote:In their latest video, are they really trying to say that Bridger was away at rehab TWICE for cannabis/pot?!? I mean, sure it’s possible that he was addicted, but it seems so unlikely that he was genuinely addicted. I guess cannabis use is a much bigger deal for them as a religious family than it would be to me - a college student in a country where cannabis is legal.
I think it might have been more serious than that. He made a joke when they referenced "speed bumps," so I think he may have gotten into coke. They showed his senior picture and he was like 100 lbs. They also made reference to a time when he was caught driving under the influence of something. I'm sure their religion frowns upon recreational or medicinal marijuana, but I think this was beyond occasional or regular use of cannabis.

Yeah, I agree totally. I probably should’ve mentioned that I thought they altered the story to be a little more PG, which totally makes sense and I don’t fault them for doing it. It just struck me as a very odd message - “I went to rehab for weed.”
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

Wow so Bridger has been in rehab for the last 8 months! I’m really pleased with how they’ve handled this for the video! Tiffany (mum) seems really supportive which is amazing! I really enjoyed the video he seems like he’s got a great attitude and sense of humour! Though I have to say that it is obviously just something about their family that makes them loud! Haha
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

i didn’t interpret it as them saying weed was the reason he was in rehab. i thought they meant he started smoking weed at a young age and it led to more drugs. i think saying weed was just enough to get the message across without upsetting their younger audience. i really liked the video though. it didn’t seem exposey or for drama or clout. it just seemed like a mom supporting her son and explaining his absence in a respectful way. this whole time i just assumed he was away for school 😂
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

I thought they said at one point he’s at school or he’s got a job somewhere away from home I can’t remember now or was that Trey?

I took it to be more than just weed like he tried that and that then led him onto other things.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

I like Bridger! In this latest Q&A I couldn’t help but smile watching him! His personality is infectious! Though I do think spending more than a few hours with him might be a lot hahaha! I find it really interesting that despite the fact he and Journee have lost most of their Russian that they still have their accents.
Chloe Wolf
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Chloe Wolf »

Does anyone have a discord group for this, if there is one can we get a link, or someone should make one bc discord app is much nicer that this!

Chloe Wolf
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Chloe Wolf »

https://discord.gg/Wf8wKA here’s a link for a discoed if y’all want to try it! I think the link expires is 24 hours tho so you have to click on it and then it will save.

travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

Honestly, when the mom does her YT videos about grocery shopping for a large family, I enjoy this channel. But when Kass takes over, the videos are annoying as crap. She’s just obnoxious and loud and needs to be kept away.
Those stupid “prank” videos are stupid and I feel like one was more than enough, but they just keep posting more. I had to unfollow, Kass ruins the whole channel.
For someone who is 20+ years old, she acts like a bratty pre-pubescent.

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

travelmom19 wrote:Honestly, when the mom does her YT videos about grocery shopping for a large family, I enjoy this channel. But when Kass takes over, the videos are annoying as crap. She’s just obnoxious and loud and needs to be kept away.
Those stupid “prank” videos are stupid and I feel like one was more than enough, but they just keep posting more. I had to unfollow, Kass ruins the whole channel.
For someone who is 20+ years old, she acts like a bratty pre-pubescent.

Her lips are out of control. She and Josh are abandoning their weird family channel and now her channel is the "sister channel" for all the Nelson girls.

overthewater
Amateur
Amateur

Did anyone else notice (in the all-nighter video) that Jaine's room didn't have a door handle? I wonder if that's a punishment or something?
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

So DeLayNee was originally KenLeigh (named after her sisters), ElleCee was Kelly (also after her sisters), and Beckham was Tuff Knight . I'm starting to think the Nelson names might not be so bad.

emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

What on earth has happened to Beckham's teeth?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Well that’s an interesting insight...when they were listing off who was going on holiday with them all the kids were excited listing them until Mum says and Josh and Kass as well and literally they all lost all their enthusiasm!! So maybe Kass annoys the family as much as she annoys us!
baileebunny
Talker
Talker

I remember in one vlog I think the one where they were showing their church morning routine Kass has sprayed some hair color in Luke’s hair and the mom wasn’t to happy about. Kass is definitely desperate to get YT famous and since her main channel isn’t doing as well as the family channel she wants to take over e family one

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”