Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by Panda714 »

HOW DO YOU HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX AFTER MULTIPLE PREGNANCIES AND BE SHOCKED WHEN YOU GET PREGNANT. LITERALLY HOW
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by lily1995 »

Panda714 wrote:HOW DO YOU HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX AFTER MULTIPLE PREGNANCIES AND BE SHOCKED WHEN YOU GET PREGNANT. LITERALLY HOW
She's just an attention seeking drama queen. She was ttc and knows how fertile she is.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Febe »

Omg that video! Hahahaha I was dying when it zoomed in on her non-blinking eyes!!!
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I just don't understand how anyone believes her any more when she gets pregnant "by surprise"

Like NOOOOO
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I don't understand. She said she was TTC right? So how is this pregnancy a shock?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Can she please put some clothes on Anberlin and get her in the damn bed. "Mom obsessed". Aka desperately craving attention and stimulation. I bet Tayler was watching Supernatural and Anberlin was lulled to sleep by her iPad that Tayler uses to babysit so she can spend all her time googling love potions and how to evade being audited by the IRS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:That awkward moment when Tayler has already reused a baby name from a baby that wasn't Chuckie's. Also it's interesting how the account Chuckie's family uses hasn't been logged into since right after she got the abortion/got with her "boyfriend"

It's definitely Chuckie as if everything else wasn't proof enough

Huh? She told everyone she named that baby Hunter.
Nevermind
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anberlin is definitely her favorite kid. Alesana never gets any in photos unless it's all 3 of the kids.

*waits for Tayler to see this and suddenly start posting photos of her*
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Panda714 wrote:HOW DO YOU HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX AFTER MULTIPLE PREGNANCIES AND BE SHOCKED WHEN YOU GET PREGNANT. LITERALLY HOW
Because she must pretend he has a great pullout game Image Image
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:That awkward moment when Tayler has already reused a baby name from a baby that wasn't Chuckie's. Also it's interesting how the account Chuckie's family uses hasn't been logged into since right after she got the abortion/got with her "boyfriend"

Didn't you find the jakoby post on here or another site?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:

The other post is from BabyGaga I believe

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:

The OP was on babygaga but I found it a few threads back
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
Panda714 wrote: Did you find the jakoby post on here or another site?

The OP was on babygaga but I found it a few threads back
I brought that up awhile ago and could never refind it. Good job finding it lol
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

That compilation video is honestly very painful to watch. Just confirms that the CPS there is a joke.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

placebo wrote:That compilation video is honestly very painful to watch. Just confirms that the CPS there is a joke.

I'll say. For someone who is so obsessed with babies, you'd at least think she'd take care of them properly--nope! Mocking them while they're having a tantrum is straight up abuse. They're little and can't tell you what's wrong so they cry, and you laugh and rub it in their faces? Shame on you. She seemed so annoyed by the kids on the BlogTv chat thing too.

She's a pathetic excuse for a mother. Even ForeverKailyn is better than she is (If you don't know who she is just pop onto her thread on YouTalkTrash)

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I can't bring myself to watch that video. Only the descriptions make my heart ache. I don't have children. I have nephews and a niece. When they cry for no reason aka being grumpy and having a tantrum the first innate reaction would be to comfort that kid. To try and calm it down. Trying to show them how to calm themselves. Sometimes I think I am a dreamer. Like I am not realistic.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:The video is finally up, couldn't help myself and got a tad shady with the editing. I think the oldest parts of the video are from around 2012 and literally nothing has changed. She is still breaking up and making up with Chuckie every week and making excuses for why she hasn’t got a GED. Also, the part with her talking about why she thinks Ethan can’t have kids made me lose a few brain cells just hearing it. I’m pretty sure this isn’t even all the videos I have, I think I have a lot more on my old computer at my parents’ house.

And Tayler, I don’t know how you haven’t learned by now but let this be yet another lesson about being careful with what you put online. Just because you constantly delete everything from your social media accounts doesn’t mean it’s gone forever. I’d hate to think how many sick fucks out there still have your children’s naked photos saved on their computers.

[video][/video]

I FUCKING LOVE YOU FOR THIS. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Wow. I am thoroughly disturbed. I've only seen like 3 percent of the shit show that is this girls life since I've only followed the last year or so...wow. those poor kids. And was that xmas morning with Chuckie? Who in their right mind would share that embarassing footage? You want to remember fighting all morning and falling asleep while your poor kids open their presents? Ugh. She really should be ashamed of herself. I cannot believe this girl is responsible for 3 children. Image

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

You shouldn't be surprised that your kid is kicking you. It has picked up your way of dealing things. But seriously she is clueless why Jacoby didn't want to go school? Well they are accustomed to go so they don't like it. They do terrible and even picked on because you made them not able to function within their peers. They can't even speak so each interaction are causing them feeling bad about themselves? Really Tayler?????
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

somewhatsilent wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:The video is finally up, couldn't help myself and got a tad shady with the editing. I think the oldest parts of the video are from around 2012 and literally nothing has changed. She is still breaking up and making up with Chuckie every week and making excuses for why she hasn’t got a GED. Also, the part with her talking about why she thinks Ethan can’t have kids made me lose a few brain cells just hearing it. I’m pretty sure this isn’t even all the videos I have, I think I have a lot more on my old computer at my parents’ house.

And Tayler, I don’t know how you haven’t learned by now but let this be yet another lesson about being careful with what you put online. Just because you constantly delete everything from your social media accounts doesn’t mean it’s gone forever. I’d hate to think how many sick fucks out there still have your children’s naked photos saved on their computers.

[video][/video]

I FUCKING LOVE YOU FOR THIS. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Wow. I am thoroughly disturbed. I've only seen like 3 percent of the shit show that is this girls life since I've only followed the last year or so...wow. those poor kids. And was that xmas morning with Chuckie? Who in their right mind would share that embarassing footage? You want to remember fighting all morning and falling asleep while your poor kids open their presents? Ugh. She really should be ashamed of herself. I cannot believe this girl is responsible for 3 children. Image

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

That was from Christmas 2012 I believe since Jakoby was there. I think she was sleeping because she was sick and Chuckie doesn't make it any better by telling her to get off her ass and calling her names. Yet that's her soulmate? Please.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:You shouldn't be surprised that your kid is kicking you. It has picked up your way of dealing things. But seriously she is clueless why Jacoby didn't want to go school? Well they are accustomed to go so they don't like it. They do terrible and even picked on because you made them not able to function within their peers. They can't even speak so each interaction are causing them feeling bad about themselves? Really Tayler?????
I meant not accustomed but really? You find it accomplishment that you can't deal in a mature way with your kids tantrums? That you an so BAD mother that you have to drag your kid like a bag? What the???

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”