Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Props to those who guessed Emarosa for a girl. It's not terrible, but it just sounds really weird...Emarosa Herron? Anberlin, Alesana, Jakoby, and Emarosa. Doesn't fit.

I don't know why she can't do Emma Rosa (Rosa for the middle name)
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Emmarose is much better than Emmarosa but then she can't copy the band that she's probably only listened to a handful of times in her life
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

http://awm.com/cops-heard-the-rumors-th ... kids-arms/

Trigger warning for child abuse, but I genuinely could see Tayler trying to pull something like this :/
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Props to those who guessed Emarosa for a girl. It's not terrible, but it just sounds really weird...Emarosa Herron? Anberlin, Alesana, Jakoby, and Emarosa. Doesn't fit.

Where did she announce the name? Does she have a boy name?
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

lynnd wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Props to those who guessed Emarosa for a girl. It's not terrible, but it just sounds really weird...Emarosa Herron? Anberlin, Alesana, Jakoby, and Emarosa. Doesn't fit.

Where did she announce the name? Does she have a boy name?
She posted "hint hint" while listening to a song by the band Emarosa. Based on the letters she gave the boy name is Crimson
charlouise
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by charlouise »

Hi. Sorry I'm new here and just discovered this board/woman through another thread. I can't seem to find her social medias anywhere though. Would someone be able to PM me or post on here her YouTube/Instagram/Twitter/whatever she's "famous" from/on? Thanks.
charlouise
Amateur
Amateur

Hi. Sorry I'm new here and just discovered this board/woman through another thread. I can't seem to find her social medias anywhere though. Would someone be able to PM me or post on here her YouTube/Instagram/Twitter/whatever she's "famous" from/on? Thanks.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

charlouise wrote:Hi. Sorry I'm new here and just discovered this board/woman through another thread. I can't seem to find her social medias anywhere though. Would someone be able to PM me or post on here her YouTube/Instagram/Twitter/whatever she's "famous" from/on? Thanks.
We could but she deletes it and makes new ones constantly, to try to act like her past never happened. You know, so she can ignorantly refuse to grow/change.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

That Emarosa song is weirdly apt for their situation.. if it's true.

"But I'll take a life for you to spend my life with you" -- aborts a baby for him.
charlouise
Amateur
Amateur

fortwendy wrote:
charlouise wrote:Hi. Sorry I'm new here and just discovered this board/woman through another thread. I can't seem to find her social medias anywhere though. Would someone be able to PM me or post on here her YouTube/Instagram/Twitter/whatever she's "famous" from/on? Thanks.
We could but she deletes it and makes new ones constantly, to try to act like her past never happened. You know, so she can ignorantly refuse to grow/change.
Damn that's kind of what I assumed from what it sounded like reading the thread but I didn't know if anyone had the latest. Oh well, worth a shot. I guess I'll just read here instead.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Don't bother following her on social media, you'll lose your mind at how often she deletes. I'm serious. Homegirl deletes her social media literally every other week.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Please can someone update me on this mess? Last I heard she was pregnant with baby no4 and did a name reveal and everything but then apparently had an abortion after telling her kids they were getting a sibling. :x She is a disgrace. Did she have an abortion or pregnant with a different baby and who is the father? Soooo lost.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

emma101 wrote:Please can someone update me on this mess? Last I heard she was pregnant with baby no4 and did a name reveal and everything but then apparently had an abortion after telling her kids they were getting a sibling. :x She is a disgrace. Did she have an abortion or pregnant with a different baby and who is the father? Soooo lost.
Had the abortion, got back with chuckie, and got pregnant like 5 minutes after having said abortion. But it's OK. It's chuckies so it makes everything OK. She won't admit it's chuckies because they'll both get in shit cod there's a no contact order.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Mummyandthree wrote:
emma101 wrote:Please can someone update me on this mess? Last I heard she was pregnant with baby no4 and did a name reveal and everything but then apparently had an abortion after telling her kids they were getting a sibling. :x She is a disgrace. Did she have an abortion or pregnant with a different baby and who is the father? Soooo lost.
Had the abortion, got back with chuckie, and got pregnant like 5 minutes after having said abortion. But it's OK. It's chuckies so it makes everything OK. She won't admit it's chuckies because they'll both get in shit cod there's a no contact order.

Wow, she's an idiot. Claims she hates the guy yet lets him father another one of her kids? She infuriates me! Thank you for updating me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

emma101 wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:

Wow, she's an idiot. Claims she hates the guy yet lets him father another one of her kids? She infuriates me! Thank you for updating me!

It's also looking like he may have ducked her over already, again.

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Even if he did fuck her over again, it doesn't matter. I've been calling them getting back together since the day she held deaths hand. It's just sad at this point.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

They probably will be back together tomorrow

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Oh I am soooo waiting for her to come crying to social media and bash chuckie again and you know, do what tay tay does best and air her own dirty laundry. It'll happen one of these days

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think since no one bought her bullshit about Pat (Sara's boyfriend/ex) being the father she's trying to insinuate that they broke up. To really avoid this whole thing she won't be able to put him on the birth certificate.

And we all know it's only a matter of time before she brags about all of her kids having the same father again. Which may not even be true.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

This bitch needs Maury.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”