Jordan Page: Negligent, Cheap, and Greedy | Part 3

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page: Negligent, Cheap, and Greedy | Part 3

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I doubt a few health concerns would stop her having babies. Shes a bloody martyr to the cause. Dying during pregnancy or childbirth would have her meet her maker a damn site quicker.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

A lot of religious people don’t care about medical issues. Because whatever happens is gods will.

That said, I’m surprised she isn’t pregnant again. I’m betting by the time the twins hit one and a half.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

I know some people give their kids melatonin, but here's why I have a huge problem with this situation in particular:

1. Jordan likened it to a "vitamin" in the comments to defend herself, which it is not. Yes it's naturally occurring in your brain but you can't just load up on it or else your brain will not know it needs to produce it *itself*.

2. She absolutely did not talk to a pediatrician about it like she said, or if she did, she is not following any sort of guidelines from them on how much/when to give it.

3. She gave her kids melatonin for a 3 HOUR CAR RIDE in broad daylight, just so they wouldn't bother her during the drive. UM, NO.

4. The pills she showed were 10mg, which is wayy too much for kids.

5. She should not be ADVISING THIS TO OTHER PEOPLE. She does not know other people's kids or their health circumstances. This is not some "road trip hack" that she can tell everyone to do! This is the worst of all the reasons, because her sheep followers will do what she says without even a thought.

So I don't want anyone who reads this to feel bad if they've given their kids melatonin, there certainly seems to be circumstances that warrant it, but Jordan is a not a doctor and she is not evaluating each of her follower's kids individually so yeah - keep your drug hacks to yourself. How did she not see how this would backfire?! She so oblivious and idiotic.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Of course Jordan won't pay for her kids college education, does she pay them for appearing in her social media? Also, funny coming from someone who's parents had to "buy" their basement in order to afford their mortgage but sure, "raise capable kids" JP.
warriors15
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by warriors15 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Of course Jordan won't pay for her kids college education, does she pay them for appearing in her social media? Also, funny coming from someone who's parents had to "buy" their basement in order to afford their mortgage but sure, "raise capable kids" JP.
I really can’t stand her, but her philosophy on college really bugs me. I was extremely lucky to have my entire college paid for by my parents. In no way shape or form did I take my education for granted because of this. I still held at least 1 job at a time throughout college (and high school!) and was able to graduate college debt free which allowed me to start saving right out of the gate. Obviously they make boat loads of money, and I can’t imagine not wanting to help my kids financially when I can. My spouse and i won’t make a ton of money, but one of our priorities will be to help our kids at least a little bit with college.

This is just a perfect example of how extremely selfish she and Bubba are. Those poor kids have to work for a pair of tennis shoes and seemingly every other basic need parents should help provide.
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

warriors15 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:42 am
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Of course Jordan won't pay for her kids college education, does she pay them for appearing in her social media? Also, funny coming from someone who's parents had to "buy" their basement in order to afford their mortgage but sure, "raise capable kids" JP.
I really can’t stand her, but her philosophy on college really bugs me. I was extremely lucky to have my entire college paid for by my parents. In no way shape or form did I take my education for granted because of this. I still held at least 1 job at a time throughout college (and high school!) and was able to graduate college debt free which allowed me to start saving right out of the gate. Obviously they make boat loads of money, and I can’t imagine not wanting to help my kids financially when I can. My spouse and i won’t make a ton of money, but one of our priorities will be to help our kids at least a little bit with college.

This is just a perfect example of how extremely selfish she and Bubba are. Those poor kids have to work for a pair of tennis shoes and seemingly every other basic need parents should help provide.
And her example of BYU is only $5600 a year is unrealistic if the child is not Mormon.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I understand if parents can't afford it but when you use your children as part of your "business" they're literally owed that money.
You can put your kids in gymnastics, dance and whatever else ... bring them on multiple trips a year and live in a multi million dollar home but paying for their EDUCATION will make them entitled and ungrateful? I'm so sad for the people who blindly follow her thinking they're 36 months away from living her life. She really is probably one of the worst influences because she is setting people up for so much failure. (Her kids included. Their college education is the least of their future issues)
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:31 pm I understand if parents can't afford it but when you use your children as part of your "business" they're literally owed that money.
You can put your kids in gymnastics, dance and whatever else ... bring them on multiple trips a year and live in a multi million dollar home but paying for their EDUCATION will make them entitled and ungrateful? I'm so sad for the people who blindly follow her thinking they're 36 months away from living her life. She really is probably one of the worst influences because she is setting people up for so much failure. (Her kids included. Their college education is the least of their future issues)
Exactly! The kids are allowed to benefit from their parents' wealth when it comes to huge mansions, purebred dogs, fancy vacations, professionally organized and decorated bedrooms, because the parents benefit from those things as well. But when it comes to their educations and futures? Nah, that's where they draw the line. What?!

It's a totally different matter if parents can't afford to pay for college, that is obviously totally understandable. But these multi-millionaires are hoarding their wealth and splurge constantly on themselves, while only being cheap when it comes to the kids.

