Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Unread post by lily1995 »

Lmfao I think she will either not make that video or she will make a 1 minute video answering like 3 boring questions.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

lily1995 wrote:Lmfao I think she will either not make that video or she will make a 1 minute video answering like 3 boring questions.
She'll end up answering stupid questions like, "how tall are you?", "what bands do you like?", "what's your favorite tv show?" And that'll be it. That, or she'll end up making some rant about how people were asking too personal questions so she's not going to do it all Image. This video will NOT be made at all.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Surprised she hasn't made "How to pronounce my kids names" for the 537484751 time
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

hannahbanana wrote:I recently came across a fb status of Tayler's (of one of the many times she broke up with chuckie). In the status, she said how she left Chuckie for good because of how abusive he was to her, and that she grew up being abused by her own mothers boyfriends, it had gotten so bad that her mom was always choosing the bfs over Tayler, that she had to go live with her grandparents to avoid her moms boyfriends. And how she would never allow her children to go through the same thing. It's sad that even though chuckie is not physically hurting the kids, it's still not healthy for them to be around all these new men pretending to be daddy, and to have parents who are constantly beating each other up. Pretty soon, those kids are going to want to live with their grandparents because they'll be sick of Tayler's bullshit, the same way she was with her own mom.

Damn, I'm shocked she didn't delete that one yet. You're so right. When he abuses her again, I'm willing to bet she'll make videos and IG posts (which will later be deleted, naturally) that says how she's over him, how she fought for her life, how her kids and her deserve better than Chuckie, how she was close to death, etc. The comments will be all " You're SO strong :love2: " and "Tayler, you're such a warrior. You're an inspiration for DV survivors!"

Then, 6 months later, maybe even less, she'll be back with him for round 204. And later on, knocked up again. I lowkey wish someone would contact Dr. Phil and have her ass exposed on national television for the piece of shit that she is, but I don't even think he could make sense of her trainwreck of a life.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”