Jordan Page/ Fun, Cheap, or Free | Part 2

travelmom19
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page/ Fun, Cheap, or Free | Part 2

Unread post by travelmom19 »

If Jordan put as much effort and enthusiasm into her children and their needs as she does her IG stories, videos and showmanship, I would actually be impressed.

I am finding more so lately that her antics, attempts at being funny and facial expressions on screen are getting too much, but this latest IG video with her as the star of her own Bieber show just shows that all she’s out for is the attention for herself. She’s just SOOO extra. I actually can’t stand her anymore. Her recent post publicly shaming poor Priya just pissed me right off.

Maybe this show was the kids “Christmas Gift”. I wouldn’t put it past her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

You know that dance studio is in their mansion!!! That’s a fully functioning theatre room within her new house

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That is so cringey. Those poor people trapped in that room watching Jordan dance around-- I really feel for them. Don't see masks either, and they are all huddled together.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

Here_2_talk wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:39 am You know that dance studio is in their mansion!!! That’s a fully functioning theatre room within her new house ImageImageImage

I noticed that too, and wondered if she'll try to hide that from her followers. It very much looks like they could have rented a place out for that but nope, that's their house!
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

She has the audacity to complain that the kids have not been doing their chore charts since the move because they are packed and that things are falling on her shoulders. I just cannot handle her. Again I ask, what does SHE do if her kids are the ones that pick up everything all the time? You know she isn’t the one cleaning the bathrooms or kitchen. She obviously hires someone for that otherwise it would be on the kids list to do. She is insufferable. I hate that these children are being treated like unpaid slaves that should be earning their right to be alive. It’s disturbing.

travelmom19
Talker
Talker

JD386 wrote:She has the audacity to complain that the kids have not been doing their chore charts since the move because they are packed and that things are falling on her shoulders. I just cannot handle her. Again I ask, what does SHE do if her kids are the ones that pick up everything all the time? You know she isn’t the one cleaning the bathrooms or kitchen. She obviously hires someone for that otherwise it would be on the kids list to do. She is insufferable. I hate that these children are being treated like unpaid slaves that should be earning their right to be alive. It’s disturbing.

I just came on to say the exact same thing...imagine complaining because your kids aged 4-10 just aren’t pulling their weight around the house and that means that the bulk of the household chores fall onto her and Bubba. What?? You mean as parents you actually have to do some work around your home? Welcome to real parenthood Jordan and Bubba...no sympathy here.

For someone who makes their living on being an organizational and productivity guru, she’s one hot packratting, hoarding, shitshow of a hot mess. And I’m still pissed about that supermarket sized pantry, where we know she’s not just “working with what she has on hand”.

Hey Jordan & Bubba - you two scammers are complete FRAUDS!!

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

I feel like with moving into the new house, Christmas approaching, and not being capable of handling and parenting all her children now that Mac is growing and the twins are getting more mobile, she's starting to really lose it and to show a crazy side that she usually tries to hide (badly). I really hope more people are starting to see through her facade, but that's wishful thinking because her admirers are really blind to what a shitshow this woman is.
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Anyone seen or heard anything about where this big family trip is?? Maybe she waiting to announce until after the holidays because she’s likely waiting for a free comp offer from a hotel or airline so she gets it for free. She wouldn’t dream of spending any of her own money on anything for those poor kids.

LiterallyCannotEven
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LiterallyCannotEven »

Next thread title idea:

Jordan Page: Negligent, Cheap, and Greedy
PerfectMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PerfectMom »

Jordan Page: Con, Fraud, or Scam; Birthing Slaves and Posing for the ‘Gram
PerfectMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PerfectMom »

Jordan Page: Con, Fraud, or Scam; Birthing Slaves and Faking for the ‘Gram
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

They had to be COVID tested. Clearly they’re going to Hawaii. My guess is on Aulani. The way we’re waiting for a sponsorship deal clearly.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

This dumbass looks like she’s wearing a child’s size mask that keeps falling off her face. People like her are what pisses me off. Can’t take requirements seriously at all.

Also, glad I was right about Hawaii. HahaImage

Disneylovinggal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Disneylovinggal »

JD386 wrote:This dumbass looks like she’s wearing a child’s size mask that keeps falling off her face. People like her are what pisses me off. Can’t take requirements seriously at all.

Also, glad I was right about Hawaii. HahaImage

Omg her mask and as driving me nuts.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Holy shit you fucking MORON your mask clearly does not fit your face if you are touching it literally every other second while talking, it was clearly happening all day if it's happening that much in those clips. How does anybody still think she's relevant or relatable when she's taking her massive family on an expensive trip to Hawaii as a break from their enormous mansion, while the rest of us have been stuck at home for 9 months??
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

imoverit wrote:Holy shit you fucking MORON your mask clearly does not fit your face if you are touching it literally every other second while talking, it was clearly happening all day if it's happening that much in those clips. How does anybody still think she's relevant or relatable when she's taking her massive family on an expensive trip to Hawaii as a break from their enormous mansion, while the rest of us have been stuck at home for 9 months??
She’s totally full of shit. She loosened that mask further when she went on her tirade about loosening it so people could understand her. So glad you’re more concerned about people being able to hear you than about catching COVID. Fucking dumbass.

Outdoors4life
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Outdoors4life »

JD386 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:54 pm
imoverit wrote:Holy shit you fucking MORON your mask clearly does not fit your face if you are touching it literally every other second while talking, it was clearly happening all day if it's happening that much in those clips. How does anybody still think she's relevant or relatable when she's taking her massive family on an expensive trip to Hawaii as a break from their enormous mansion, while the rest of us have been stuck at home for 9 months??
She’s totally full of shit. She loosened that mask further when she went on her tirade about loosening it so people could understand her. So glad you’re more concerned about people being able to hear you than about catching COVID. Fucking dumbass.

I am so sick of her, people like her, and all of her damn minions who don't see a problem with their masks falling off their face every time they open their jaw! I teach/talk in a properly fitting mask and it never falls down. Should she have stayed home in her 3 million dollar mansion, yes. But since she didn't - wear your damn mask the right way!!
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gotta love Hutch in the background of her IG story telling us all that one of the TWO cars they rented is a convertible (chevy camaro I think he says?) when Jordan is trying to explain how the cars were "affordable", and then blurting out that they're getting McDonald's when Jordan tries to say they're getting food from Costco. Expose her, Hutch!!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So the nanny will drive the 10 passenger van with the kids and JP and bubz will take the convertible....
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey ladies! It’s time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!

💚💚💚💚

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”