TeenMoms(MTV)

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

TeenMoms(MTV)

Unread post by twomommies »

So who else watches the bullshit show that MTV calls "Teen Mom"? Thoughts on last night's episode?
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TeenMoms(MTV)

Unread post by Ripley »

Am i in the right place to talk about teen mom 2? Or is there another thread for that? LOL! i am lost. Since I didnt see another one for just teen mom 2, i will post here. Please redirect me if i should be someplace else.
I just watched last week's episode of teen mom. I am a week behind. It was the episode where Jenelle and nathan got in a fight and he woudnt go to jenelle's mom's house to help decorate for he shower. i have to say i wanted to jump through the screen, grab jace and take him home and adopt him in the scene where he and jenelle were in the car. Jenelle and Nathan were yelling and swearing in front of him in the house. Then next scene, jenelle and jace were in the car and jenelle started to cry. Then jace started singing something like "all the world is a rainbow. It is made of different people etc..." with his little hands doing the actions. He looked so SAD. I wanted to hug him so badly!! i dont know if he was just trying to cope with everyone yelling at each other and he was going to "his happy place"? Or if he was trying to comfort his mom? But either way, it was so sad and sweet. I hope someone from MTV is helping him get some counselling. It looks like he could benefit from it. Maybe dr drew will address it. I hope so.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Did you see when he was in the car seat he wasn't even strapped in. His straps were behind him and when he leaned forward you could see they were under him
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by blackbetty »

There's a thread for this. Second comment
#FreeBen
sundaylover
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by sundaylover »

Is this a reality show ? It has a really low rating on IMDb.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”