Not Enough Nelsons | Cringey LDS MegaFamiLee

Exploradora
Amateur
Amateur

Not Enough Nelsons | Cringey LDS MegaFamiLee

Unread post by Exploradora »

I'm surprised I haven't seen anything about this family on here. They are a family of 16 kids, 7 biological and 9 adopted. All of the girls have names that end in EE and have weird spelling/capitalization. I don't watch their videos often but when I do it is always very cringey and staged. Their latest video is what got me searching here again and made me create a new topic. It shows them getting a new "party bus". Most of the seats in the bus are on the sides of the interior, facing the middle. There are only lap belts. The youngest six kids need car seats and booster seats. How do they plan on installing these and keeping their kids safe in the vehicle? When I saw the title of the video I assumed it was a safe 15 passenger van or something (since the oldest 5 are legally adults and likely have their own cars). The car they got is a legit party bus and the one they were replacing is equally as terrifying from a safety standpoint. My mind is blown.

Here is the video for reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQbGsI4pUVw
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Not Enough Nelsons | Cringey LDS MegaFamiLee

Unread post by chs6213 »

Ahhh I’m SO glad you made this thread. I’ve been waiting for one.

I haven’t seen the party bus video. But I’ve seen a lot of their other ones and they are just so... over the top. I can’t imagine living in that house and how it must constantly be so noisy.

I do think the adoption aspect is really interesting. I think a lot of the younger adopted children (aside from Nayvee? I think is how they spell it) all have the same mother and they’ve adopted them as she births them so they all stay together. I might be wrong but that’s what I’ve gathered from those who’s adopted videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Watching their hour tour and it’s a freakin mini mansion.
The mom said she designed the entire thing herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

I liked them at first until their videos became stupidly staged and cringey.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

i don’t mind them so much.... but i hate. hate. HATE how kass never has the younger kids in car seats when she takes them anywhere. and then they don’t even wear their seatbelt correctly? after getting in such a bad accident, where they were lucky they survived, you’d think they’d be more cautious about it.
autumnzz_spring
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by autumnzz_spring »

Honestly the names are so sad, like NayVee? if your going to add an ee to the end of each name, then at least name them like, Aubree, Karlee,Rylee, ya know, names that could actually just be spelt like that.
<3 They see me rollin', They hatin':p <3
baileebunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by baileebunny »

yeah I don’t like the way they spell the kids name like SaDee or DelaNee and ElleCee

jac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jac »

Does anyone know the revenue stream for this family?
They had mentioned a while back that they just wanted to make enough money on TY to help with the grocery bill, which probably is true. BUT they're house is amazing and they seem to go all out on a lot of things (ie a trip to Paris after a room makeover)
Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hallie Derosa »

MOM- Tiffany
DAD- Benji

OUR KIDS:
Kennadee- 23 yrs old
Kassadee- 21 yrs old
Bridger- 21 yrs old
JourNee- 21 yrs old
Trey- 19 yrs old
Jaine- 17 yrs old
LiLee- 14 yrs old
SaiDee- 12 yrs old
NayVee- 12 yrs old
Luke- 11 yrs old
PaisLee- 8 yrs old
DeLayNee- 8 yrs old
PresLee- 7 yrs old
ElleCee- 6 yrs old
Beckham- 5 yrs old
Ledger- 9 Months!!
Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

Hallie Derosa wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:14 am MOM- Tiffany
DAD- Benji

OUR KIDS:
Kennadee- 23 yrs old
Kassadee- 21 yrs old
Bridger- 21 yrs old
JourNee- 21 yrs old
Trey- 19 yrs old
Jaine- 17 yrs old
LiLee- 14 yrs old
SaiDee- 12 yrs old
NayVee- 12 yrs old
Luke- 11 yrs old
PaisLee- 8 yrs old
DeLayNee- 8 yrs old
PresLee- 7 yrs old
ElleCee- 6 yrs old
Beckham- 5 yrs old
Ledger- 9 Months!!
I had to quote myself couldn't edit the post

got that from a video the names make the child look un educated and a very horrible spellings- I feel so bad for Luke he is the only boy among so many girls their intro is very annoying all of them dancing is just ugh i don't watch them much typing this all of thier names are in red*- are the boys
what will their names look like for jobs on their resume if I saw that i would think the spell checker was wrong.
also is it just me or do none of the little girls look their age they wear too much make up-My opinion-

Still on Qurentine here in Canada things are slowly opening up any other Canadians how are all of you doing on qurentine we are slowly being able to do things but no travel or stuff like that just staying close to home My brother and i are neighbors so we share a yard so we get together every day we just expaned to my bff and her family so whats up with all of you?
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Hallie Derosa wrote:
DAD- Benji

