It's R Life - Part 1

Thxforthetea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Thxforthetea »

FloridaMOM wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:18 pm
FloridaMOM wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:28 am
Ah, that makes sense. She has been on a "do your own research" rant. But you & Xulie are right, they can't spell & should be very embarrassed. I venture to guess they're not though. I mean, they're not embarrassed by multiple things they say & do. ..just another day in the whackadoodle noodle's life.
So funny we were just talking about this!
From today's vlog:
Is she saying that accreditation is not something most homeschool families care about? Most homeschool families don't care if their children's institution (be it inside or outside of the home) doesn't maintain a certain level of educational standards?
She's saying that "Time for Learning" has no requirement for accreditation. The U.S. Department of Education does not recognize "Time for Learning" as an institute that maintains a certain level of education standards. THAT doesn't mean much????
If anyone is familiar with homeschooling, please help me understand because I'm not. I've never homeschooled. Is she right? Do most homeschooling families not care about this?

Been waiting a little for someone who actually homeschool their kids to respond since I’ve never had. But for the last 6 months (really years but now I watch them almost every day) been obsessed with homeschooling channels. Seen lots of homeschooling YouTube moms curriculums and yes a lot are not accredited. So yes Kendal is right about that. Honestly that’s all I really know but will add in my state to enroll in public school they want accredited courses. Hear schools most likely do placement tests if you don’t have accredited courses. But don’t think Kendal cares about that since they most likely won’t be enroll in one. I’m my opinion colleges might take the transcripts from the parents and SAT/ACT scores. Maybe more tests if they deem needed but not sure.
FloridaMOM
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FloridaMOM »

disgruntled_pelican wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:01 pm I think what Kenny is trying to say (in her own snarky, bitchy way) is homeschool curriculums do not need to be accredited. Only SCHOOLS are accredited. If the kids enrolled in a school and did classes online at home, that school would have to be accredited in order for their classes to count towards their education under the Dept. of Education guidelines. Obviously most non-homeschool parents wouldn’t know this but Kenny is unable to practice what she preaches and kindly explain that. Why is she SO awful all.the.time?
Thanks Pelican! I knew none of this. Sooo..I googled,lol.
So basically Evie won't be graduating from high school; Time4Learning is an online curriculum, not a school and since her parents are the acting “Teacher of Record,” the home in which they teach is considered the school she will graduate from. So, in a nutshell, Evie will be a graduate of the home of Kendal Rich. This should be criminal.
Xulie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Xulie »

FloridaMOM wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:30 pm So, in a nutshell, Evie will be a graduate of the home of Kendal Rich. This should be criminal.
:rofl:
Thxforthetea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Thxforthetea »

Just had a thought. Evie is in the 11th grade right? She should be taking the SAT test this year. Hoping she does well on it.
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

Enjoy this video from 2017. Kendal goes into Starbucks (what’s new?) and she asks the Starbucks employee if she can show her on camera. The barista says no and Kendal proceeds to stare her down with the creepiest smile. I knew you guys had to see this. It’s the crazy we all know is on the inside coming out.

At 00:22, Kendal tries to convince her and gives her the creepiest maniac smile/stare situation I’ve ever seen. It shows how Kendal uses her “southern sweetness” and smile to manipulate people into doing what she wants. It’s creepy as fuck though.

At 00:39, you hear maybe Kendal, maybe one of the kids say something about the vlog. I can’t make out what they said except for the word “vlog”. The poor barista who is tired as heck at being harassed by this crazy eyed blonde lady finally snaps at her “I can’t” in a snippy but much nicer tone than she should’ve in my opinion. Kendal doesn’t know when to leave well enough alone.

I didn’t get it in the video but if I remember correctly, the manager comes out not long after the barista says “I can’t” to make sure everything is going alright. After all that and probably the daily harassment the Starbucks staff gets from Kendal, I’m surprise they didn’t ban her from the store yet.

I’m still working on my compilation video so here’s just a little video snark for now as the other video is a bigger project than anticipated.

