• Advertisement
    

TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby mommaof2cuties » Mon May 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Like literal trash. How pathetic you even get to meet her mommy if she has to travel to take the pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4807 times

Advertisement

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Aezie » Mon May 14, 2018 4:03 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:Like literal trash. How pathetic you even get to meet her mommy if she has to travel to take the pics

So. Much. Cringe.
Aezie
Amateur
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 270 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Mummyandthree » Mon May 14, 2018 5:07 pm

"dhes not out to rip you off" that statement in itself placed in an ad is trash

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 1366 times
Been thanked: 1089 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby mommaof2cuties » Mon May 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Hmm lies lol. It must suck having a friend like hayley. She's only her friend if chuckie isn't in the picture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4807 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Mon May 14, 2018 8:53 pm

So, I actually mod several threads here and a conversation came up tonight in one of them that made me think of a question to post to that thread. I thought it might be interesting to ask here too. Sorry in advance to anyone that might be in any of my other threads as I have already asked it in another group, but I may ask it in a few more. You might just see this question again. Answer if you feel like it, feel free to ignore if not. It was just something I thought might be interesting to some of you.... I'm not sure how I would/will answer it myself yet.

So, anyhow my question is this.... If you knew for 100% fact that Tayler was reading here (and was doing so with an open mind) and you could give her one piece of constructive criticism or advice, what would you say? As the old adage goes, you catch more bees with honey... So let's pretend, for the sake of an argument, that she would be receptive to anything you say. But only if you present it in a kind way and not in a manner that could be considered confrontational. What would you say to her? :D
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2089
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3483 times
Been thanked: 6757 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Panda714 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:11 pm

Snark...PLEASE do not take offense if I end up wording this poorly(pregnant and exhausted so nyeh)but I straight up LAUGHED at your question

Not because it’s a bad question. It’s a great question. But as a veteran to Tayler’s bullshit lemme tell you we KNOW 100% she reads here but she NEVER takes criticism. Any legitimate criticism that is worded politely is still thrown into the pile as “hate” because if you don’t simply pat her ass and tell her how great she’s doing then you’re just a jealous hater

Also did Tayler’s mom really just say HE got her pregnant when her bitch ass has openly admitted to planning Alesana and Jakoby?

Acting like she ain’t always fucking somebody lol

Takes two to tango
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5567 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Mummyandthree » Mon May 14, 2018 9:25 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So, I actually mod several threads here and a conversation came up tonight in one of them that made me think of a question to post to that thread. I thought it might be interesting to ask here too. Sorry in advance to anyone that might be in any of my other threads as I have already asked it in another group, but I may ask it in a few more. You might just see this question again. Answer if you feel like it, feel free to ignore if not. It was just something I thought might be interesting to some of you.... I'm not sure how I would/will answer it myself yet.

So, anyhow my question is this.... If you knew for 100% fact that Tayler was reading here (and was doing so with an open mind) and you could give her one piece of constructive criticism or advice, what would you say? As the old adage goes, you catch more bees with honey... So let's pretend, for the sake of an argument, that she would be receptive to anything you say. But only if you present it in a kind way and not in a manner that could be considered confrontational. What would you say to her? :D
We actively speak directly to her here all the time because she 100% does read here. She never takes it well. Weather we are nice or not. Ive given up caring about her or the kids welfare now. Honestly couldnt be arsed im just here for the shit show.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 1366 times
Been thanked: 1089 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Mummyandthree » Mon May 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Panda714 wrote:Snark...PLEASE do not take offense if I end up wording this poorly(pregnant and exhausted so nyeh)but I straight up LAUGHED at your question

Not because it’s a bad question. It’s a great question. But as a veteran to Tayler’s bullshit lemme tell you we KNOW 100% she reads here but she NEVER takes criticism. Any legitimate criticism that is worded politely is still thrown into the pile as “hate” because if you don’t simply pat her ass and tell her how great she’s doing then you’re just a jealous hater

Also did Tayler’s mom really just say HE got her pregnant when her bitch ass has openly admitted to planning Alesana and Jakoby?

Acting like she ain’t always fucking somebody lol

Takes two to tango
I read that too an i was like im sorry but WHO got her pregnant? Tayler may as well have turkey basted herself... or should i say, most likely would have if chuckie didnt bang her.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 1366 times
Been thanked: 1089 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Mon May 14, 2018 9:39 pm

Panda714 wrote:Snark...PLEASE do not take offense if I end up wording this poorly(pregnant and exhausted so nyeh)but I straight up LAUGHED at your question

Not because it’s a bad question. It’s a great question. But as a veteran to Tayler’s bullshit lemme tell you we KNOW 100% she reads here but she NEVER takes criticism. Any legitimate criticism that is worded politely is still thrown into the pile as “hate” because if you don’t simply pat her ass and tell her how great she’s doing then you’re just a jealous hater

Also did Tayler’s mom really just say HE got her pregnant when her bitch ass has openly admitted to planning Alesana and Jakoby?

