Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Piperx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by Piperx »

Sleepybirds wrote:ALRIGHT I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THIS PROMISED Q&A VIDEO IS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And the daily vlogs
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

You're not a YouTuber if you don't actually make content!

meowmix321
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by meowmix321 »

Oh ok lol. Even when he tried to kill you right Tay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

meowmix321 wrote:Oh ok lol. Even when he tried to kill you right Tay
Jesus. I cannot believe this girl.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

So is he going to be her #soulmate when he's in a jail cell for killing her or vice versa? Oooh using terms Tayler will have to Google!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

meowmix321 wrote:Oh ok lol. Even when he tried to kill you right Tay

And she still denies that it's Chuckie? That literally just gave it away to anyone else who had doubts, moron.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

The video is finally up, couldn't help myself and got a tad shady with the editing. I think the oldest parts of the video are from around 2012 and literally nothing has changed. She is still breaking up and making up with Chuckie every week and making excuses for why she hasn’t got a GED. Also, the part with her talking about why she thinks Ethan can’t have kids made me lose a few brain cells just hearing it. I’m pretty sure this isn’t even all the videos I have, I think I have a lot more on my old computer at my parents’ house.

And Tayler, I don’t know how you haven’t learned by now but let this be yet another lesson about being careful with what you put online. Just because you constantly delete everything from your social media accounts doesn’t mean it’s gone forever. I’d hate to think how many sick fucks out there still have your children’s naked photos saved on their computers.

[video][/video]
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... eda8ec.png[/img]

Tayler, since I know you read here and that's why you posted this. I want you to stop apologizing. You've said you're sorry a million times. What people want to see is a change in your actions. Wake up tomorrow, go buy some healthy food for your children, ask chuckle to take you to practice driving, print out some GED study guides or check out a study guide at the library. Study just a few hours a day when the older 2 are at school and Anberlin is napping. You'd be amazed at how accomplished and prepared you'll be in just a few months time. Get your license ASAP, get your GED before the baby is born. I don't even care about chuckle at this point. Maybe if she had a GED and a job she would truly be self sufficient and able to stay away from him.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

smashleysays wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... eda8ec.png[/img]

Tayler, since I know you read here and that's why you posted this. I want you to stop apologizing. You've said you're sorry a million times. What people want to see is a change in your actions. Wake up tomorrow, go buy some healthy food for your children, ask chuckle to take you to practice driving, print out some GED study guides or check out a study guide at the library. Study just a few hours a day when the older 2 are at school and Anberlin is napping. You'd be amazed at how accomplished and prepared you'll be in just a few months time. Get your license ASAP, get your GED before the baby is born. I don't even care about chuckle at this point. Maybe if she had a GED and a job she would truly be self sufficient and able to stay away from him.

This is all good advice, but it's Tayler. This is advice that has been given to her over and over again for the past 5-6 years I've been on this site. She doesn't take the advice, she doesn't do anything to get herself further in life. She is in the exact same spot she was in when Alesana was born except now she has more kids lives to destroy. You can't help someone who won't help themselves and Tayler has no real desire to change her life.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:The video is finally up, couldn't help myself and got a tad shady with the editing. I think the oldest parts of the video are from around 2012 and literally nothing has changed. She is still breaking up and making up with Chuckie every week and making excuses for why she hasn’t got a GED. Also, the part with her talking about why she thinks Ethan can’t have kids made me lose a few brain cells just hearing it. I’m pretty sure this isn’t even all the videos I have, I think I have a lot more on my old computer at my parents’ house.

And Tayler, I don’t know how you haven’t learned by now but let this be yet another lesson about being careful with what you put online. Just because you constantly delete everything from your social media accounts doesn’t mean it’s gone forever. I’d hate to think how many sick fucks out there still have your children’s naked photos saved on their computers.

