Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Jordan Page: Negligent, Cheap, and Greedy | Part 3

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Jordan Page: Negligent, Cheap, and Greedy | Part 3

TITLE CREDIT: LiterallyCannotEven

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?p=1686712#p1686712

Hey guys! Just a reminder, please DO NOT go IRL! I know the phone call on the last thread wasn’t that big of a deal, but please try not to post comments like that here. They will always get reported. If you have ANY questions, feel free to message me ANYTIME!
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page: Negligent, Cheap, and Greedy | Part 3

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Continuing the hotel talk, where is the nanny sleeping? How did she agree to this trip without getting her own space. She should have her own room with a door and her own bathroom. I hope to god they didn’t just throw her in with all the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Goodgirl wrote:Continuing the hotel talk, where is the nanny sleeping? How did she agree to this trip without getting her own space. She should have her own room with a door and her own bathroom. I hope to god they didn’t just throw her in with all the kids.

Seriously! Does she have one of the bedrooms to herself and that means even more children are sleeping on a living room floor? Oof.

JustPerusing

Unread post by JustPerusing »

We have an urgent problem that needs modified ASAP.

Someone has been relentlessly calling Jordan’s resort over and over trying to “report” Jordan and somehow get their family in trouble. It’s quickly risen to the level of harassment. (And for the record, the family is in frequent communication with resort staff, and they are in full compliance with resort policies.)

The caller has mentioned things that aren’t available to the public like Jordan’s exact unit number.

The resort security used the word “stalker” to describe what’s happening.

There’s a very high chance the caller someone from this forum, since that’s the primary place where people are actively talking about their resort and room arrangements.

This has gone beyond normal snark and has gone into stalking and wildly inappropriate obsession.

This type of behavior is illegal and unethical, and it won’t be tolerated.

We recognize people have the right to free speech, and they’re entitled to their own opinions. But we can all agree that it’s illegal and unacceptable to stalk someone and put their family in jeopardy.

Please don’t let forum house this kind of behavior.

Thank you for your help,
Page Company staff member
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

JustPerusing wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:23 am We have an urgent problem that needs modified ASAP.

Someone has been relentlessly calling Jordan’s resort over and over trying to “report” Jordan and somehow get their family in trouble. It’s quickly risen to the level of harassment. (And for the record, the family is in frequent communication with resort staff, and they are in full compliance with resort policies.)

The caller has mentioned things that aren’t available to the public like Jordan’s exact unit number.

There’s a very high chance the caller someone from this forum, since that’s the primary place where people are actively talking about their resort and room arrangements.

This has gone beyond normal snark and has gone into stalking and wildly inappropriate obsession.

We recognize people have the right to free speech, and they’re entitled to their own opinions. But we can all agree that it’s illegal and unacceptable to stalk someone and put their family in jeopardy.

Thank you for your help,
She should contact the authorities if she is concerned for her and her family's safety. Switch resorts and stop posting on social media for the reminder of the trip. Unfortunately for her coming on here and having a staff member put this forum on blast is absurd. She has over 519k followers on IG but nothing has been said about this "situation" on IG and she is still posting. Interesting...
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Sorry but I don’t understand how anyone would possibly know her room number. Also why anyone would supposedly waste their time calling that repetitively is beyond me. She seems completely unfazed by anything so I’m going to go out on a limb and say this claim is a scared straight tactic to make people afraid of reporting her because I’m going to assume the resort hasn’t actually approached them yet and they’re trying to prevent that from happening so they don’t have to pay for another room. She’s not in compliance with the resort rules. Nowhere in the rules does it say you can shove 11 people in a room with a max occupancy of 6. Total bullshit.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

SomeoneActually wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:41 am
JustPerusing wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:23 am We have an urgent problem that needs modified ASAP.

