penny17
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page: Negligent, Cheap, and Greedy | Part 3

Unread post by penny17 »

JD386 wrote:
penny17 wrote:
JD386 wrote: You won’t find anything searching through the thread because all info about her house was removed by mods because you can’t post addresses on here. She’s had all listing photos of the house removed (minus some that come up in Google images but if you click the link it’s a dead end). She even had the house blurred out on Google street view. Image

There’s a lot of really large houses in Utah. Having red rock mountains behind your house would be quite the view. Cough. Image

https://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/ ... ce.html#17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I knew couldnt do that but was hoping to still see some more photos lol but thank you!

If you figured out my not so subtle hits and type the address into Google and hit images, pretty much the entire first page of images is her house. You can click them to make them bigger but can’t go to the website because the link is broken.

I might of Image thanks!

adivina
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by adivina »

Did anyone took screenshot of her saying that one of her kids she had to convince so they move that way they dont sleep on the floor i know i saw it

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

Things are getting good! Go watch The Dad Challenge Podcast. He did a video on Ol Jordan.

DontForget
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DontForget »

adivina wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:59 pm Did anyone took screenshot of her saying that one of her kids she had to convince so they move that way they dont sleep on the floor i know i saw it

In her blog post about why they were moving to the new house she says the 3 girls take turns sleeping on the floor each night because there were only 2 beds in their shared bedroom.
adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

I found it. Now what i want to understand if you knew that house was not “enough” knowing you are not going to stop having children why get that house? I why have a walk in closet? why have a huge as basement? Why have an office space when you have a whole set up in your room, to let your children sleep on the floor is unacceptable. Honestly i was giving her the benefit of the doubt because some times people do take it to far but i do believe she needs to stop having kids and get her sheez together

jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

That Dad Challenge video was

They obviously knew about it because he reached out before making the video. The timing of her social media break is interesting, considering. She won’t have to answer any questions about it all and I’m sure they’re hoping any attention will die down by the time she’s back online.

He made GREAT points tho - they did not need that money and they contradicted themselves enough that they basically admitted to it without admitting to it being on the defense so quickly is definitely a red flag

penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

jessbless wrote:That Dad Challenge video was ImageImageImage

They obviously knew about it because he reached out before making the video. The timing of her social media break is interesting, considering. She won’t have to answer any questions about it all and I’m sure they’re hoping any attention will die down by the time she’s back online.

He made GREAT points tho - they did not need that money and they contradicted themselves enough that they basically admitted to it without admitting to it Image being on the defense so quickly is definitely a red flag

Yes! He is awesome. I love that he just doesnt give af and he emailed back and they both, on the ig and the email totally ignored him. He wont stop either. He will keep on.

kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

Where is the dad challenge video about jordan??☹☹was it already removed from yt??
katt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by katt »

It’s on Dad Challenge Podcast not Dad Challenge Channel

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

katt wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:17 am It’s on Dad Challenge Podcast not Dad Challenge Channel

Ooh,thank u!

kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

suesnarkster wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:45 am Image

Jordan’s PANTRY in her new palace. These went on IG and got deleted. Looks like a damn grocery store. No wonder she can feed her family for $25 a week Image

Woooow,wooow,just WOOOW....!! It is like a grocery shop, not a pantry..!!

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I watched the Dad Challenge thing and I laughed so hard at his response to the attorney.

Jordan is trash.
melissa8888
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by melissa8888 »

Shelf cooking takes on a whole new meaning after seeing that pantry.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Podcast? Where??
katt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by katt »

Haulnarse wrote:Podcast? Where??
On Youtube his name is “Dad Challenge Podcast”

Freecali
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Freecali »

Her newest unpacking video gave me major anxiety.

I have 7 kids and we more on the “prepper” have stuff “just in case” side than your average family.

That said we have 1/1,000 of the stuff they do (probably even less). Her current life just motivates me to purge and organize more and more even though we are not in bad shape already!

HOW did they get to this point, and more pointedly how did they do it SO PUBLICLY?

If she came out and said “we took Maximalism” too far I’d have major respect for the honesty. But they seem to act like it’s some sort of normal and still think they are gurus teaching people how to unpack and organize? Yikes!

This is a total opportunity to do the opposite and say “whoa! We didn’t realize how much we had collected! It’s taking over! Come along as we reevaluate and organize and move in a positive direction!”

I just can hardly believe they are still acting like this is some sort of normal and trying to present as gurus when it’s such a disaster.
suesnarkster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suesnarkster »

Freecali wrote:Her newest unpacking video gave me major anxiety.

I have 7 kids and we more on the “prepper” have stuff “just in case” side than your average family.

That said we have 1/1,000 of the stuff they do (probably even less). Her current life just motivates me to purge and organize more and more even though we are not in bad shape already!

HOW did they get to this point, and more pointedly how did they do it SO PUBLICLY?

If she came out and said “we took Maximalism” too far I’d have major respect for the honesty. But they seem to act like it’s some sort of normal and still think they are gurus teaching people how to unpack and organize? Yikes!

This is a total opportunity to do the opposite and say “whoa! We didn’t realize how much we had collected! It’s taking over! Come along as we reevaluate and organize and move in a positive direction!”

I just can hardly believe they are still acting like this is some sort of normal and trying to present as gurus when it’s such a disaster.
I could not agree more! I can’t watch her anymore. I’m more in the minimalist side. Family of 4 including two teens and 3 dogs in a 1700 sq ft house and we have plenty of space. When we moved in 5 years ago it took us less than a day to unpack. Moved on a Friday and were business as usual by Monday.

This curated insanity that she keeps putting out to try and seem relatable is total crap. She’s a Jack Russell terrier (not to offend the breed) of a train wreck constant hot mess and seems to thrive in it. It’s so draining I can’t watch

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Bubba’s latest post is about forgiveness and messing up.... oh, reading between the lines, he fucked up, 100%. The month to work on their relationship is about keeping a close eye on Bubba. It’s Jordan’s job to keep him fulfilled so he isn’t tempted to creep on SM... just saying

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Here_2_talk wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:07 am Bubba’s latest post is about forgiveness and messing up.... oh, reading between the lines, he fucked up, 100%. The month to work on their relationship is about keeping a close eye on Bubba. It’s Jordan’s job Image to keep him fulfilled so he isn’t tempted to creep on SM... just saying

Makes you wonder what they are hiding. Can’t be all about the ppp loans. Wonder if he got caught doing naughty things like Tyson Gardner... 🤔
letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

Sickandtired wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:07 am Bubba’s latest post is about forgiveness and messing up.... oh, reading between the lines, he fucked up, 100%. The month to work on their relationship is about keeping a close eye on Bubba. It’s Jordan’s job Image to keep him fulfilled so he isn’t tempted to creep on SM... just saying

Makes you wonder what they are hiding. Can’t be all about the ppp loans. Wonder if he got caught doing naughty things like Tyson Gardner... Image
What did Tyson Gardner do? (Idk who that is)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”