#KidsArentContent #FreeBrin #GetBonesTherapy2k22
Xulie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Xulie »

AlohaPineapple wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:21 pm I’m still working on my compilation video so here’s just a little video snark for now as the other video is a bigger project than anticipated.
I know - I used to make vids about them, but had to stop because of the time thing haha. I still make short ones on occasion though, cause they're fast & fun to do. Thanks for working on your compilation video, your efforts to shed light don't go unappreciated. I'd like to think that this forum would eventually reach more & more of her little fans. Maybe some of the 12 yr. old's (& under) she's been rude/mean to over the years, might not feel so bad about themselves if they see her craziness. Offtopic: Hard to believe this was only 4 years ago. She looks like she's aged at least 10!
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

Xulie wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:52 am
AlohaPineapple wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:21 pm I’m still working on my compilation video so here’s just a little video snark for now as the other video is a bigger project than anticipated.
I know - I used to make vids about them, but had to stop because of the time thing haha. I still make short ones on occasion though, cause they're fast & fun to do. Thanks for working on your compilation video, your efforts to shed light don't go unappreciated. I'd like to think that this forum would eventually reach more & more of her little fans. Maybe some of the 12 yr. old's (& under) she's been rude/mean to over the years, might not feel so bad about themselves if they see her craziness. Offtopic: Hard to believe this was only 4 years ago. She looks like she's aged at least 10!
I was going to say the same about her ageing fast. She also has changed her accent since she lived in NC. I don’t know anything about homeschooling but I don’t understand why anyone would choose that route when you can send your kids out the door 5 days a week for free to be educated by a professional 😂. Don’t get me wrong, I love my kids as much as the next person but I equally love Monday mornings when they all leave the house
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
bass714
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bass714 »

Evie posted a tiktok saying “my friends have 24 hours to expose me” which if you didn’t know, basically you post a video and your friends can say whatever they want about you for 24 hours. Caitlyn posted some comments. And who knows she could be joking or exaggerating but that definitely sounds like Evie. But the one that stood out was the other friends talking about cheer and Evie goes “because I’m injured”. Come on Evie you’re not injured, just admit you can’t do a tuck. If you were actually injured we would hear all about it in the vlogs. I’m starting to think they’re fake injuries all the time because they’re embarrassed. Embarrassed they don’t have the skills that their friends do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

bass714 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:01 pm Image
Evie posted a tiktok saying “my friends have 24 hours to expose me” which if you didn’t know, basically you post a video and your friends can say whatever they want about you for 24 hours. Caitlyn posted some comments. And who knows she could be joking or exaggerating but that definitely sounds like Evie. But the one that stood out was the other friends talking about cheer and Evie goes “because I’m injured”. Come on Evie you’re not injured, just admit you can’t do a tuck. If you were actually injured we would hear all about it in the vlogs. I’m starting to think they’re fake injuries all the time because they’re embarrassed. Embarrassed they don’t have the skills that their friends do.

That part I highlighted is SPOT ON. Kendal has always seemed to hide her girls lack of skills with injuries. They’re always an excuse why they can’t do a certain skill they should have at their level. I think they did this when trying out for FC; guaranteeing the coach that they have a certain skill they don’t have. EV is on a level 3 and you should definitely have a tuck at that level. In one video, Kendal mentioned EV may be on a level 5 next year but that’s not going to happen if she doesn’t have a tuck because she should have a full (a twisting skill). Coaches will give you time to heal but they can only let that go on for so long before they need to replace because you’re no longer an asset and they want to put the best athletes out on the floor. Not everybody is cut out to be a competitive athlete and that’s fine, nothing to be embarrassed about, and this could be the case for the girls but Kendal needs to stop twisting this web of lies because the truth always comes out in the end.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

AlohaPineapple wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:16 am
bass714 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:01 pm Image

That part I highlighted is SPOT ON. Kendal has always seemed to hide her girls lack of skills with injuries. They’re always an excuse why they can’t do a certain skill they should have at their level. I think they did this when trying out for FC; guaranteeing the coach that they have a certain skill they don’t have. EV is on a level 3 and you should definitely have a tuck at that level. In one video, Kendal mentioned EV may be on a level 5 next year but that’s not going to happen if she doesn’t have a tuck because she should have a full (a twisting skill). Coaches will give you time to heal but they can only let that go on for so long before they need to replace because you’re no longer an asset and they want to put the best athletes out on the floor. Not everybody is cut out to be a competitive athlete and that’s fine, nothing to be embarrassed about, and this could be the case for the girls but Kendal needs to stop twisting this web of lies because the truth always comes out in the end.
In a recent IG video Evie did a round off back tuck. So she definitely can do it. But does she mean a standing back tuck? Because Evie doesn’t look like the type of athlete to be able to do that. She’s too slow. There’s no way she can’t do it because of injury. Because what sort of injury would allow you to do a r/o back tuck but not a standing back tuck?

