Belinda Selene

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Belinda Selene

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Ok y’all I had to start a topic for her after we chatted about her briefly in Brianna k’s topic.

I have watched her off and on. I enjoyed her decorating videos. Lately I decided to follow again after she had her son. I find her very unrelatable and quite frankly delusional lately. She clearly got all of those happy endorphins after having a baby! I understand finally having that baby you have waited so long for. I do appreciate that she is truly happy and not complaining like all of the other youtube moms!! She just bugs me when she acts like breastfeeding is the simplest thing in the world and that a CARTIER bracelet and an IPAD should be push presents. I don’t even like the concept of a push present. If my husband got me a gift for pushing my son out I would have told him to return it lol. Let me know what y’all think!
Momofboys2015
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Belinda Selene

Unread post by Momofboys2015 »

I think we talked on Briannas post. In my opinion she is the worst. Delusional is an understatement. I loved her channel before, but honestly she always had this “my life is perfect” attitude that actually started when they bought that house. The bracelet made me sick to my stomach. She had a baby for all the wrong reasons and that is clear as day.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Attempting to spark discussion again lol but I haven’t watched or paid attention to Belinda in a few weeks now. I’m bored watching YouTube and decided to watch her latest videos. Breastfeeding breastfeeding breastfeeding breastfeeding. She literally doesn’t talk about ANYTHING else. Most of the youtube moms are utterly obsessed with it but she is on another level!!
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

Why is this b so irritating?
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

Now her son has a helmet out of nowhere? Never heard her talk
About it but maybe I missed it.
Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

I started watching her right before she had the baby and yes everything was oh so perfect but still you could tell how excited she was to be a mom. It was her postpartum videos that she lost me. She had her meals served to her upstairs. She essentially didn’t leave her bedroom for weeks. She had a mini fridge up in her room with a table for snack. Like wtf ?! That’s not normal behavior. Go downstairs, cook a meal. You had a baby. I had major complications with my births and I didn’t lock my myself in my bedroom for weeks. So so bizarre.
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

cmonnnn, another baby? She’s 14 weeks and her baby just turned 6 months old so they got pregnant at 2 months pp? Too soon. 🙄

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”