TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

imherenow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by imherenow »

I'm seriously in such constant disbelief with this girl. Like I can't believe that this is someone's real life and that they continue popping out babies and wasting tax money on MacBooks that will pawned off again in 3 months. Oh, and also bringing around new dick every other week because she can't function without some random in her bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

"Just wait" Just wait for what, you sleeze? Wait for you to get a job? That isn't gonna happen. Wait for you to own up to all your shit and admit you're a piece of shit? Nope. Wait for WHAT? I don't like Chuckie, but Tayler, you have nothing against him for that.

And child support 2x a month? When I was growing up my mom got it once a month and it was barely anything. She should be more grateful.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

"Wasted it on Monsters" says the moron who keeps drinking Mountain Dew all day instead of water while pregnant

Also I think the screenshots she was posting of messages were a conversation between be strip club guy and Chuckie that the strip club guy sent her
WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

Can someone clear up what is going on with the "strip club guy"? Chuckie went to a strip club? Or Tayler? She got triggered because Chuckie bought other girls stuff, I got that. And someone saw Chuckie buying condoms? Sorry y'all, was in bed sick last night and now I'm working like an adult you know.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

WombService wrote:Can someone clear up what is going on with the "strip club guy"? Chuckie went to a strip club? Or Tayler? She got triggered because Chuckie bought other girls stuff, I got that. And someone saw Chuckie buying condoms? Sorry y'all, was in bed sick last night and now I'm working like an adult you know.
Apparently some dude who probably works at the strip club saw Chuckie there(I guess he also bought condoms)and reported back to Tayler
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I'm still wondering why she cares that Chuckie is spending HIS money at strip clubs, on alcohol, condoms, or roses. HE is working for HIS money and not sitting on HIS ass mooching off the government.
WombService
Talker
Talker

Lol wait if Shitterpool Hoe-slutio has a town strip club why is Tayler unemployed? She has friends there!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
WombService wrote:Can someone clear up what is going on with the "strip club guy"? Chuckie went to a strip club? Or Tayler? She got triggered because Chuckie bought other girls stuff, I got that. And someone saw Chuckie buying condoms? Sorry y'all, was in bed sick last night and now I'm working like an adult you know.
Apparently some dude who probably works at the strip club saw Chuckie there(I guess he also bought condoms)and reported back to Tayler

And why is that her business? She's done with him right? She's onto the next woman beating rapist so why does she care what HE does with HIS time with the money HE earned from HIS work? Jesus christ, I lowkey feel sorry for him for getting himself involved with her. She's fucking psycho.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... ee6f8b.jpg[/img]

Thought she wasn't saying who the father was? Whoops!

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Literally why doesn't she just terminate? If he's REALLY that bad and she wants to get away from him(which was her claim about Kevin)then how does adding an extra 14 years of having to deal with him benefit her?

(I say 14 years because of the overlap with Anberlin being 4 once the baby is born so she would already still be dealing with him for four of the 18 years)
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also I wonder if she's regretting her abortion now lol. She was SO proud of it and how she didn't regret it. Well look where she is now
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:Literally why doesn't she just terminate? If he's REALLY that bad and she wants to get away from him(which was her claim about Kevin)then how does adding an extra 14 years of having to deal with him benefit her?

(I say 14 years because of the overlap with Anberlin being 4 once the baby is born so she would already still be dealing with him for four of the 18 years)

Because she wants to drain the poor bastard of every dime he gets.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Literally why doesn't she just terminate? If he's REALLY that bad and she wants to get away from him(which was her claim about Kevin)then how does adding an extra 14 years of having to deal with him benefit her?

But then she has to admit to the court that she knowingly and intentionally violated her own protection order
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Dear Lord I stay away for a day or two and come back to a full on blow out :-o
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

But then she has to admit to the court that she knowingly and intentionally violated her own protection order

Didn't they do the same thing when Koby was conceived? She had a restraining order against him.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Exactly. Though this time it's still active soooo she's fucked if she wants a dime from him
WombService
Talker
Talker

Isn't it an extra 4 years not 14? Lol
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

People are commenting on her picture completely feeding into her bullshit. I hate that "holdensmommy" chick. I bet she's a welfare queen too. Government assistance is there to do just that, ASSIST. it's obviously only covering the bare minimum so why doesn't she want more for herself and the kids?? There's literally no reason she can't work. Being pregnant is not a disability and she obviously has child care since she can run off to concerts whenever she feels like it. And then she doesn't even see anything wrong with that!! Tayler you don't take your kids anywhere!!! I get that when you're in poverty that going places is a luxury but that man gave you 2k and you couldn't even take your brood to dinner and a movie??? I'm fucking disgusted. And now I see her posting about an online registry and people saying they want to send her stuff. She doesn't deserve it!!! There are people out there hustling every day trying to get by. SHES. NOT. EVEN. TRYING.

And I bet She won't delete her shit yet because right now everyone is licking her asshole on those posts. It's only when people question her that she starts deleting.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

WombService wrote:

Isn't it an extra 4 years not 14? Lol
Omfg yea that's what I meant. Dunno why I typed it backwards. I haven't been sleeping well lately lol

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”