[video][/video]

I FUCKING LOVE YOU FOR THIS. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

smashleysays
Talker
Talker

staceybrax wrote:
smashleysays wrote:Image

This is all good advice, but it's Tayler. This is advice that has been given to her over and over again for the past 5-6 years I've been on this site. She doesn't take the advice, she doesn't do anything to get herself further in life. She is in the exact same spot she was in when Alesana was born except now she has more kids lives to destroy. You can't help someone who won't help themselves and Tayler has no real desire to change her life.

So true! That's why her life is the way it is and why she continues to make excuses and blame her problems on everything in the world. She doesn't want to change. She likes her life. Which is sad. But whatever.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

One thing I wanted to point out was where she said

"My parents didn't get along and it ruined a whole lot for me and my brothers"

GEE. KIND OF LIKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO YOUR KIDS? By staying with Fuckle that's EXACTLY what you're doing.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

So much trash...food stamp queens and PROOF of her neglecting her children.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:One thing I wanted to point out was where she said

"My parents didn't get along and it ruined a whole lot for me and my brothers"

GEE. KIND OF LIKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO YOUR KIDS? By staying with Fuckle that's EXACTLY what you're doing.
She says so many hypocritical things in that video.

"I would never keep the kids from him or his family because they have been really good to me"

"I don't plan on jumping on every guy I see" lmao.

There are two clips of her talking about how she has made so many mistakes and hasn't been a great person and literally TODAY she is still saying how embarrassed she is of her past actions. She has been aware of her shitty behaviour for years but does nothing to change it.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, Chuckie is such an asshole towards her. I honestly don't know what on Earth she--or anyone really--could possibly see in him.

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

She will never change sadly. If things don't work out with chuckie. She will find another poor suck to move in.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She's so foul. Literally the only difference is that this baby has the same dad as her other three. She just chucked a perfectly good baby in the trash because she's too stupid to wear a condom.

Anyone else notice she blames her impulsive shitty decisions on her mental illness? Nah bitch. You're just immature. Not to mention she doesn't regret dropping out of school? What a moron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:She's so foul. Literally the only difference is that this baby has the same dad as her other three. She just chucked a perfectly good baby in the trash because she's too stupid to wear a condom.

Anyone else notice she blames her impulsive shitty decisions on her mental illness? Nah bitch. You're just immature. Not to mention she doesn't regret dropping out of school? What a moron

She saved the baby by aborting it...? Wha...? Her logic makes ZERO sense and I'll tell you why!

1.) She claims she did the right thing by aborting it because, basically, it would've been brought into an unpleasant situation. With Kevin being the father, he'd probably kick her ass in court and win custody of the kid and maybe get the other kids taken away too since he could prove to a judge what a piece of shit she is

2.) Her and Chuckie are never gonna work out. She admitted in that video montage Lily made that having kids made their relationship worse, so isn't this baby going to be brought into an unpleasant situation, too? She thinks that the kids all having the same loser for a father earns her a pat on the back.

3.) She may deny it now but at one point she did love that baby she aborted. She named it and everything. Her love turned into a dislike because Chuckie made her.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

There is nothing wrong with having an abortion and there is nothing wrong with getting pregnant again in the future but when you abort a perfectly healthy baby just because you want to cherry pick baby daddies you're a piece of shit.

I find it fucked up that she says she didn't love her other baby because that means she either stopped caring about it after they broke up or just never loved it to begin with. It's obvious that the only reason she didn't love that baby was because Kevin was the father. I'll never understand how some women let bullshit between them and their partner effect the way their feel about their children. Falling out with my ex didn't make me love the child I was carrying any less and run to the nearest abortion clinic.

Anyone remember how Tayler was taking happy pictures and making silly videos with friends the day she had the miscarriage that she was supposedly devastated by? I've always thought that she was secretly happy that she lost Ethan's baby because that meant she could try again and have a baby with Chuckie. I think the fact that she aborted another mans baby just to get pregnant with Chuckie supports that theory.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

That awkward moment when Tayler has already reused a baby name from a baby that wasn't Chuckie's. Also it's interesting how the account Chuckie's family uses hasn't been logged into since right after she got the abortion/got with her "boyfriend"

It's definitely Chuckie as if everything else wasn't proof enough

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”