New YouTube mommies

H2343
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New YouTube mommies

Unread post by H2343 »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:You couldn’t of said it better, I use to love Juliana but i think she changed when she met the other girls. Idk if you watched The Jackson Hive but i enjoy their videos every once in a while I haven’t heard Emily bash on other Youtubers and she doesn’t do it for the money she does it for a hobby!
Sharon234 wrote:Yes, I am so sick of Juliana too. She sounds so incredibly jealous in her rant videos about other people. Her one video she was taking crap on people who get family pictures saying they aren’t the Kardashian’s. She sounded extremely jealous and petty. I’m tired of this let’s think we’re better than the other Youtube moms because we show “real life” and talk shit trend.
Juliana is so damn annoying now...even her MIL in her latest vlog was confused by her attitude at certain times. She really needs a thread. She is trying so hard to act like she is this cool piece of shit that doesn't give a shit yet she does.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I know I watched the video of when she first got to PA for Christmas and I haven’t watched since. I feel like she prefers her bfs family over Her own family. She loves to vlog her MIL and she loves taking about being home in PA and she’s so excited and this and that..but all of her Miami vlogs were her complains about being in Miami with her parents all day to me in reality Miami is her home because that’s where she grew up with her parents not PA she lived there for college and met her bf that is not home. Does anyone else notice her attitude change when she’s at home in PA with her in laws?
H2343 wrote:
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:You couldn’t of said it better, I use to love Juliana but i think she changed when she met the other girls. Idk if you watched The Jackson Hive but i enjoy their videos every once in a while I haven’t heard Emily bash on other Youtubers and she doesn’t do it for the money she does it for a hobby!
Sharon234 wrote:Yes, I am so sick of Juliana too. She sounds so incredibly jealous in her rant videos about other people. Her one video she was taking crap on people who get family pictures saying they aren’t the Kardashian’s. She sounded extremely jealous and petty. I’m tired of this let’s think we’re better than the other Youtube moms because we show “real life” and talk shit trend.
Juliana is so damn annoying now...even her MIL in her latest vlog was confused by her attitude at certain times. She really needs a thread. She is trying so hard to act like she is this cool piece of shit that doesn't give a shit yet she does.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Not sure where to post but I don’t see a forum for them. Anyone watch Our Ttibe of Many? Thoughts? I’m a little split on them. I mostly think they’re okay but there are some things that bug me.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

dahell wrote:Not sure where to post but I don’t see a forum for them. Anyone watch Our Ttibe of Many? Thoughts? I’m a little split on them. I mostly think they’re okay but there are some things that bug me.
They're always in my recommended. Ive only seen snippets but there's something off with them, mom has crazy eyes and I don't get having so many kids. Are they Mormon? What are the things that bug you about them?
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

maullaban wrote:
dahell wrote:Not sure where to post but I don’t see a forum for them. Anyone watch Our Ttibe of Many? Thoughts? I’m a little split on them. I mostly think they’re okay but there are some things that bug me.
They're always in my recommended. Ive only seen snippets but there's something off with them, mom has crazy eyes and I don't get having so many kids. Are they Mormon? What are the things that bug you about them?
They aren’t Mormon. I think they would just probably classify themselves as non-denominational Christian? They call themselves both pastors but it seems her husband is more of a “main pastor”. Not sure what she does in the church. I think she used to be a nurse. I think the thing that bugs me is their channel growth and how much of a business it is for them even though they kind of act like it’s not. I get the feeling they’ve always had to have a lot of “side hustles” (understandable with such a big family) and this is the one that stuck. Their channel blew up and I think they are making a killing off of it now. I don’t quite know if I can put my finger on anything else...something definitely seems off. But she really does seem so nice and down to earth so maybe YT just has me jaded? I would definitely not function with kids so close together but it doesn’t seem to faze her? Also, if I’m being honest, she definitely has something going on with her eye. It almost looks like she had a stroke? But I really don’t think she did. Maybe just a lazy eye? Her kids seem to have severe speech issues that I hope she seeks help with.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

dahell wrote:
maullaban wrote:
They aren’t Mormon. I think they would just probably classify themselves as non-denominational Christian? They call themselves both pastors but it seems her husband is more of a “main pastor”. Not sure what she does in the church. I think she used to be a nurse. I think the thing that bugs me is their channel growth and how much of a business it is for them even though they kind of act like it’s not. I get the feeling they’ve always had to have a lot of “side hustles” (understandable with such a big family) and this is the one that stuck. Their channel blew up and I think they are making a killing off of it now. I don’t quite know if I can put my finger on anything else...something definitely seems off. But she really does seem so nice and down to earth so maybe YT just has me jaded? I would definitely not function with kids so close together but it doesn’t seem to faze her? Also, if I’m being honest, she definitely has something going on with her eye. It almost looks like she had a stroke? But I really don’t think she did. Maybe just a lazy eye? Her kids seem to have severe speech issues that I hope she seeks help with.
Props to her for making 8 kids look easy and here I am with one baby and that's enough for me!
I've just seen a few grocery hauls so I'll have to watch some other videos to see the kids speech issues. That's strange if she's not taking any action, I hope she is too.
They're homeschooled so they don't need speech issues setting them back even more socially.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

And she seems exhausted this last grocery hall. She normally doesn’t seem tired (like I would with 8? kids) And mentions her youngest is 8 months. I think she’s pregnant but hasn’t announced yet.
Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

So Julianna and Hilary are going to do a video/ giveaway together...why does she like her?????
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Ok needing new suggestions!! Preferably not money hungry, desperate for approval types LOL. I’m over all the sponsorships, begging for subscribers and all that. I’m just looking for good motivating cleaning videos, maybe some organizing!! They don’t even have to be moms!
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Decororchid528 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:48 am Ok needing new suggestions!! Preferably not money hungry, desperate for approval types LOL. I’m over all the sponsorships, begging for subscribers and all that. I’m just looking for good motivating cleaning videos, maybe some organizing!! They don’t even have to be moms!
Maybe you'd like This Crazy Life. She does a lot of cleaning videos. She does do sponsorships with Grove collaborative but she seems normal and nice so it doesn't bother me.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

maullaban wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:00 pm
Decororchid528 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:48 am Ok needing new suggestions!! Preferably not money hungry, desperate for approval types LOL. I’m over all the sponsorships, begging for subscribers and all that. I’m just looking for good motivating cleaning videos, maybe some organizing!! They don’t even have to be moms!
Maybe you'd like This Crazy Life. She does a lot of cleaning videos. She does do sponsorships with Grove collaborative but she seems normal and nice so it doesn't bother me.

I watch her!! Love her!!!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”