Jordan Page: Negligent, Cheap, and Greedy | Part 3

Seriously2020
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page: Negligent, Cheap, and Greedy | Part 3

Unread post by Seriously2020 »

Go see the Organize with Tracy stories now while they’re up! Good clean entertainment and eye rolling!!
Goldyelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Goldyelle »

In the lady who did the pantry renovations IG story you can hear a kid screaming out ‘MOM’ multiple times 🤣 that pantry is also like a shop and the have the full store as well!!!! So much food and so much packet snacks for the kids 😬 so not frugal lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

All they did for Priyas "closet makeover" was buy hangers and baskets. Literally anyone can go to home sense and do that. I have so much secondhand embarrassment for these companies.
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

I wouldn’t take a word of advice from an “organizational expert” whose own home looks like Jordan Pages does...this just looks like a bad episode of Hoarders. This isn’t a one time thing, their house looks like this ALL the time. This is pure laziness. Gross Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lets move into a house before Christmas, take off for a week holiday afterwards and leave the house looking like that.

When we moved. All our boxes got put in the garage. We would take a box each up to the house and empty it into its new home. Then take the empty box back to the garage, pack it down and get a new one. Id never have a house full of open boxes, empty boxes and sealed boxes. You honestly get no where!!

Its not like she doesn’t have the storage space.

And if things are still in boxes after a month - do you really need those items in the house still??

She has the financial ways and means to have someone come in and unpack and organise for her. Shes proved that in her pantry and food hoard.
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

Haulnarse wrote:Lets move into a house before Christmas, take off for a week holiday afterwards and leave the house looking like that.

When we moved. All our boxes got put in the garage. We would take a box each up to the house and empty it into its new home. Then take the empty box back to the garage, pack it down and get a new one. Id never have a house full of open boxes, empty boxes and sealed boxes. You honestly get no where!!

Its not like she doesn’t have the storage space. Image

And if things are still in boxes after a month - do you really need those items in the house still??

She has the financial ways and means to have someone come in and unpack and organise for her. Shes proved that in her pantry and food hoard.
Someone asked her on IG when they were going back up to the cabin and she replied that they wanted to but that they had lost the keys to their snow buggies in the move. Is it any wonder that they lost them? Did you see the chaos and mess of them packing up their old house? They were literally grabbing armfuls of stuff and jamming it into the closest box. Hardly an example of being organized or productive.

Now...if she had a channel on how to live your life like a complete shitshow, that would be spot on.

ariannapiascik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ariannapiascik »

travelmom19 wrote:I wouldn’t take a word of advice from an “organizational expert” whose own home looks like Jordan Pages does...this just looks like a bad episode of Hoarders. This isn’t a one time thing, their house looks like this ALL the time. This is pure laziness. Gross Image

this is not hoarding. i grew up with hoarders as parents and this is nothing close to it. not being able to see the floor and only having a pathway to get to one side of the room to the other is hoarding. stop throwing out the word hoarders, its genuinely offensive. not just you, everyone that has no clue that hoarding is an actual mental illness and laziness is not hoarding. not trying to come at you, it genuinely upsets me so much when this is categorized at hoarding when i lived in much, MUCH, worse.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ariannapiascik wrote:
travelmom19 wrote:I wouldn’t take a word of advice from an “organizational expert” whose own home looks like Jordan Pages does...this just looks like a bad episode of Hoarders. This isn’t a one time thing, their house looks like this ALL the time. This is pure laziness. Gross Image

this is not hoarding. i grew up with hoarders as parents and this is nothing close to it. not being able to see the floor and only having a pathway to get to one side of the room to the other is hoarding. stop throwing out the word hoarders, its genuinely offensive. not just you, everyone that has no clue that hoarding is an actual mental illness and laziness is not hoarding. not trying to come at you, it genuinely upsets me so much when this is categorized at hoarding when i lived in much, MUCH, worse.

Id consider this hoarding. They have been in this house for a month or more and she still has opened boxes throughout the house, as well as crap everywhere. Just because you can see her floor and there’s not literal shit everywhere (i hope Image).

Minpinmom2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Minpinmom2 »

Did anyone happen to see the comments on Jordan’s latest grocery haul before they were turned off? A majority of the comments were about her lack of produce, unrealistic budget, and saying that her advice will change once her kids are teenagers. The overall tone of the comments seemed more negative than positive which is why I’m sure they got shut down so quickly. She was also slinging some new app or something and justifying why she does grocery delivery 🙄

Anyone who’s followed Jordan for a while knows she does not practice what she preaches. She’s a fraud and people are starting to notice 🙌🏻
Bees4Me
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bees4Me »

People are absolutely starting to notice...and I love it!
jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

Couldn’t even stand to watch all of her stories about their kid/teen planners.. but I find it interesting that within the last month I’ve seen MULTIPLE adds from Dave Ramsey about teen planners

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

Their house definitely doesn't look like a hoarder's house (it's too big for that anyway, they'd need to dumb a landfill in it) but she's got it right when she calls herself a maximalist. She uses the word like it's a badge of honor but it's really indicative of a terrible incapability to organize, declutter, and prioritize. Unbelievable that this woman sells a productivity class.. she can't get her own life together so much so that she has hired a team to put together nearly every main room in her house. She doesn't do anything herself, she's just rich enough to hire it out, unlike literally every one of her followers.

Between the copious numbers of negative and genuinely confused comments on her grocery video, and the very negative response to her dumb children's planner idea on IG stories, I hope more and more people are starting to see what a fraud she is. Instead of clarifying and defending her tips on that YT video she removes all comments. She has let her guard down a lot lately and shown some pretty ridiculous things, but some fans are still hanging on by a desperate, ignorant thread.
Diamondgal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diamondgal »

Is it just me or does it look like Jordan got some lip filler recently?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can’t believe she is only 34, shes a year younger than me. She looks about 45!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She looks much, much older for her age. I agree. I think its the spray tans, horrible makeup the crap she eats and drinks (how much soda does she consume in a week? And it's never just a coke its dr pepper mixed with this and coconut syrup and God knows what else. Barf) and the fact shes had 7 back to back pregnancies. Shes easily believable to be in her early 40s.
Seriously2020
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Seriously2020 »

Is it really necessary to finger every break stick and poke them and all food with her long overgrown sparkly fingernails? 🤢 Not to mention she was just clawing at her face and neck and hair with those same fingers and nails.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:35 pm I can’t believe she is only 34, shes a year younger than me. She looks about 45!
She's the oldest looking 34 year old I've ever seen.
Do we know for a fact that she is actually 34 or is that just another one of her lies?
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I’m also 34 and I for sure thought she was older than me. Shocked to hear she’s not pushing 40. Also the fact that she has a number of fertile years left to pop out more children is terrifying. I for sure don’t think they’re done having kids. I see 10. Or 12. I hope she doesn’t have time to make it to 12 though.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Feebz wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:35 pm I can’t believe she is only 34, shes a year younger than me. She looks about 45!
She's the oldest looking 34 year old I've ever seen.
Do we know for a fact that she is actually 34 or is that just another one of her lies?
Her blog says she got married in 2007 at 21yrs old.

I got married in 2006 at 21yrs old... im now 35. She must be 34.

Which is shocking Image
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

I’m so confused about what her content is supposed to be. She’s supposedly the queen of budgeting, organizing and productivity,
Right? So why isn’t she showing herself organizing the different rooms of her house, diy-ing parts of the house with bubba, who doesn’t seem to have a job, and weaving budgeting into that organizing, diy-ing, and decorating? It would be a ton of
Content for a house over 18000 sq ft.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”