Tayler Tragedy: there was an old stripper who lived in a shoe | Part 63

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Tayler Tragedy: there was an old stripper who lived in a shoe | Part 63

Post by DoodleBop2 »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:09 am And statistically, those kids have already been victims of one of the men brought into their home.
I hope they've escaped that, but the odds aren't good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
This is what bothers me the most. Those kids are being hurt and it's probably worse than we want to think about. Even if, by some miracle, none of them have been molested, what they've seen, heard, how they are treated has traumatized them forever. IDK how nobody has stepped in to protect those kids. Holy fuck.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Tayler Tragedy: there was an old stripper who lived in a shoe | Part 63

Post by 80085 »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:57 am
lmmomSD wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:09 am And statistically, those kids have already been victims of one of the men brought into their home.
I hope they've escaped that, but the odds aren't good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
This is what bothers me the most. Those kids are being hurt and it's probably worse than we want to think about. Even if, by some miracle, none of them have been molested, what they've seen, heard, how they are treated has traumatized them forever. IDK how nobody has stepped in to protect those kids. Holy fuck.
The fact that Tayler thought it was fine to let her ~8yo son take risque pictures of her for her instagram account that promoted her stripping and nudes says all you need to know about the "best" of Tayler's parenting.

Ironically, she used to blame her mother for her problems, saying that she hated having a new step dad every other week and having so many step siblings, etc. The only thing she hasn't done that her mother did is given those kids a step-sibling. I'd argue she's put her kids through way worse than a new brother or sister.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”