It's frankly extremely insulting that Jordan thinks kids won't value their education or work as hard if they have it paid for them by their parents. Fuck that right off. I had mine paid for me and college was extremely difficult, I worked my ass off, ESPECIALLY because I wanted to respect the money my parent was spending on it. Just because SHE didn't value her education that her parents paid for for her (which she conveniently left out), doesn't mean everyone is as bratty as her.

Also, if you can't/won't pay for your kids' college, you have to at LEAST set them up to succeed and give them every opportunity you can. Not make them miss so much school for vacations that multiple children get held back a grade. Jordan cares more if her kids get their "zones" cleaned than she does if they succeed in school.

This college rant she's gone on has made me angrier than anything she's talked about, and I've followed her for years so that's saying something. She is losing followers because of her antics lately, she seems to be getting worse and worse and I hope she will pay the price in her numbers.
Lionking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lionking »

imoverit wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:20 pmAlso, if you can't/won't pay for your kids' college, you have to at LEAST set them up to succeed and give them every opportunity you can. Not make them miss so much school for vacations that multiple children get held back a grade. Jordan cares more if her kids get their "zones" cleaned than she does if they succeed in school.
Did her kids really get held back? That is so messed up on her part if she’s selfishly potentially sabotaging their education and then denying them help with college. That’s just so mean on so many levels.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

How old is hutch? Why do I find it weird that he’s “teaching” his siblings on how to be frugal as his younger brother is making everyone dinner, while Jordan just sits there and films...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

Does anyone else think that Jordan is getting vein work done to prepare for the next pregnancy?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Alexandra4dreams wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:22 pm Does anyone else think that Jordan is getting vein work done to prepare for the next pregnancy?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing. I was telling my husband about it and he said “wait, isn’t that the lady that preaches frugality, but went and bought a 2.5 million dollar 18,000 sqft house and took out numerous PPP loans and speaks out on how she hates having sex with her husband but breeds like a rabbit ?” I replied “yep that’s her.” All he could do was roll his eyes. 🤣 she’s definitely prepping her haggered body to carry baby number whatever....
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I dunno what she's doing now but she did have vein stuff done before one of her other pregnancies too... maybe Mory. It never works. Her body needs a God damn rest.
Gaussgall

Unread post by Gaussgall »

She did this between some of her previous pregnancies. Got a ton of veins fixed, she was on hormones for a while, she did some superfood diet (I rolled my eyes so hard at the celery juice stories today). I wish she would actually stop and pursue her health for herself, not just to have as many babies as possible. Her abs are messed up, and she has openly talked about how hard her last two pregnancies have been. I'm legitimately worried about her long term health from these back to back to back pregnancies. It's none of my business, but with how many people she impacts this is just irresponsible.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lets hope miss frugal has a funeral plan and life insurance.

OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:44 pm Lets hope miss frugal has a funeral plan and life insurance.

She probably figures that Bubba will be set for life if something tragic happens to her during a pregnancy/birth. They already have the built in audience with her, so he'd be able to catapult off of that.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nah. She believes God will protect her... and if all else fails, there's GoFundMe.
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Screenshot_20210405-153031_Instagram.jpg
These speaks to her character, she rather die and have abundance and let it go to waste then die with some and still have lived a fulfilled life. She is disgusting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

SomeoneActually wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:37 pm Screenshot_20210405-153031_Instagram.jpg

These speaks to her character, she rather die and have abundance and let it go to waste then die with some and still have lived a fulfilled life. She is disgusting.
And yet, a situation happened which required them to stay home and go out shopping as little as possible, and she refused to take advantage of all her prep work with the food storage to keep her family and community safe! I say "she" but of course I mean Brandt too. Bottom line of all of this is, they are selfish as it gets. Never forget the start of the pandemic where Brandt was caught raiding carts and carts of supplies from Costco despite them supposedly preparing for a situation *just* like this. And they never stayed home so didn't need all that and I'm sure it's rotting in the basement as we speak. Absolutely utterly despicable human beings.
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

imoverit wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:42 pm
SomeoneActually wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:37 pm Screenshot_20210405-153031_Instagram.jpg

And yet, a situation happened which required them to stay home and go out shopping as little as possible, and she refused to take advantage of all her prep work with the food storage to keep her family and community safe! I say "she" but of course I mean Brandt too. Bottom line of all of this is, they are selfish as it gets. Never forget the start of the pandemic where Brandt was caught raiding carts and carts of supplies from Costco despite them supposedly preparing for a situation *just* like this. And they never stayed home so didn't need all that and I'm sure it's rotting in the basement as we speak. Absolutely utterly despicable human beings.
It's totally disgusting how selfish that they are. We've seen the pics of their massive supermarket style hoarding. Shouldn't one of the basics of any belief system be caring about people? How do they justify having such excess when there are other people who just don't have enough food to feed themselves or their families?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”