OUR KIDS:
Kennadee- 23 yrs old
Kassadee- 21 yrs old
Bridger- 21 yrs old
JourNee- 21 yrs old
Trey- 19 yrs old
Jaine- 17 yrs old
LiLee- 14 yrs old
SaiDee- 12 yrs old
NayVee- 12 yrs old
Luke- 11 yrs old
PaisLee- 8 yrs old
DeLayNee- 8 yrs old
PresLee- 7 yrs old
ElleCee- 6 yrs old
Beckham- 5 yrs old
Ledger- 9 Months!!

got that from a video the names make the child look un educated and a very horrible spellings- I feel so bad for Luke he is the only boy among so many girls their intro is very annoying all of them dancing is just ugh i don't watch them much typing this all of thier names are in red*- are the boys
what will their names look like for jobs on their resume if I saw that i would think the spell checker was wrong.
also is it just me or do none of the little girls look their age they wear too much make up-My opinion-

Still on Qurentine here in Canada things are slowly opening up any other Canadians how are all of you doing on qurentine we are slowly being able to do things but no travel or stuff like that just staying close to home My brother and i are neighbors so we share a yard so we get together every day we just expaned to my bff and her family so whats up with all of you?
Which part of Canada? Here in Ontario we just started opening phase 1 but it’s way to soon our numbers have gone up drastically this week.

I’m having a social distance BBQ and bonfire with my family tomorrow afternoon. I honestly could care less when anything opens I just need to see my family in real life instead of from behind a screen.

Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

HeyKatie wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:08 pm
Hallie Derosa wrote:
DAD- Benji

OUR KIDS:
Kennadee- 23 yrs old
Kassadee- 21 yrs old
Bridger- 21 yrs old
JourNee- 21 yrs old
Trey- 19 yrs old
Jaine- 17 yrs old
LiLee- 14 yrs old
SaiDee- 12 yrs old
NayVee- 12 yrs old
Luke- 11 yrs old
PaisLee- 8 yrs old
DeLayNee- 8 yrs old
PresLee- 7 yrs old
ElleCee- 6 yrs old
Beckham- 5 yrs old
Ledger- 9 Months!!

Which part of Canada? Here in Ontario we just started opening phase 1 but it’s way to soon our numbers have gone up drastically this week.

I’m having a social distance BBQ and bonfire with my family tomorrow afternoon. I honestly could care less when anything opens I just need to see my family in real life instead of from behind a screen.

Alberta we were going to move to Ontario before covid its just my brother and i we lost the parents when we were 16 so we married twins and each had three kids they are all the same age we really have been together snsese the start we are also in stage 1 yeah my brother and i did that for a week my kids cried for a week staright and txted my brother and said bring the kids over they are crying he was at my door with his kids and wife they had also cried so we are still just the 10 of us for now yeah same i couldnt care less if things open either my neic and nephews and brother and sister in law mean the world to me they are the most imortant to me we sill may move to Ontraio in 2021 we arent sure. just dont like wearing a mask i cant breathe in one so I stya close to home and go out when i have to I miss normal so much.
Chloe Wolf
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Chloe Wolf »

Hallie Derosa wrote:
Hallie Derosa wrote: I had to quote myself couldn't edit the post

Alberta we were going to move to Ontario before covid its just my brother and i we lost the parents when we were 16 so we married twins and each had three kids they are all the same age we really have been together snsese the start we are also in stage 1 yeah my brother and i did that for a week my kids cried for a week staright and txted my brother and said bring the kids over they are crying he was at my door with his kids and wife they had also cried so we are still just the 10 of us for now yeah same i couldnt care less if things open either my neic and nephews and brother and sister in law mean the world to me they are the most imortant to me we sill may move to Ontraio in 2021 we arent sure. just dont like wearing a mask i cant breathe in one so I stya close to home and go out when i have to I miss normal so much.
Manitoba!! We’re starting to open things up. We have malls open and the rule is that we can have 25 people inside and 50 outside. Can’t wait until life of normal again!

Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

Chloe Wolf wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:11 pm
Hallie Derosa wrote:

Manitoba!! We’re starting to open things up. We have malls open and the rule is that we can have 25 people inside and 50 outside. Can’t wait until life of normal again!

yeah same no mask wearing no following arrows going one way in the store ugh having tto have your hands sanatized when you enter a store sseeing people in masks and gloves we can get together with others too but right now its just the ten of us we all ave asthma so we are keeping together for now. and just going out when we have to but yes when the normal is back i will shout from my roof top welcome back normal i missed you- just kidding my son who will be five said that iwas like your not alowed on the roof he was like oh than i will shout it at the end of my drive way. they are worried santa wont come and they are asking about haloween- not sure about that but i told them like the easter bunny came santa will too i think this my be the last year for my daughter she will be 11- I miss going to church and teaching the kids- this has been fun as a parent to be spending time with the kids but we all need normal back
Exploradora
Amateur
Amateur

I saw their recent video where Kass interviewed NayVee about very personal adoption related questions. It was clear that some of the questions made her uncomfortable and the video struck me the wrong way. They did touch on her name change a bit though. It sounds like they give the adopted kids a list of names to choose from.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

snomihcs wrote:I saw their recent video where Kass interviewed NayVee about very personal adoption related questions. It was clear that some of the questions made her uncomfortable and the video struck me the wrong way. They did touch on her name change a bit though. It sounds like they give the adopted kids a list of names to choose from.
I know! She was clearly uncomfortable! And when she asked her about her period...and then said you have to give the fans what they want even if it makes you uncomfortable. mmm what?!?!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Exploradora
Amateur
Amateur

GossipLadyy wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:17 am
snomihcs wrote:I saw their recent video where Kass interviewed NayVee about very personal adoption related questions. It was clear that some of the questions made her uncomfortable and the video struck me the wrong way. They did touch on her name change a bit though. It sounds like they give the adopted kids a list of names to choose from.
I know! She was clearly uncomfortable! And when she asked her about her period...and then said you have to give the fans what they want even if it makes you uncomfortable. mmm what?!?!

I will never be okay with forcing someone to talk about areas of their personal life, especially in a public setting. The whole,"give the fans what they want" comment is teaching the wrong message. She is already uncomfortable, the information is no one's business but her own, and this message could easily escalate into something even more serious.
Kass seems very immature in a lot of these videos. This isn't the first time she has forced personal information out of some of the kids who are uncomfortable with it. I've also noticed she's dodging questions about where her and her husband live. It's obvious that they live in part of her parent's house that has been converted into a pseudo-apartment. That's totally fine, but I find it strange that the comments about this are ignored, it's used as clickbait in the thumbnail of a Q&A but never addressed, and she says she's "going to stop by her parents' house". You mean you're going downstairs?? The videos that are made my the mom are soo much more tolerable.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Exploradora wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:17 am I know! She was clearly uncomfortable! And when she asked her about her period...and then said you have to give the fans what they want even if it makes you uncomfortable. mmm what?!?!

I will never be okay with forcing someone to talk about areas of their personal life, especially in a public setting. The whole,"give the fans what they want" comment is teaching the wrong message. She is already uncomfortable, the information is no one's business but her own, and this message could easily escalate into something even more serious.
Kass seems very immature in a lot of these videos. This isn't the first time she has forced personal information out of some of the kids who are uncomfortable with it. I've also noticed she's dodging questions about where her and her husband live. It's obvious that they live in part of her parent's house that has been converted into a pseudo-apartment. That's totally fine, but I find it strange that the comments about this are ignored, it's used as clickbait in the thumbnail of a Q&A but never addressed, and she says she's "going to stop by her parents' house". You mean you're going downstairs?? The videos that are made my the mom are soo much more tolerable.
The NayVee period question was invasive and uncalled for, for sure. As far as where Kass lives, I'm assuming they are waiting to reveal that until they do the 3rd floor house tour. Kass loves to hold out for future videos. She is, by far, the most irritating member of the family. I feel bad for Bridger, JourNee, SaiDee, and DeLayNee. They seem to be the outcasts of the family.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

baileebunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by baileebunny »

haterade wrote:
Exploradora wrote: I will never be okay with forcing someone to talk about areas of their personal life, especially in a public setting. The whole,"give the fans what they want" comment is teaching the wrong message. She is already uncomfortable, the information is no one's business but her own, and this message could easily escalate into something even more serious.
The NayVee period question was invasive and uncalled for, for sure. As far as where Kass lives, I'm assuming they are waiting to reveal that until they do the 3rd floor house tour. Kass loves to hold out for future videos. She is, by far, the most irritating member of the family. I feel bad for Bridger, JourNee, SaiDee, and DeLayNee. They seem to be the outcasts of the family.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I have found that Kassedee is very annoying and makes the videos so cringe you. I like when the mom films them because she doesn’t make the kids have fake reactions and the mom has a very sweet calming voice while Kassedee voice can get annoying very fast. Also I believe Kassedee edits the videos because the thumbnails are the same on her channel and the family’s channel

Jamie_123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jamie_123 »

Is it a normal thing for parents to not want their kids to kiss until they're 16? I don't live in the USA, but where I live it isn't such a big deal.
In a recent video they said that they get 500 dollars if they don't kiss until they're 16. How are they even going to check if they kissed yet?
How you doin'?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”