Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New YouTube mommies

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I really enjoy watching Juliana I don’t like that she became BFF with Hilary Alex though hopefully that ends, but i still enjoy your videos you can tell she lives within her means and isn’t trying to be someone she’s not.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

I decided to watch a few of Lauren Ashley Vlogs & stalked her IG she seems sweet and has a cute family but she is a mom life complainer.

mommasimps wrote:The New Mom
Lauren Ashley Vlogs
Caitlyn Neier
livingonaprayer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by livingonaprayer »

She’s blah and does complain a lot oh and her husband wants to be an Instagram/Youtube husband so bad!!!
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I decided to watch a few of Lauren Ashley Vlogs & stalked her IG she seems sweet and has a cute family but she is a mom life complainer.

Lauren Ashley Vlogs
Caitlyn Neier

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Yes! They have a cute family I just don’t think YT is for them lol I’m looking for new YouTubers to watch because I can’t stand Aaryn or Liza anymore they were my favorite now they make me cringe. Juliana is doing vlogmas so I’m looking forward to that & I love that she’s also Hispanic different dynamic of the usual Youtubers
livingonaprayer wrote:She’s blah and does complain a lot oh and her husband wants to be an Instagram/Youtube husband so bad!!!
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I decided to watch a few of Lauren Ashley Vlogs & stalked her IG she seems sweet and has a cute family but she is a mom life complainer.

Lauren Ashley Vlogs
Caitlyn Neier

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Does anyone watch “Madison king” on here?
youngmom_2346
Talker
Talker

Unread post by youngmom_2346 »

yes. love her!
youngmom_2346
Talker
Talker

Unread post by youngmom_2346 »

I love jamie's journey and emily from the jackson hive!! their family is the most adorable, and her husband is the best. works his butt off, and is just the sweetest family. they seem rich, but they don't act full of themself or lazy like a lot of the yters
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah I like Madison king as well. I admire her for going to get her degree unlike other moms who just think youtube will last forever
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Okay so I really enjoyed Juliana, however I was on Aaryn thread and someone said to watch her latest video which I hadn’t and she’s totally being the grinch!

These new YouTube mommies need their own thread!!
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I really enjoy watching Juliana I don’t like that she became BFF with Hilary Alex though hopefully that ends, but i still enjoy your videos you can tell she lives within her means and isn’t trying to be someone she’s not.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

I actually really like the Jackson Hive they obviously are very wealthy and it’s crystal clear that the parents support their lifestyle but the videos I’ve watch so far I really like. They use clickbait titles but so far I have not heard Emily bashing on any other youtubers or ranting about social media and how everyone is trying to be extra!
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Okay so I really enjoyed Juliana, however I was on Aaryn thread and someone said to watch her latest video which I hadn’t and she’s totally being the grinch!

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I really enjoy watching Juliana I don’t like that she became BFF with Hilary Alex though hopefully that ends, but i still enjoy your videos you can tell she lives within her means and isn’t trying to be someone she’s not.
Actually, Juliana's boyfriends SIL is also a fashion influencers and she posted that her family got Christmas photos done and are working on sending out christmas cards within 20 minutes after that post Juliana posted her rant on christmas cards, photoshoots and decor on her instastories and then the video was posted the next day...I don't think this was a bashing on moms per se, but really just throwing shade towards her future SIL. Cause everything she mentions she hates her SIL has done, like christmas trees in every corner...her SIL is also a YT and has been for 10 years.
I think Juliana would love to be a RHOYT...she always sucks up to them.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Really? I was never into Michele videos but I’m going to watch that video now lol that’s crazy, I think she’s a little jealous she keeps saying that while in Miami shes living in the moment with her family but I think it’s bs I think she rather be with her MIL I noticed she’s really into her and makes her seem fun and how she’s so excited to be there and she talks on and on about being PA but when she’s with her mom she seems to be bored. I just got different vibes when she got to Miami lol
H2343 wrote:
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Okay so I really enjoyed Juliana, however I was on Aaryn thread and someone said to watch her latest video which I hadn’t and she’s totally being the grinch!

Actually, Juliana's boyfriends SIL is also a fashion influencers and she posted that her family got Christmas photos done and are working on sending out christmas cards within 20 minutes after that post Juliana posted her rant on christmas cards, photoshoots and decor on her instastories and then the video was posted the next day...I don't think this was a bashing on moms per se, but really just throwing shade towards her future SIL. Cause everything she mentions she hates her SIL has done, like christmas trees in every corner...her SIL is also a YT and has been for 10 years.
I think Juliana would love to be a RHOYT...she always sucks up to them.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

and I definitely think Juliana is jumping on the baby bandwagon, she use to say they were going to have another baby but not for awhile and all of sudden she changed her mind and said it will be happening sooner than later. I just hope her videos are not all about updating us on her pregnancy lol
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Does anyone watch “Caitlyn neier” she has about 20,000 or so subscribers. I like her but I swear she’s such a sponsorship whore
Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chickennugget123 »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Does anyone watch “Caitlyn neier” she has about 20,000 or so subscribers. I like her but I swear she’s such a sponsorship whore
Yes!!!!! I really want to like her... but you put it perfectly. The “sponsorship whore” thing makes it hard
ellee_2005
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellee_2005 »

Paige Danielle Billy from bratayleys cousin she's pregnant with a little girl but know one knows who the father is some people think it's Curtis a couple think it's Hayden Summer also dad anyways you all probably already know her
ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

Erica King Vlog. Super tiny channel but I really enjoy her. She doesn't do youtube for money, and what she does make will be donated to charity.
ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

foreverflowers wrote:"Almost Daily" is one my new favorites! Anyone else watch her and her family? She has two kids and is a military wife that just loved to Germany.

I watch her for a while. She does whines alot for having a very blessed life. No high school diploma and doesnt have to work. and I never seen an adult say BAE so much in my life lol.
Sharon234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sharon234 »

Does anyone watch Brittany Ann? She recently switched her content,and I find her new stuff pretty annoying. I think she’s trying to hard to fit in with the people who make fun of the youtube moms.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”