Thank you for your help,
She should contact the authorities if she is concerned for her and her family's safety. Switch resorts and stop posting on social media for the reminder of the trip. Unfortunately for her coming on here and having a staff member put this forum on blast is absurd. She has over 519k followers on IG but nothing has been said about this "situation" on IG and she is still posting. Interesting...
I totally agree. If this is real and there is a real problem, there are proper ways of dealing with it that do not include having an employee post to an internet forum just because you think that's where the problem might have come from. No one on here said anything about a unit number, which would have been completely inappropriate, and no one has any way of figuring out the unit number from this forum so that didn't come from here. We are just people who gossip and rant about people we don't like lol. And we have just been commenting on the fact that the family is cramming too many people into a hotel room - something I know several people to have been kicked out of a hotel for! Plus, a moderator already addressed the IRL talk as being inappropriate so clearly the forum does not want to 'house this kind of behavior' (and I believe has deleted it?).

Jordan consistently puts her own family at risk of creeps by showing where her entire family is, out in public, widely on her social media that has hundreds of thousands of followers. Or worse things like telling all those hundreds of thousands of people that her kids are sleeping outside in the backyard alone all night. If there is something illegal happening then that's for the police to deal with, and Jordan needs to do as much as she can to protect her own family, not flaunt how she breaks rules and sticks her babies to sleep in closets. Nobody should be harassing the resort or the family but that is not on some forum which doesn't encourage that stuff, that's on the individual(s).
Cali15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cali15 »

JustPerusing wrote:We have an urgent problem that needs modified ASAP.

Thank you for your help,
Hey “JP staff” aka Jordan cuz you’re not fooling anyone, I don’t believe this sorry excuse. The only way someone outside the resort would know your unit is if you stupidly displayed it on your social media. I don’t think that’s been the case so either this complaint is fake just to be dramatic or there’s someone who’s physically at that resort who’s witnessed things that have made them concerned. For the record, there’s no way you’re in compliance with resort policy based off what you have posted so unless you’re hiding the fact you have a second unit then there’s no way in hell you’re actually in compliance. Maybe don’t blast your life on social media. If you’re truly concerned for the safety of family then that’s on you because you’re choosing to post what you post and you are the only one who has the control to stop the criticism. Stop blasting your kids’ lives on social media and then maybe you won’t get criticism or fear for the safety of your family. No one is to blame but you.

CA212

Unread post by CA212 »

Created an account just to say this...
As someone who works in the resort industry on a global level-
If a true “stalking” situation was present, the police would be notified and the callers number would be recorded and blocked. Now you could reasonably assume the resort or the police would advise Jordan to not post on social media, if she were she in fact a victim of a stalker. The resort would not want the bad publicity that a guest has a stalker and it would be kept very quiet. This post from someone from the Page Company is the polar opposite of what should happen. You don’t just hop on the internet, accuse a website of something like stalking, and continue posting every detail of your vacation on Instagram.
So either, this resort does a poor job with guest safety, or things have been embellished here.

Also maximum occupancy is determined by fire code in the state where the resort is. Managers can overrride occupancy but I haven’t seen many who would allow nearly double, because the resort could be fined for that.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Thank you for your help,
There is a huge Jordan page forum on Reddit. Not sure if you have posted this there or not but you may want to look into it if not. There are several places people have been discussing this so a “stalker” really could be coming from anywhere on the internet at this point.
jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

Apparently the “Hawaii” bubble she had as a highlight is gone. I would doubt that the post above is exaggerating otherwise why delete the highlight?

She’s shared so much so I’m sure people who have been to that resort had no problem figuring it out. But I would imagine that someone who is physically there would be the ones calling. There’s literally no way for someone to know her unit number unless she accidentally showed it on IG, and I doubt that happened.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

jessbless wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:27 pm Apparently the “Hawaii” bubble she had as a highlight is gone. I would doubt that the post above is exaggerating otherwise why delete the highlight?