Acting like she ain’t always fucking somebody lol

Takes two to tango

Hahaha! I don't take offense at all! (And congrats on the new baby coming your way!)
I'm not shy to admit I'm new to her drama. I didn't know for certain she reads here, but I'm not shocked to hear it. I know of other families that do for a fact. I really didn't word that myself either. I edited it a bit from the other group I posted it in, but could probably have done a better job. I wasn't trying to say any of you are rude, so I hope it didn't come out that way. I just thought it was a good question to stir up conversation. And if for no other reason than for my own info....

I took over a few threads where I didn't know the families but they were super easy to get caught up on because I could just binge watch a ton of their videos. This girl is way more complicated since she deleted everything from YouTube. Even trying to follow her on social media is hard. I don't use Twitter because I'm old and that confuses me, lol. And her Instagram is just all over the place.

So I guess I'll change my question... If you could tell me 5 (or less) facts about Tayler that you think I don't already know, what would it be? I've read everything in the Tayler FAQ synopsis thread and have skimmed through some of the prior 59 threads, but it goes back years so I'll likely never get through it all. Tell me anything... Positive, negative, annoying, nothing is off limits as long as it follows site rules, haha
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2089
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3483 times
Been thanked: 6757 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Mummyandthree » Mon May 14, 2018 10:45 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Snark...PLEASE do not take offense if I end up wording this poorly(pregnant and exhausted so nyeh)but I straight up LAUGHED at your question

Not because it’s a bad question. It’s a great question. But as a veteran to Tayler’s bullshit lemme tell you we KNOW 100% she reads here but she NEVER takes criticism. Any legitimate criticism that is worded politely is still thrown into the pile as “hate” because if you don’t simply pat her ass and tell her how great she’s doing then you’re just a jealous hater

Also did Tayler’s mom really just say HE got her pregnant when her bitch ass has openly admitted to planning Alesana and Jakoby?

Acting like she ain’t always fucking somebody lol

Takes two to tango

Hahaha! I don't take offense at all! (And congrats on the new baby coming your way!)
I'm not shy to admit I'm new to her drama. I didn't know for certain she reads here, but I'm not shocked to hear it. I know of other families that do for a fact. I really didn't word that myself either. I edited it a bit from the other group I posted it in, but could probably have done a better job. I wasn't trying to say any of you are rude, so I hope it didn't come out that way. I just thought it was a good question to stir up conversation. And if for no other reason than for my own info....

I took over a few threads where I didn't know the families but they were super easy to get caught up on because I could just binge watch a ton of their videos. This girl is way more complicated since she deleted everything from YouTube. Even trying to follow her on social media is hard. I don't use Twitter because I'm old and that confuses me, lol. And her Instagram is just all over the place.

So I guess I'll change my question... If you could tell me 5 (or less) facts about Tayler that you think I don't already know, what would it be? I've read everything in the Tayler FAQ synopsis thread and have skimmed through some of the prior 59 threads, but it goes back years so I'll likely never get through it all. Tell me anything... Positive, negative, annoying, nothing is off limits as long as it follows site rules, haha
Thats how i caught up.... i followed het YEARS ago, when she was on a q&a site called Formspring which is kind of i think where it all started. Back then she was just a little kid with a little kid and she hadnt had jakoby yet. Over the years ive followed her on and off but to really catch up i had to read all the previous threads hahaha. It took me like a year no joke

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 1366 times
Been thanked: 1089 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Mon May 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Mummyandthree wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Snark...PLEASE do not take offense if I end up wording this poorly(pregnant and exhausted so nyeh)but I straight up LAUGHED at your question

Not because it’s a bad question. It’s a great question. But as a veteran to Tayler’s bullshit lemme tell you we KNOW 100% she reads here but she NEVER takes criticism. Any legitimate criticism that is worded politely is still thrown into the pile as “hate” because if you don’t simply pat her ass and tell her how great she’s doing then you’re just a jealous hater

Also did Tayler’s mom really just say HE got her pregnant when her bitch ass has openly admitted to planning Alesana and Jakoby?

Acting like she ain’t always fucking somebody lol

Takes two to tango

Hahaha! I don't take offense at all! (And congrats on the new baby coming your way!)
I'm not shy to admit I'm new to her drama. I didn't know for certain she reads here, but I'm not shocked to hear it. I know of other families that do for a fact. I really didn't word that myself either. I edited it a bit from the other group I posted it in, but could probably have done a better job. I wasn't trying to say any of you are rude, so I hope it didn't come out that way. I just thought it was a good question to stir up conversation. And if for no other reason than for my own info....

I took over a few threads where I didn't know the families but they were super easy to get caught up on because I could just binge watch a ton of their videos. This girl is way more complicated since she deleted everything from YouTube. Even trying to follow her on social media is hard. I don't use Twitter because I'm old and that confuses me, lol. And her Instagram is just all over the place.