What are the gazillion videos she has posted on IG stories about? I don’t have the energy to go through each one on stories down.
Xulie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Xulie »

Glass Half Full wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:59 am What are the gazillion videos she has posted on IG stories about? I don’t have the energy to go through each one on stories down.
She's upset with herself for claiming to have moral standards, when her behavior says otherwise.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Xulie wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:51 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:59 am What are the gazillion videos she has posted on IG stories about? I don’t have the energy to go through each one on stories down.
She's upset with herself for claiming to have moral standards, when her behavior says otherwise.
That fake tan is special
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

Watching an old blog and EV is hanging out with the dogs then Daniel comes over and tells EV to make Briggs close dish the vlog. She tried and couldn’t so Daniel starts WRENCHING THE DOGS MOUTH OPEN AND SHUT very forcefully (he needed that about of force because the dog did not want to participate in this) to make the dog “talk” and then EV does it next. I cried watching this. They could’ve broken his jaw!!!!! It’s highly possible that this is just me that feels that way, I’m a bit of a bleeding heart especially when it comes to dogs but I’m also a dog trainer and this feels very much like abuse. No, they’re not hauling off and hitting the dog or anything like that but clearly the dog didn’t like it if you watch his body language and how he’s trying to pull away and paw at them to get them to stop. They no longer have this dog but I’m surprised nobody got bit pulling shit like this; I would not have felt one ounce of empathy if one of them would’ve gotten bit over this. People like this SHOULD NOT own dogs. The more times I see this clip, the more pissed I become.

FloridaMOM
Amateur
Amateur

Glass Half Full wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:01 pm
Xulie wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:51 am She's upset with herself for claiming to have moral standards, when her behavior says otherwise.
That fake tan is special
"The fake tan is special", LOL! Is there anything that isn't fake? I mean, we have the drawn on eyebrows, the glued on lashes, the silicone lips, the nails, the botox, the hair color & her "living her best life" in general. ALL fake.
FloridaMOM
Amateur
Amateur

& She's old
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

FloridaMOM wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:19 am & She's old
LOL nice try Kendal 😂. She tries to dress like her teenage daughters and that doesn’t quite work for her at 44, especially when she looks older than her age already. She lets her insecurities slip out in her replies to comments; she doesn’t want to be old so she calls someone else it.

Offtopic: By the way, if any of you have any screenshots or catch a moment where Kendal is being rude to her commenters, please screenshot it! I’d love to have it for a video I’m working on!
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Evie eats so much junk that it’s not good if your a ‘cheerleader’. They may think they do cheerleading but they don’t!
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

FloridaMOM wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:19 am & She's old
You’re only as pretty as how you treat people….or something like that…that’s on her Ig stories today. Kendal, if that’s the case, you’re ugly
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So what was it that happened to both Evie and Brinley today? They had physiotherapy at the same time? Oh wow. I must say, I like how Brinley seems a lot more confident in the past few months. I hope she doesn’t become cocky like her big sister
bass714
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bass714 »

Glass Half Full wrote:So what was it that happened to both Evie and Brinley today? They had physiotherapy at the same time? Oh wow. I must say, I like how Brinley seems a lot more confident in the past few months. I hope she doesn’t become cocky like her big sister
It’s pretty cool to see Brinley breaking out of her shell. But just like you said, let’s hope she doesn’t become full of herself. I don’t think she will though, she’s way more calm and reserved than the rest of the family. I have a feeling Kapri will follow directly in Evie and Kendal’s footsteps though. She just has that same personality already at such a young age that Brinley didn’t have. I’m really glad to see more of Brinley’s personality though. Let’s just hope Evie and Kendal don’t ruin the rest of them cause they really are good kids.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”