Tammy Hembrow

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tammy Hembrow

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Anyone follow her on IG and now on YouTube? I will admit she was one of those people I loved to hate on IG, mostly because I'm jealous that she's so damn perfect and she seemed a little vain and materialistic. But I must admit ever since adding her on snapchat and now watching her new YT channel, I can't help but love her. I had no idea they were both only 22, and she seems like an amazing mom. Her and Reece both talk so lovingly to Wolf, and seem to be extremely sweet to each other as well. Wanted to see if anyone else watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Re: Tammy Hembrow

Unread post by dnbunny »

Yeah! I actually found her channel before her Instagram and think she's so sweet honestly! Doesn't come off as vain or bitchy to me! :)

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Have you looked at her Instagram? That's what I have followed her on for over a year and got that vibe, but ever since she's had her little girl I haven't gotten it near as much. She seems super invested in her kids before everything else, which is refreshing!

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

blahblahblahhh wrote:Have you looked at her Instagram? That's what I have followed her on for over a year and got that vibe, but ever since she's had her little girl I haven't gotten it near as much. She seems super invested in her kids before everything else, which is refreshing!

Just checked it out! Yeah I totally see how you got that vibe from Instagram.. I did too! Crazy how sweet she is in real life to her kids though :)

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”