Madison King

blairpaige96
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Madison King

Unread post by blairpaige96 »

I haven’t seen a thread on her unless I’ve missed it. She recently had her second child and has been a “fitness coach” with the BS scam that beachbody is. She honestly just gets on my nerves for no reason at all besides her MLM shill. Any time her daughter interrupts her filming she has hatred in her eyes. The way she talks is annoying, she’s rude to her fans any time they give any sort of criticism, she seems like a straight up bitch overall. Anyone have any thoughts on her if you’ve heard of her before?
gossqween
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Madison King

Unread post by gossqween »

I watch her... its honestly sad she isn't using her degree and is instead staying home to be a full time youtuber/fitness coach (i guess- not really sure what the fitness program is she's always promoting). I thought she was gonna be different from all the teen mom youtubers and get a real job. That would've been interesting to watch. Now that she's just vlogging her daily life as a SAHM I've gotten kind of bored
EBarb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by EBarb »

I started watching her earlier this year since I’m also pregnant but for some reason I’ve had no interest after she had her baby. I think her constant fitness coach posts (is it an MLM??) have become annoying and her content has been boring as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blairpaige96
Wallflower
Wallflower

gossqween wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:44 am I watch her... its honestly sad she isn't using her degree and is instead staying home to be a full time youtuber/fitness coach (i guess- not really sure what the fitness program is she's always promoting). I thought she was gonna be different from all the teen mom youtubers and get a real job. That would've been interesting to watch. Now that she's just vlogging her daily life as a SAHM I've gotten kind of bored
Yeah she’s all into the beachbody stuff which is what really turned me off from her, caught in an MLM scamming her audience.
blairpaige96
Wallflower
Wallflower

EBarb wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:32 am I started watching her earlier this year since I’m also pregnant but for some reason I’ve had no interest after she had her baby. I think her constant fitness coach posts (is it an MLM??) have become annoying and her content has been boring as well.

That’s what turned me off. She’s a beachbody “coach” which is an MLM. It’s just annoying to me that regular every day people can call themselves coaches when they realistically know nothing about health and fitness. It’s so scammy and annoying.
EBarb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by EBarb »

blairpaige96 wrote:
EBarb wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:32 am I started watching her earlier this year since I’m also pregnant but for some reason I’ve had no interest after she had her baby. I think her constant fitness coach posts (is it an MLM??) have become annoying and her content has been boring as well.

That’s what turned me off. She’s a beachbody “coach” which is an MLM. It’s just annoying to me that regular every day people can call themselves coaches when they realistically know nothing about health and fitness. It’s so scammy and annoying.
So many YouTubers that I used to like are schilling their MLM’s because they have a large audience and can make a lot of money off of them. I don’t support MLM’s and hate that they take advantage of their subscribers that don’t know any better, especially during this time.

Also, I don’t know why but that pouty face she makes in every picture drives me nuts! Lol

Orangemama18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Orangemama18 »

Was wondering if I would ever see a thread for Madison here! I used to really love her videos and vlogs when she was in college and I thought Harper was just the cutest. I stopped liking her as much after she graduated and became a stupid MLM “boss babe”. In one of her videos she mentioned she has like 60k or some other ridiculous amount in student loan debt and a bunch more in credit card debt. Like Jesus, get a real job instead of trying to scam people into your pyramid scheme fitness regime. Also she comes across really entitled to me and acted like the biggest B to her in-laws (who had just watched harper for days) in her “bringing home Hudson” video.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I wonder why she and and will aren’t living together. She’s been in Vermont for months it seems like. It kind of seems like she’s keeping the kids from will. Also she’s a cunt because her in laws always seemed to help watching Harper. Wonder what happened to make her move away.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”