myka stauffer

Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

LOL. Anyone realize her last insta story the other day was her & Jim telling their viewers where their “meet up” was....
then after that we never heard about the meet up again. I have a hunch NO ONE showed. If anyone would have came, you know darn well Myka would have plastered clips, pics or an update on how it went... any chance to look as relevant as the more bigger YT moms. There hasn’t been one single mention of the so called
meet up since.
Take that as a hint Myka...
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Grabthepopcorn wrote:
Bekkaz wrote:
morrelouie wrote:Why does Huxley seem more developed behavior wise than their other son?

Is it just me or does their son Radley seem like 1. He can't talk or form sentences. He whines 2. He's SIGNIFICANTLY younger than Huxley.

I thought he was 2 years old approaching 3? Like closer to 3 years old? Why can't Radley talk?
Well when they talk to him in a baby voice such as 'wanna go pway?', it's not really surprising that he can't talk properly.

Wanna Pway Hux-ie!? His name is Huxley!
We’re gonna get some bites. She’s always saying AF! As in I’m hungry AF. And so many more annoying things. And her vocab and grammar is horrid.
I have no problem with them calling him Huxie - it's just his pet name. I have a daughter named Harriet and we call her Harry or Harry Potter (or Sweetpea or Stink bum lol etc). But not pronouncing words properly drives me crazy. Even when my kids were babies we never baby talked words....yes to changing our tone and maybe sentence structure but never dropping sounds or 'look at the brmm brmm' or 'there's a meow'. Or (my own personal pet hate) Doggie, Kitty, Sheepie, Horsie, Fishy, Ducky, Lamby...
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nevermind1987 »

Myka has a manager?! Hahahahaha ohh my
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

WTF!! Did anyone watch her new "clean with me" today??? Why does Huxley sleep on a mattress on the floor? What happened to the boys room? Did I miss something? There is literally NOTHING in there. It is an empty room with a crib? No wall hangings, no toys... She is NUTS
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Darlene2016 wrote:WTF!! Did anyone watch her new "clean with me" today??? Why does Huxley sleep on a mattress on the floor? What happened to the boys room? Did I miss something? There is literally NOTHING in there. It is an empty room with a crib? No wall hangings, no toys... She is NUTS
He seems to rock a lot and struggle in his crib so they've placed his mattress on the floor to see if that helps. Jim is (was?) also co-sleeping. Not sure if sharing main bed with Myka too or if James is just laying with Huxley on the floor until he goes to sleep.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Remember when myka called Huxley "Hucky"? I commented here saying it sounds like a vomit noise and I haven't heard her call him that since only Huxey which I don't have a problem with, it's like calling a Jessica" Jess" or "Jessi"
Grabthepopcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabthepopcorn »

How would they cosleep when the two adults already share a full size bed? There is no room. No wonder it didn’t work out
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Grabthepopcorn wrote:How would they cosleep when the two adults already share a full size bed? There is no room. No wonder it didn’t work out
The are both pretty tiny though!
And I had to google a full bed, it's what we call a double bed. Not very common in NZ. Most go from a single to a queen or king.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Grabthepopcorn wrote:How would they cosleep when the two adults already share a full size bed? There is no room. No wonder it didn’t work out
So sleeping on the floor is better?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

People on these boards really don't get sarcasm do they?
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Aurielle wrote:People on these boards really don't get sarcasm do they?
Struggling to see any sarcasm in the last few posts???
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

I can't stand her thumbnails ugh wtf
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

She’s really laying the Christian stuff on thick in the Easter basket video, going on and on about their bible reading, daily devotionals, Christian tv their kids watch.
illumia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by illumia »

charliema16 wrote:She’s really laying the Christian stuff on thick in the Easter basket video, going on and on about their bible reading, daily devotionals, Christian tv their kids watch.
I came here to post this! Do you think she even goes to church?
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nevermind1987 »

They don’t go to church for Christ sakes!! (Lol) it would be all over the vlogs if they did!
caseofwanderlust97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caseofwanderlust97 »

Just coming here to vent about a comment I saw Myka make. I may have mentioned it before, can't remember since this is one thread I tend to not read regularly. I subscribe to Michelle Reed, who is a Christian college student in NYC. She posted a workout routine on her main channel today and of course Myka commented on it. Michelle's audience is high school and college girls. Is Myka really that desperate that she's trying to encourage younger girls to go to her channels? *eye roll* The last thing these girls need is to go from watching Michelle's videos to watching the train wreck that is Myka's life. *another eye roll*
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

illumia wrote:
charliema16 wrote:She’s really laying the Christian stuff on thick in the Easter basket video, going on and on about their bible reading, daily devotionals, Christian tv their kids watch.
I came here to post this! Do you think she even goes to church?
Nope, she’d be doing church routine videos if they did.
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

It really bugged me that when introducing huxleys basket she said "my new son we just got from China" just the language makes it sound like she picked milk up from a ship not adopted a child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grabthepopcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabthepopcorn »

My comment wasn’t taken the way I meant. I don’t think you could comfortably cosleep with two adults on a full size bed and a 2 almost 3 year old child. But that’s just me and I think Myka was stupid to think she could or would. I don’t think sleeping on the floor is great either. They could at least get a toddler bed. She’s probably pissed because she just bought a crib and he doesn’t use it. I thought home studies were done so it was shown the newly adopted child would have his/her own room. He needs his own space.
MommyCrusader
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MommyCrusader »

nevermind1987 wrote:They don’t go to church for Christ sakes!! (Lol) it would be all over the vlogs if they did!
I didn't know you had to go to church in order to praise the Lord.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”