So I guess I'll change my question... If you could tell me 5 (or less) facts about Tayler that you think I don't already know, what would it be? I've read everything in the Tayler FAQ synopsis thread and have skimmed through some of the prior 59 threads, but it goes back years so I'll likely never get through it all. Tell me anything... Positive, negative, annoying, nothing is off limits as long as it follows site rules, haha
Thats how i caught up.... i followed het YEARS ago, when she was on a q&a site called Formspring which is kind of i think where it all started. Back then she was just a little kid with a little kid and she hadnt had jakoby yet. Over the years ive followed her on and off but to really catch up i had to read all the previous threads hahaha. It took me like a year no joke

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'm not shocked to read that it took you that long at all! I know that even with all the time I've put into reading through things here, I've not even begun to put a dent in all there is to know about her. I don't post here nearly as much as I do in the other threads I mod. Because I've followed them so long it's easy to participate. But I read everything here that you all post since taking over as the mod and I'm honestly fascinated by the things I learn every day!
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2089
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3483 times
Been thanked: 6757 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby mamamayhem14 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:26 am

Tayler's mom is her taxi, fights her battles, pays for her abortion/everything else, supports her being trash, takes the kids so Tayler can "live the life she didn't have because she had kids too young", goes to every "photoshoot" and basically holds Tayler's hand for everything.
No wonder she's just like her mother because her mother still has to raise her. Her mom is just as toxic as she is.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:18 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1064 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby twomommies » Tue May 15, 2018 7:00 am

mommaof2cuties wrote:Like literal trash. How pathetic you even get to meet her mommy if she has to travel to take the pics
Really, advertising that her Mom has to take her?
Also, her Mom looks like an actual thumb.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 111384 times
Been thanked: 8311 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Jeybee27 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:38 am

Honestly her mom looks like what i imagine when someone says "inbreeding". Tayler does too. Jakoby and Amity are the better looking kids, because they dont look like either chucky or tayler.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4538 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby BornThisWay94 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:33 am

I leave for months, come back, and literally nothing has changed. Not like I expected her to change, but it's just funny to me how her life literally is the same cycle over and over. Is photographing her only job? I can't imagine many places hiring her with all those tattoos now, especially hand ones since they can't be covered.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2958
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 5061 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue May 15, 2018 1:06 pm

She's so butthurt about not getting back with chuckie. There's like 10 posts on her Facebook that are total digs at him like how she doesn't care when in reality she really fucking cares. It's pathetic lok
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4807 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue May 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Please tell us how over chuckafuck you are lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4807 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby SilverLady01 » Tue May 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Let's see how long till you quit Tay. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180515/461baf126eb4fcdfbb21fa297d44a2c4.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180515/16d4eb9aa67ec1131e14e444ac7bc20f.jpg[/img]
User avatar
SilverLady01
Gossiper
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 322 times
Been thanked: 1160 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Tue May 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Well, so much for earning and saving money from that job. If she wants to keep any of her public assistance, she can't earn that much money before she she starts getting major cuts to what she gets or loses it all together. And from what I've learned so far, this girl won't give up government assistance. So the little bit she does earn will just go back into buying cigarettes. How stupid.
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2089
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3483 times
Been thanked: 6757 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby meghan1792 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:18 pm

BornThisWay94 wrote:I leave for months, come back, and literally nothing has changed. Not like I expected her to change, but it's just funny to me how her life literally is the same cycle over and over. Is photographing her only job? I can't imagine many places hiring her with all those tattoos now, especially hand ones since they can't be covered.



I see your gif in your signature all the time and I'm just dying to know what it's from?
meghan1792
Amateur
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:04 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby SilverLady01 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:07 am

Job story and post are gone already. Have you broken your own personal record of losing a job Tay?
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180516/bba8286550993ca85eeeb00ad6a0397f.jpg[/img]
User avatar
SilverLady01
Gossiper
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 322 times
Been thanked: 1160 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Gahhhh. She's such a trashy hypocrite
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4807 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby chelsieross7 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:49 pm

Hahahaha as if tayler hasn’t been “passed around.” She’s so gross and pathetic
chelsieross7
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 4194 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Mummyandthree » Wed May 16, 2018 3:49 pm

Choke you out to while im wrecking your uterus..... what the fuck? Shes such trash. Like youre a mother... theres shit you dont post on social media.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 1366 times
Been thanked: 1089 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby charmed596 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Mummyandthree wrote:Choke you out to while im wrecking your uterus..... what the fuck? Shes such trash. Like youre a mother... theres shit you dont post on social media.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk


It’s also that she’s supposedly an domestic abuse survivor like it’s not okay to post both domestic abuse stories and that shit
User avatar
charmed596
Informer
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 3:38 pm
Has thanked: 867 times
Been thanked: 2010 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Tayler Tragedy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users