New YouTube mommies

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: New YouTube mommies

Unread post by lmmomSD »

addyrs wrote:I just found a family called Knorpp and South. Anyone seen them? They're pretty interesting imo - they have 9 kids, 4 biological and 5 adopted, and for the past like year they have been living and travelling across the US in an RV.
My daughter just found them. They're interesting. I wonder where they get their money from, because it seems like they have tried a few lifestyles-- they tried farming before the RV life. I think it's really great that they adopted so many kids. That's another factor that makes me think they're independently wealthy-- those international adoptions aren't cheap, and doing 5 of them would cost a pretty penny. And they're not getting the kind of views and subscribers to cover that. I like that the parents are affectionate with each other, but I don't see a lot of affection with the kids.
Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

Zoe Young is a really new YouTuber; like less than 200 subs new, but she posts a lot of content. I'm not sure how I feel about her, I don't think I like her but I can't tell lol. She definitely is into the super bright white thing like Britney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tollorenza
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tollorenza »

- life with kimmy and Lizzie
- itsmekasside
LiveLaughLoveMommy

Unread post by LiveLaughLoveMommy »

NO SELF ADVERTISING - MOD
Little Lion Momma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Little Lion Momma »

2babyboys wrote:Little lion Family is a newer channel I think. It's a family with two boys like less than a year apart. The wife mainly does all the vlogging and her husband works. Their boys names are Jameson and Finnegan (irish much?). I like them. Very down to earth. They also live with her parents, a la daily bumps.

2babyboys, I am flattered that you enjoy our channel. I don't know if I should be happy to find our name on such a website though. though do not wish to offend you and I truly appreciate your support. However, as a YouTuber, no matter how small my channel, I support all youtubers. I can see from your posts that you are a big fan, but I can also see that you enjoy the mistreatment of OKbaby. Oscar and Kyra happen to be one of our favorite vlogging couples and I am insulted that one of our Lions would say such horrid things. You are entitled to your opinion, and you are entitled to say what you wish about whomever. I simply ask that you don't involve my name with your insults towards people that I care greatly for. As a Youtubers, we all stand together. And while I appreciate your seeming loyalty, I stand with ourcommunity.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Oh. My. Lord. I have never watched your channel but I can imagine how amazing you are if Oscar and Kyra are your favorites. Also, referring to viewers by cutesy names is vomit inducing.
Little Lion Momma
Wallflower
Wallflower

nutbagmcgee wrote:Oh. My. Lord. I have never watched your channel but I can imagine how amazing you are if Oscar and Kyra are your favorites. Also, referring to viewers by cutesy names is vomit inducing.
Thanks for the heads up
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

Little Lion Momma wrote:
2babyboys wrote:Little lion Family is a newer channel I think. It's a family with two boys like less than a year apart. The wife mainly does all the vlogging and her husband works. Their boys names are Jameson and Finnegan (irish much?). I like them. Very down to earth. They also live with her parents, a la daily bumps.

2babyboys, I am flattered that you enjoy our channel. I don't know if I should be happy to find our name on such a website though. though do not wish to offend you and I truly appreciate your support. However, as a YouTuber, no matter how small my channel, I support all youtubers. I can see from your posts that you are a big fan, but I can also see that you enjoy the mistreatment of OKbaby. Oscar and Kyra happen to be one of our favorite vlogging couples and I am insulted that one of our Lions would say such horrid things. You are entitled to your opinion, and you are entitled to say what you wish about whomever. I simply ask that you don't involve my name with your insults towards people that I care greatly for. As a Youtubers, we all stand together. And while I appreciate your seeming loyalty, I stand with ourcommunity.
Omg. Did you really just say "one of our Lion's"? Maybe get off a yt gossip website. Especially if you have such thin skin. Talk about biting the hands that feed you. You have no right to tell anyone what they can and cant say or who they can and can't like.
Little Lion Momma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Karissa7 wrote:
Little Lion Momma wrote:

Omg. Did you really just say "one of our Lion's"? Maybe get off a yt gossip website. Especially if you have such thin skin. Talk about biting the hands that feed you. You have no right to tell anyone what they can and cant say or who they can and can't like.

Hey, do you have a course I could sign up for? I'd really like to learn your ways!!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Little Lion Momma wrote:

why the heck are you on this website then? xD How did you even find it? Guess someone's really into herself/googling herself
Little Lion Momma
Wallflower
Wallflower

I was alerted by one of our subscribers that someone was promoting our channel and I came to see. I then saw this person's other posts and now I'm here. I'm not here to join in with those who decide to gossip and banter. Although, this is a wonderful place to do so. Our YouTube channel is infinitesimal and therefore does not feed us.I don't wish to participate in negativity simply because I don't have time to waste on other people's superficial issues. I said my peace in my original post and that is that. I'm sure you disagree because EVERYONE on this site is here to cast stones at people they don't actually know.
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Little Lion Momma wrote:I don't wish to participate in negativity simply because I don't have time to waste on other people's superficial issues.
And yet, here you are. Looks like your boring videos barely get any views. No wonder you're coming here trying to promote yourself. May not want to piss off the very few who do watch you, though.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Little Lion Momma wrote:I was alerted by one of our subscribers that someone was promoting our channel and I came to see. I then saw this person's other posts and now I'm here. I'm not here to join in with those who decide to gossip and banter. Although, this is a wonderful place to do so. Our YouTube channel is infinitesimal and therefore does not feed us.I don't wish to participate in negativity simply because I don't have time to waste on other people's superficial issues. I said my peace in my original post and that is that. I'm sure you disagree because EVERYONE on this site is here to cast stones at people they don't actually know.

Hilarious! Fuck off you patronising bitch.. Go exploit your kids on the Internet for money. Stupid cunt.
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jean_queen »

* LoeppkysLife is pretty cute

* Lauryn McBride is a smaller channel that doesn't update super often but I really like her
Fafbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fafbaby »

Darci Isabella.
She's puts too many transitions in her videos it's ridiculous!!
Fafbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fafbaby »

Darci Isabella.
She's puts too many transitions in her videos it's ridiculous!!
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone watch Jessica/keepcalmandclean? And NO, I'm not her. She's pretty new, but her channel grew fast because she's your typical pretty sahm who sits and spends her rich husband's money all day. I really liked her at first and had high hopes, but it's become obvious she's dying to become a sponsor whore. She's falling over herself trying to be bff's with the likes of Meg and Mykah. Disappointing.
Nancy786
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nancy786 »

Check out PlusVibesZ they are muslim and pretty nice they gave my friend a giftcard for a giveaway it was really nice of them even though they aren't that big yet.
Madeline_05
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Madeline_05 »

I really enjoy Olivia Palmer, MckaylaAndBaby, and RaisingCaden and then your more popular ones, KKandbabyJ, OKbaby,BEplus3, and KDandKids
molly35465
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by molly35465 »

I really like Jorja Fox (xoTheMsJFox) ! She's only got a small following so far, but she's a British mom which is nice cause theres so many American moms out there (not that I don't love them too lol) but yeah she's really real and funny. I also like Karlee Holden and the life of us vlogs.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”