She’s shared so much so I’m sure people who have been to that resort had no problem figuring it out. But I would imagine that someone who is physically there would be the ones calling. There’s literally no way for someone to know her unit number unless she accidentally showed it on IG, and I doubt that happened.

That's exactly what I was thinking - only someone who is there would be able to find out her room number, unless it was shown by accident and quickly deleted and none of us noticed but I'd hope she wouldn't make that mistake. So they've got a bigger problem on their hands if the person doing the harassing is in their vicinity than if it was someone far away from an internet forum. She should stop making their current whereabouts around the area so obvious in real time to anyone who might be there for the rest of the trip, that's hardly a sacrifice on her part. Maybe she could put the phone down and spend time with the kids.

(By the way I suppose I rescind my earlier comment that I usually don't condone IRL interaction but in this case one phone call couldn't hurt. It turns out it can when it becomes several! So I am back to not condoning any IRL interaction at all... not that anyone cares what I condone!!! :lol: )
jessbless
Talker
Talker

Yeah I think calling the resort is just wild but I’m 100% convinced it’s someone who is there and recognizes her. Maybe she’ll learn not to share that they are on vacation until they’re home again. Most normal people do that anyway. She’s also putting her home in Utah in jeopardy. It’s pretty easy to find their address.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if she makes any mention of the situation. My guess is no.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I’m still in the “made up drama” camp. I 100% think they decided to stretch the truth to discourage anyone else from calling.

plv23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by plv23 »

JD386 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:15 pm I’m still in the “made up drama” camp. I 100% think they decided to stretch the truth to discourage anyone else from calling. Image

I also wonder if Jordan’s people is somehow twisting all this to shut down snark sites about her.
Outdoors4life
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Outdoors4life »

Not only do I truly think that "Jordan's people" are probably Jordan, I think that no one is calling to the resort in stakerish ways. Like who the heck would call and say "hey I'm part of a snark site and I saw that JP is staying there and doing these things, just wanted you to know". I mean people are nuts, but that nuts... I don't think so. Otherwise she would have been reported for a LOT of other things prior to this. I agree, she's probably trying to get the sites shut down.
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

Outdoors4life wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:25 pm Not only do I truly think that "Jordan's people" are probably Jordan, I think that no one is calling to the resort in stakerish ways. Like who the heck would call and say "hey I'm part of a snark site and I saw that JP is staying there and doing these things, just wanted you to know". I mean people are nuts, but that nuts... I don't think so. Otherwise she would have been reported for a LOT of other things prior to this. I agree, she's probably trying to get the sites shut down.
And she can’t blast it to her followers or else they will come here and see what a fraud she is. She has is SO HARD GUYS
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Holy shit. Jordan has officially lost her mind. Imagine being on vacation and texting your staff to go on a snark site to post that shit? Almost as embarrassing as Jordan's makeup.
jessbless
Talker
Talker

JustPerusing wrote:We have an urgent problem that needs modified ASAP.

Thank you for your help,
After re-reading this again.. I have questions lol why do they think the caller is from this forum if the information is not available to the public? Who here has access to non public information about Jordan’s vacation unless they are at the resort as well?

Also, what she shares on IG is in fact available to the public. So if sleeping arrangements were mentioned, Jordan herself made that info public. I think someone called and complained about them, they got in trouble and were forced to change accommodations which also meant they had to pay up for them. Miss Jordy is pissed so she thinks posting about how “illegal” the behavior is will scare people and make them stop posting on snark sites about her.

Hate to break it to ya Page Company, I don’t think anyone is going anywhere. Next time, don’t be so reckless in what you share. You’re putting your own family at risk by sharing real time updates of your life. But you know this and turn a blind eye because the moolah is just too good, I guess.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh, Jordan definitely did not post that herself. Do you think she'd lift a single claw while on her so well-deserved vacation in Hawaii? No no, she has employees for this exact reason, to do her dirty work for her, like delete half her instagram comments and threaten snark sites. Real important stuff.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”