maggielin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by maggielin »

Aurielle wrote:
Bekkaz wrote:What's confusing about a child picking a pink bracelet? You do realise pink is just a colour? It has no gender, it is not a boy colour or a girl colour, it has no magical powers towards sexuality, it simply is a colour. And as a side note, did you realise that a couple hundred years ago, pink WAS classed as a boy colour and baby boys were often put in pink.
and there are pictures of younger boys in dress like outfits that nobody would dare dress a boy in today

What day did she go to the waterpark? I've realised she doesn't seem to take the kids many places besides the trampoline park and generally prices are cheaper and places are quieter during the week when kids are at school.If Huxley has sensory issues he would most likely be better in quieter places with less people but with all of homegurls screeching he must be getting a little used to it.Maybe a reason he hasn't latched to her as much as James?
that brings up something interesting. people in china are a lot more soft spoken and quiet. its just the culture
jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

maggielin wrote:
Aurielle wrote:
Bekkaz wrote:What's confusing about a child picking a pink bracelet? You do realise pink is just a colour? It has no gender, it is not a boy colour or a girl colour, it has no magical powers towards sexuality, it simply is a colour. And as a side note, did you realise that a couple hundred years ago, pink WAS classed as a boy colour and baby boys were often put in pink.
and there are pictures of younger boys in dress like outfits that nobody would dare dress a boy in today

What day did she go to the waterpark? I've realised she doesn't seem to take the kids many places besides the trampoline park and generally prices are cheaper and places are quieter during the week when kids are at school.If Huxley has sensory issues he would most likely be better in quieter places with less people but with all of homegurls screeching he must be getting a little used to it.Maybe a reason he hasn't latched to her as much as James?
that brings up something interesting. people in china are a lot more soft spoken and quiet. its just the culture
Have you been there? Every restaurant and all the public transit is loud as HELL. They practically shout at each other.

My fiancé is from China and he says Americans can be louder in volume but Chinese people tend to speak louder more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maggielin
Talker
Talker

thats in the context of conversation and its just how their dialect is. americans are just loud to be loud. shrieking just to shriek.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

i'm not going to talk negatively about a child but she's raising her girls to be brats. i know she corrects them but i feel like that's only on camera. because the girls first thoughts, first reactions to each other are...bratty. these are the early stages of how "mean girls" are made. mainly in the last video my god. myka is creating the textbook blonde mean girls. if thats the case, i hope she keeps them out of public schools. i cant imagine how they'd treat other kids if they treat each other like that
MommyCrusader
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MommyCrusader »

maggielin wrote:i'm not going to talk negatively about a child but she's raising her girls to be brats. i know she corrects them but i feel like that's only on camera. because the girls first thoughts, first reactions to each other are...bratty. these are the early stages of how "mean girls" are made. mainly in the last video my god.
You would know huh? Especially posting on here and all...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
maggielin
Talker
Talker

MommyCrusader wrote:
maggielin wrote:i'm not going to talk negatively about a child but she's raising her girls to be brats. i know she corrects them but i feel like that's only on camera. because the girls first thoughts, first reactions to each other are...bratty. these are the early stages of how "mean girls" are made. mainly in the last video my god.

you do a fair share of that yourself, sweetheart. my personal fave? saying huxley was better off as an orphan. ouch.

people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MommyCrusader
Amateur
Amateur

maggielin wrote:
MommyCrusader wrote:

you do a fair share of that yourself, sweetheart. my personal fave? saying huxley was better off as an orphan. ouch.

people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks :(
Wow, haha, you do get that was sarcasm, right!? ImageImageImage I've never said anything bad about Myka or her family!

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I think Myka would totally have taken that as a joke coming from her best defender on a gossip sight
Sarcasm

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
MommyCrusader
Amateur
Amateur

Kaylor1 wrote:I think Myka would totally have taken that as a joke coming from her best defender on a gossip sight
Sarcasm

You're probably right, that comment definitely could have been misinterpreted. But I was mad that you guys have to find the bad in every situation. Several of you guys watch these women like Myka just so you can talk crap about them. That makes all of you mean girls. It's not right. Myka isn't perfect and even I sometimes think of things that I could put her down for, but I don't. Think about areas in your life that you're not perfect in, imagine if everyone on the street noticed and whispered about them constantly. It takes the same amount of energy to be kind as it does to "snark" on others, so why not choose to be kind? Maybe try working on you instead of obsessing about people you can't stand.

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

MommyCrusader wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:I think Myka would totally have taken that as a joke coming from her best defender on a gossip sight
Sarcasm

You're probably right, that comment definitely could have been misinterpreted. But I was mad that you guys have to find the bad in every situation. Several of you guys watch these women like Myka just so you can talk crap about them. That makes all of you mean girls. It's not right. Myka isn't perfect and even I sometimes think of things that I could put her down for, but I don't. Think about areas in your life that you're not perfect in, imagine if everyone on the street noticed and whispered about them constantly. It takes the same amount of energy to be kind as it does to "snark" on others, so why not choose to be kind? Maybe try working on you instead of obsessing about people you can't stand.

Hun, you should get off this site then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maggielin
Talker
Talker

you're the only "fan" on a gossip site lmao.

i dont attack children, children are a product of their environment, therefore, i question the parenting more than the child.

saying huxley would be better off in an orphanage attacks the child, says he doesn't deserve a home. he deserves a billion "homes" like any other child on this earth. my view and how i wouldve worded that: he deserves a better home. maybe him placed with them, isn't a good idea.

attack the parenting. not the child. this should be law on this website.
Grabthepopcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabthepopcorn »

Wow she is letting her daughter Kova (6 or 7) watch the bachelor and the movie IT. She has no morals or standards whatsoever. Ridiculous. Kids that age should not be watching those shows/movies
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

MommyCrusader wrote:
Sarcasm

Technically no ones whispering cause anyone can read this
tribeoffive
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tribeoffive »

How come Huxley always gets the bad haircut???? :|
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

tribeoffive wrote:How come Huxley always gets the bad haircut???? :|
Because she wanted to show the shape of his head and by blaming the hairstylist she gets to show just how bad huxleys skull is deformed without it looking like she intentionally got that haircut just so she could once again use hux’s medical problems to make herself look so great for rescuing himImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Is there anything that can be done to improve his skull at this point? Is it too late for him to get the helmut. His skull looked pretty bad, poor kiddo.

I also agree that she was eager to show it, because she knows it would make us all sad to his neglect.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

God. This woman needs to learn about Asian hair. You cannot cut it in those bullshit haircuts they do for Radley. Huxley's hair is finer. She needs to A. Allow it to grow out to the point where it gets long and can frame his face OR B. Give him a normal buzz and ditch the mohawk idea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

God. This woman needs to learn about Asian hair. You cannot cut it in those bullshit haircuts they do for Radley. Huxley's hair is finer. She needs to A. Allow it to grow out to the point where it gets long and can frame his face OR B. Give him a normal buzz and ditch the mohawk idea.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Why can't she get it through her head that the common white boy haircut doesn't suit Huxley? Let it grow out. The shaved sides don't work for him.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Defuego wrote:Why can't she get it through her head that the common white boy haircut doesn't suit Huxley? Let it grow out. The shaved sides don't work for him.
Inexperience maybe.. I bet she has never even thought that the hair is different. Like with afro hair it is pretty obvious but I guess she thought that straight hair is straight hair...

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”